JerushaCouture

katmae24
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JerushaCouture

Post by katmae24 »

I see she bought her other dream bag - the speedy b 25 in DE - which I think was a great choice for her - since she loves her speedy b 25 in mono, but why didn't she ever address what she did with the Balenciaga bag? She did a whole video reveal on it - and several people asked in later videos what she did with it? She never replied. I find that shady when she buys something, raves about it for that video and then mentioned in the next one that she wasn't sure? I know she said her mom didn't like it - so I'm assuming J pretty much cares a shitload what others think (husband and backpack and now chokers) . The returned Balenciaga $$$ went towards the new DE speedy b, I'm assuming.

And if my husband/bf/partner said the shit her husband says to her about things she wears, he'd learn to keep his mouth shut. What an asshole.

katmae24
Debater
Debater

Post by katmae24 »

lenathediva wrote:
I just don't know why Jerusha thinks that she's so special with this whole "luxe community" schtick. Due to the secondhand market, anyone can buy these luxury goods. I'm not wealthy by any means (I'm a teacher) so can I join this "luxe community"? Probably not since I also own Michael Kors which is apparently basic bitch.
I think you summed up what I don't get about their even being a "luxe community" on YouTube. Until I stumbled on Jerusha's channel, I'd never even heard of such a thing. I think it's stupid, for exactly what you pointed out. Anyone can buy a luxe bag. Secondhand vs. brand new - a luxury bag by a designer is a luxury bag. It's like is there some sort of rank? Like you have to own a certain number? Because with how much I see LV on people when I'm out shopping (could be fakes), I think like, 1 in 5 have a LV bag nowadays. Of all the brands to talk about being in the "luxe" community - I think LV is not really one of them. I could see Hermes and Chanel. But to keep buying LV like J does? Hopefully, she'll reach her limit. There are only so many LV items you really like, and then after awhile, they tend to all blur together.

Rockcandy5150
Debater
Debater

Post by Rockcandy5150 »

katmae24 wrote:I see she bought her other dream bag - the speedy b 25 in DE - which I think was a great choice for her - since she loves her speedy b 25 in mono, but why didn't she ever address what she did with the Balenciaga bag? She did a whole video reveal on it - and several people asked in later videos what she did with it? She never replied. I find that shady when she buys something, raves about it for that video and then mentioned in the next one that she wasn't sure? I know she said her mom didn't like it - so I'm assuming J pretty much cares a shitload what others think (husband and backpack and now chokers) . The returned Balenciaga $$$ went towards the new DE speedy b, I'm assuming.

And if my husband/bf/partner said the shit her husband says to her about things she wears, he'd learn to keep his mouth shut. What an asshole.
What did her husband say about backpacks? I must have missed that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xoxetecanario
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Xoxetecanario »

The woman is just inmature and stupid. She tries to showcase a lifestyle that she doesnt have, and I'm not saying that she doesnt have money by any means, but she is trying to keep up with all this new "luxe girls" who truly have incredible collections. 5 o 6 years ago it was cool to unbox a speedy but right now its nothing.

If you folllow her you would see that she only buys bags or SLGs, she only goes for 3 o 4 brands (LV, chanel and a bit of gucci and hermes) and she allways gets the cheapest items in their range (if she buys an expensive item she allways gets it second hand). All of that only reveals one thing: she only does it for the brand, to brag, just to wear designer. She has no fashion sense and doesnt truly care about luxury. She is just an inmature judgemental mother trying to be kim kardashian......ant its sad to see.

Half of her photos on instagram are not hers, and why?: because her collection is pretty basic, nothing special, and she cant keep up.

I would not have any problem with her if she was more honest and only took luxury as a hobby, but dont try to act like you are the "luxury queen of youtube" when you are nothing but a basic bitch

katmae24
Debater
Debater

Post by katmae24 »

Her husband makes fun of her when she wears the LV backpack she bought because he says it's too small for her large body (summing it up). That the bag is too small for her to wear and it makes it look like it's a kid's backpack. If my boyfriend said that to me - I'd either tell him I don't give a crap what he thinks, or we'd no longer be dating. Or I'd tell him that's rude. She laughed it off that they joke around - but she kept bringing it up that if she was wearing it in the house - he'd be making fun of her and I think it gets to her (or she's considering selling the backpack).

As of her latest video - you are very, very far from a life of luxury if you think it's cool and fun to wear anything with the actual acronym M.I.L.F. on it. Holy crap - pretty lame. That's actually far on the trash scale side as one can get.

I cannot believe she'd wear leggings with the letters MILF on them, while carrying a Chanel bag. Please no. That's so many levels of wrong.

NeedCoffee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by NeedCoffee »

Oh gosh that MILF rubbish is ridiculous!

Firstly, if a company sent me stuff that said M.I.L.F on it and told me that I'm "a milf now!" I'd be offended.
To call someone a milf in my opinion is offensive to not only them, but also their marriage and their husband.
Can you imagine saying to your partner "hey babe a company sent me stuff with milf on it because they think I'm a milf now!" My husband would be furious that someone our be thinking of me in that way, and I'd never disrespect him like that by accepting such rubbish from that company.
Have some respect for yourself!
Does she really think it's cool to think of herself as someone who other people (besides her husband) wants to f$&k?
No, just no.
I'd never ever wear those clothes because I'd feel completely trashy in them!
J's style of clothing is bad enough, but milf clothing is a downgrade even for her!!! Ugh!

ytaddict3
Informer
Informer

Post by ytaddict3 »

+1 :tu: :tu: :tu:
NeedCoffee wrote:Oh gosh that MILF rubbish is ridiculous!

Firstly, if a company sent me stuff that said M.I.L.F on it and told me that I'm "a milf now!" I'd be offended.
To call someone a milf in my opinion is offensive to not only them, but also their marriage and their husband.
Can you imagine saying to your partner "hey babe a company sent me stuff with milf on it because they think I'm a milf now!" My husband would be furious that someone our be thinking of me in that way, and I'd never disrespect him like that by accepting such rubbish from that company.
Have some respect for yourself!
Does she really think it's cool to think of herself as someone who other people (besides her husband) wants to f$&k?
No, just no.
I'd never ever wear those clothes because I'd feel completely trashy in them!
J's style of clothing is bad enough, but milf clothing is a downgrade even for her!!! Ugh!

Metime
Learner
Learner

Post by Metime »

OMG her latest video showing us pics on her laptop of the shit she sold to get her janky Birkin... wow I'd rather have a few mint condition LV bags than one busted birkin. She also needs to calm down with the highlighter. How does she not see that???

sail0rm00n
Informer
Informer

Post by sail0rm00n »

Metime wrote:OMG her latest video showing us pics on her laptop of the shit she sold to get her janky Birkin... wow I'd rather have a few mint condition LV bags than one busted birkin. She also needs to calm down with the highlighter. How does she not see that???
couldn't agree more. Her birkin looks like it smells like moth balls. The highlighter is as bad As the lashes. I wish she would have got a nicer birkin like iamchouquette. Jerushas so cheap these days and can't stand her put on quotes like "get it girl", "get your life". Who are you trying to be seriously?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Metime
Learner
Learner

Post by Metime »

Also why does she act so incredulous at the thought of youtubers buying and selling bags for video content? Buying and returning and getting something else is no different and the entirety of her content. That, and exploiting her little boy for views.

Post by Guest »

katmae24 wrote:Her husband makes fun of her when she wears the LV backpack she bought because he says it's too small for her large body (summing it up). That the bag is too small for her to wear and it makes it look like it's a kid's backpack. If my boyfriend said that to me - I'd either tell him I don't give a crap what he thinks, or we'd no longer be dating. Or I'd tell him that's rude. She laughed it off that they joke around - but she kept bringing it up that if she was wearing it in the house - he'd be making fun of her and I think it gets to her (or she's considering selling the backpack).

As of her latest video - you are very, very far from a life of luxury if you think it's cool and fun to wear anything with the actual acronym M.I.L.F. on it. Holy crap - pretty lame. That's actually far on the trash scale side as one can get.

I cannot believe she'd wear leggings with the letters MILF on them, while carrying a Chanel bag. Please no. That's so many levels of wrong.

That is so beyond trashy :? Honestly, a lot of designers are losing their appeal these days because of this exact thing. Everyone buy tons of designer bags yet the rest of their style is horrible. It's embarrassing to see someone dress trashy yet carry around a Birkin, LV, or Chanel bag in an attempt to look "classy" or expensive. Whenever I see that, I just automatically think tacky and nouveau-riche. Not to mention, designer stuff isn't really exclusive anymore. An example is the quest all these Youtubers have for Birkins these days. Almost everyone gets one and they're pretty readily available online. It's just like, who cares any more. It's a bag.

katmae24
Debater
Debater

Post by katmae24 »

ANOTHER cosmetic bag? How many tiny SLG's does she need?!??!! I'm guessing she's buying these little pieces because it's the only shit she can afford?AND she had it prior in mulicolore but sold it?

And she rebought the key holder in DE because it's a 4 ring, but had the 6 ring and didn't use it properly and sold it? And she has a 6 ring in mono and in multicolore......

I think if you are coming full circle and rebuying shit you already sold (both of these items and her pochette metis etc...) it's time to stop buying stuff. What a boring life, just buying and buying? Selling and then rebuying? She's basically buying her own money over and over?!

You know your life is pretty boring when you're asking your subbies if they want a POUCH COLLECTION video? WTF? Read a book or something!

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

You guys are so right. Her IG is full of OTHER PEOPLE'S pictures LOL Who does that????? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

katmae24
Debater
Debater

Post by katmae24 »

I haven't watched it, but assuming from the title of J's new video - she's obviously been reading on here? Why is it a shocker that her vlogs are boring? I don't watch many other "luxe" YT'ers but I'm assuming any person that creates the same video over and over doing the same thing over and over as new content - someone's gonna bitch that they are boring.

Get new content, shouldn't be a problem. So instead, she's using her IG stories pieced together. Isn't that just lazy YouTube?

Lozisboss
Learner
Learner

Post by Lozisboss »

Her insta stories are the reason I unsubbed from her Instagram account :rofl: I mean, I was seeing more of her son than my own niece/nephew who are actually related to me :roll:

Needless to say I've now unsubbed from her YouTube Channel today too.

TeBe
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TeBe »

I just unsubscribed from her You tube channel. It appears she simply buys and sells the same bags over and over and is obsessed with key rings and makeup pouches. J has a low level of taste and does not provide any inspiration in terms of style and fashion. Just boring bag choices. Her one interesting purchase lately was the balenciaga and she quickly returned it.

She is just an average girl who buys a few entry level bags every now and then and loves small leather (canvas) goods. This is not interesting enough to command a you tube channel. I like to watch people who inspire me in terms of fashion, accessories, health and fitness, great makeup application, educational pursuits and career achievements. Sadly J does not tick any of these boxes.

One of the interesting things she did was take up a healthy eating plan and exercise and lose weight. Sadly this seems to have all gone out the window and she looks like she continues to put weight on. This means she gets around in leggings and cotton on mens tshirts. Fashion fail

The under eye concealer is way out of control.

Does she have any actual real life friends. She never seems to mention going out for lunch with her girlfriends or catching up for drinks.

Wow this post has ended up being quite sad, I feel a bit sorry for her

notsosilly
Informer
Informer

Post by notsosilly »

Well I feel sorry for her as she really wants to be a big hit on youtube and she consider herself part of the lux community.

In my honest opinion her videos are just sad, she wants to portray a lux lifestyle that isn't there.

The only bags that are in good condition are the Chanel ones and the LV capucine.

The rest of her handbag collection are just rubbish. I wouldn't want her LV bags even if it were given to me for free. They look disgusting and not well looked after.

You can buy second hand bags, no problem. But her bags they are so damaged, if it was me I would sell all of them and get some new ones or pre loved in great condition.

Her LV bags if she was to sell they wouldn't be worth a lot.

notsosilly
Informer
Informer

Post by notsosilly »

In the past year all she is been doing is buying SLGs or sunnies. It would be better to keep this $ and put towards a bag or some clothes.

The fact that she kept sayibg she is shopping at Kmart etc ... when she spends $300 on a LV notebook is pathetic.

Perhaps invest some money on a personal trainer to whip her body into shape.

Does she really need extra 4 lipgloss when she already has 3? No

All she does everyday is to do instastories showing her and her son at home or in the mall. Which clearly shows that she doesnt have a lot going on for her.

gurugossipwhorex
Learner
Learner

Post by gurugossipwhorex »

She was my first "luxury" channel I watched. I watch her now, years later, and realize she is on the low-end of luxury and so desperate. Her pre-owned bags just look gross with the patina. Obviously, she is not as wealthy as she tries to come off with all her purchases, which is shocking. I now watch
Sonal Maherali instead for luxury shopping because she buys things with her husband's money and doesn't bat an eye lol.

I feel bad for Jerusha because she clearly has a shopping addiction she can't afford.

Brizgos
Informer
Informer

Post by Brizgos »

Why is J speaking like an African American woman in her videos lately? Im referring to the "whoa gurl" and all that. She sounds ridiculous as she's from Australia.

Return to “JerushaCouture”