ForeverYours0727 Part 3

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ForeverYours0727 Part 3

Post by pseudo1 »

She should calm down with the lifting, she's starting to look masculine AF ImageImage I was watching older videos from before the crazy fitness/lifting and it's crazy how much youthful and fresh she looked compared to now ( and the videos were not that old)

kangawho
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kangawho »

I thought it was so funny how in her Summer video they showed dead leaves and dead grass. Very summer. Also, the lighting was actually decent in that video and then immediately in her new Ariana video the lighting is almost purple? She needs to get it together.

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

kangawho wrote:I thought it was so funny how in her Summer video they showed dead leaves and dead grass. Very summer. Also, the lighting was actually decent in that video and then immediately in her new Ariana video the lighting is almost purple? She needs to get it together.
She really does. Even after 6 or more years of making videos on YouTube, her set up seems to keep changing every video and compared to her videos from a few years ago it's getting worse. She has been on YouTube for a lot longer than a lot of the current big Youtubers but she still doesn't seem to have found what works for her.

kangawho
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kangawho »

I am so sick of the dramatic music she uses for the most mundane things. It also drives me up the wall when they put the camera on shelves at the store and pretend like they're just coming around the corner.

guru_topics
Informer
Informer

Post by guru_topics »

pseudo1 wrote:She should calm down with the lifting, she's starting to look masculine AF ImageImage I was watching older videos from before the crazy fitness/lifting and it's crazy how much youthful and fresh she looked compared to now ( and the videos were not that old)
:o :o :o :o HOLY S*%&T^T!!!
--guru_topics

Allthelies
Informer
Informer

Post by Allthelies »

So I haven't watched their vlogs in like 10 months, maybe longer and today they got me with their click bait "EXCITING NEWS!!!" Title. They have gotten so much worse! How is that even possible? That vlog was so stupid it was basically Matt talking to the camera for about 8 minutes. I thought they were gonna do less videos to have better content but I guess no?

They seriously need to get out some more. Also no offense because I'm sure they work hard in the gym but they look the same as the last time I saw one of their vlogs. It's kind of sad to live such a restricting lifestyle and for what? For their cats and dog to look at them?

One last thing, the titles to their vlogs are so freaking stupid, Kayleigh if you read here you should probably just do dates. It's clear you've run out of ideas.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

The last vlog was sponsored by a Mayo company. Showed herself making a recipe that she's obviously never made before (we know all her recipes by now). Plus she didn't even eat one!! She boiled 6 eggs in the beginning. Then the plate she gives to Matt's mom has 6 eggs on it! People in the comments asking for more healthy food recipes for cutting. LOL. She didn't even take a bite.

Allthelies
Informer
Informer

Post by Allthelies »

She's so inconsistent with her beauty channel. Sometimes she'll go weeks without uploading and then she'll upload twice within a 24 hr period. It really just makes me want to unsubscribe since I don't wanna be spammed with that and your crappy vlogs.

guru_topics
Informer
Informer

Post by guru_topics »

I un-subbed. With so many other channels with content that is inspiring and uplifting, watching these two sit in their home day in and day out was just waaaaaaaaay too depressing. Plus, her click bait titles on her videos... :roll: :roll: :roll:
--guru_topics

kangawho
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kangawho »

Love how in the vlog Kayleigh makes a big deal about this pancake recipe and it's literally just a box mix.

She's finally uploading consistently but nearly every video is sponsored. And she isn't even upfront about it. Instead of saying "this video is sponsored and here's an honest review" she just gushes about how great the product is when we know she doesn't use it. Anyone else see that she actually got invited to New York Fashion Week? What a waste of an invitation. They should watch her vlog channel to see that she is in gym clothes or Valentines Day pajama pants 98% of the time.

kangawho
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kangawho »

In the vlog she shows outfits she's considering for NYFW. How much you wanna bet she ends up wearing summery club wear?

kangawho
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kangawho »

She is 100% going to throw her extensions in her hair after a week of having her "short" hair. It drove me crazy that she asked for hair products for "short" hair. It's medium length now not short :roll: . Maybe if she would wear her hair natural on occasion it wouldn't get so fried.

My boyfriend watched one of their vlogs with me and pretty much said Matt doesn't know what he's doing. When they were at home depot/lowes and he was talking about a project he was doing my bf said it was a really dumb way of doing it. Also, Matt loves to be a know it all and poor Kayleigh believes everything he says. Like when he said that the light bulbs needed to warm up.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

Anybody else feel tension coming from Matt in the last couple vlogs he's been in?

Sexhammer
Learner
Learner

Post by Sexhammer »

He's probably upset that his mom has cancer :/

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

Wtf is up with this new voice she's taken on in her beauty videos. I've said it before but it's becoming more obvious with each video that she is trying to be like Kathleenlights.

Lesya
Learner
Learner

Post by Lesya »

Giiirl I know you are proud of your body and you worked hard on it but why do you always have to put your ass in front of the camera ?! I honestly think one of the reasons why she hasn´t much more followers is that she is so trashy ... I mean why do you always have to pout your lips in EVERY SINGLE VIDEO ?! WHY ????!
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings

stayseekimiko
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by stayseekimiko »

Anyone else think her chin looks weird?? Implants, fillers, weight loss??

Hustler678
Informer
Informer

Post by Hustler678 »

stayseekimiko wrote:Anyone else think her chin looks weird?? Implants, fillers, weight loss??
She has a manly jaw. Can she stop show casing her ass every video and ig post. She's so vain. Every pic is about her face or body. Also, even her snaps are mega boring. Kota and the cats, Kota and cats. Super slow, pixelated snaps of her with dog face...

prettyinpink4
Informer
Informer

Post by prettyinpink4 »

I've been watching them for a LONG time. Do they own that house together?
Not to "rush" anybody but if that is the case, and they have been together for this many years, it's seriously time to take the "next step."
what's Matt waiting for!?

Sexhammer
Learner
Learner

Post by Sexhammer »

I believe they've been together for ~10 years now. No clue why they are not married yet. It just seems so bizarre to me. I guess Matt is thinking, why pay for the cow if you can get the milk for free? :rofl:

Return to “ForeverYours0727”