HeyParis

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
lovebug1212
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HeyParis

Post by lovebug1212 »

What did boe mean “I had to cut the video because I was saying your real freakin name” isn’t her real name Paris...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ssierra
Learner
Learner

Post by Ssierra »

She comes off as stuck up always saying I glowed up n how fine she is lol like girl you are alright looking with makeup and without but you aren't all that. Calm yourself mate. Her storytimes now seem fake asf. She is super annoying now and I don't get why bad grammer is trendy it's trashy and don't say it's because she is black. I have met many well spoken African Americans.

Ssierra
Learner
Learner

Post by Ssierra »

Also she needs to go to get a proper bra. I have a bigger chest as well and finding a well fitting bra makes a huge difference. She can afford it.

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

Ssierra wrote:She comes off as stuck up always saying I glowed up n how fine she is lol like girl you are alright looking with makeup and without but you aren't all that. Calm yourself mate. Her storytimes now seem fake asf. She is super annoying now and I don't get why bad grammer is trendy it's trashy and don't say it's because she is black. I have met many well spoken African Americans.
I kinda agree with this. Lately she's been coming across as self-obsessed and less humble.
And she's even said she talks proper in real life, but in her videos she talks differently. I get that she's trying to get more attention and keep people interested in her videos, but now it just seems forced. I liked her older videos where she'd just sit and talk to the camera.

Cruelladevil
Informer
Informer

Post by Cruelladevil »

In her try on haul video she said she wears a size small... Now I'm not calling her heavy in weight at all but she is hella curvy. How in the hell does she fit into a size small??

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Cruelladevil wrote:In her try on haul video she said she wears a size small... Now I'm not calling her heavy in weight at all but she is hella curvy. How in the hell does she fit into a size small??
No way is she a small. I'm tinier than her and I wear mediums.
Everything looked too tight on her

zola
Learner
Learner

Post by zola »

YTGossiper7133 wrote:Is she still friends with Bougie?

Sent from my Alcatel A851L using Tapatalk
Doesn't look like it. I mean, she wasn't in any of Boe's baby shower photos. So idk

birdsong
Informer
Informer

Post by birdsong »

I used to really enjoy her videos. To me it doesn't matter if they are embellished, it's just superficial entertainment like the real housewives. However I slowly stopped watching her after seeing how much she flaunts on snapchat. Every other day she's showing off sephora packages, bedazzled mercedes car keys, her makeup collection, gucci hauls, etc. I remember one snap she was showing off her perfume collection and I noticed she had the entire mac line, there's one that has tobacco in it and literally smells like shit I honestly don't know why she would keep it. It seems like she just buys stuff to show it off, it's a huge turn off. Not to mention she said she's not a feminist. In a couple of videos and on twitter she's constantly throwing digs at strippers/sex workers, she'll say stuff like "I don't mean to judge but at least I don't have to make money on my back". And once she tweeted something like "I'll never understand why women dont leave when a man hits them" it just comes across as very ignorant. Obviously there's lots of reasons why women are afraid to leave their abusers have some compassion :roll:

Cruelladevil
Informer
Informer

Post by Cruelladevil »

birdsong wrote:I used to really enjoy her videos. To me it doesn't matter if they are embellished, it's just superficial entertainment like the real housewives. However I slowly stopped watching her after seeing how much she flaunts on snapchat. Every other day she's showing off sephora packages, bedazzled mercedes car keys, her makeup collection, gucci hauls, etc. I remember one snap she was showing off her perfume collection and I noticed she had the entire mac line, there's one that has tobacco in it and literally smells like shit I honestly don't know why she would keep it. It seems like she just buys stuff to show it off, it's a huge turn off. Not to mention she said she's not a feminist. In a couple of videos and on twitter she's constantly throwing digs at strippers/sex workers, she'll say stuff like "I don't mean to judge but at least I don't have to make money on my back". And once she tweeted something like "I'll never understand why women dont leave when a man hits them" it just comes across as very ignorant. Obviously there's lots of reasons why women are afraid to leave their abusers have some compassion :roll:
She really is everything I despise in a woman

Silver soul
Debater
Debater

Post by Silver soul »

I'm kinda biased about her-I kinda like how she tells some of her story times, but that whole in your face HEEEYYY,OKRRR,tongue sticking,ithe glow up is real etc. it too much for me-she looks almost the same way she did as a teen,but with huge breasts,makeup and weave.She claims to be shy and anxious around other people,yet in her stories the way she describes herself acting is a pretty outgoing,loud even sometimes a little bit obnoxious person.And the whole flaunting of her body or her stuff... I remember her getting another new iphone just so the color would match her car...ok,girl,you're well off,we got it.
Not today,Satan,not today!
English isn't my first language and my autocorrect likes to go crazy! #excusethetypos

chloestaja
Debater
Debater

Post by chloestaja »

zola wrote:

Doesn't look like it. I mean, she wasn't in any of Boe's baby shower photos. So idk
Boe said in a video that they're not friends anymore

YTGossiper7133
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by YTGossiper7133 »

chloestaja wrote:
zola wrote:

what video did she say it in?

Sent from my X4_Storm using Tapatalk

Ssierra
Learner
Learner

Post by Ssierra »

It's pretty annoying how people claim to be humble & genuine but their actions are the complete opposite. She contradicts herself a lot by saying how she's ok/against a certain thing in a video and in another saying it's cool/okay.

chloestaja
Debater
Debater

Post by chloestaja »

YTGossiper7133 wrote:
chloestaja wrote:
zola wrote:

The pinned comment on this video

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Hmm I'm so curious what ended their friendship. I wonder if Paris got too egotistical. Or if thy just grew apart and went their separate ways. Either way, I love how Boe handled that comment and replied with honestly and maturity.

Btw, what are your guys thoughts on Paris posing in her underwear on IG? It kinda rubbed me the wrong way.

Silver soul
Debater
Debater

Post by Silver soul »

Not surprised,she likes to flaunt her body.But if the subscribers she delivered gifts for were real and not friends\cousins etc. it makes me respect her for it-not many people[or atleast the ones I know] would drive to somebody's house and give them gifts in person.[her shy persona is still a little bit suspicious to me,it doesn't go with the way she describes herself in her storytimes...but I already said that before xD]
Not today,Satan,not today!
English isn't my first language and my autocorrect likes to go crazy! #excusethetypos

sasha1997
Talker
Talker

Post by sasha1997 »

chloestaja wrote:
YTGossiper7133 wrote:
chloestaja wrote:
zola wrote:

The pinned comment on this video
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't they get matching tattoos

teadrinker
Talker
Talker

Post by teadrinker »

I used to love watching Paris but the way she acts just became boring. Maybe i'm just not her target age group

birdsong
Informer
Informer

Post by birdsong »

boe made a video on paris. apparently paris likes to subtweet a lot and accused boe of trying to come up off her name :roll:
[youtube][/youtube]

diamondemoji
Lurker
Lurker

Post by diamondemoji »

I can believe Boe on this one. Paris seems the type.

Return to “A-M”