Irene Mahmud Khan

SassyB
Informer
Informer

Re: Irene Mahmud Khan

Post by SassyB »

Gossipqueen123 wrote:Look who's kissing major Pakistani ass after her Instagram debacle targeting Pakistani girls :rofl:
image.jpg
I thought the same! And I've said this before.... He's too fruity for me.

An0nym0us12
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by An0nym0us12 »

I think waseem is a fruit loop himself
peachesnoranges wrote:Waseem acts like he likes froot loops.

beauty914

Post by beauty914 »

I asked her about her lips and like wher she got them done and she BLOCKED MEEEE

SassyB
Informer
Informer

Post by SassyB »

She's looking a hot mess on her trip

yikes!

Snowflake24
Debater
Debater

Post by Snowflake24 »

Her hair looks like an orange and fried hot mess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snowflake24
Debater
Debater

Post by Snowflake24 »

She has that crazy eye double chin going on here

SassyB
Informer
Informer

Post by SassyB »

Snowflake24 wrote:She has that crazy eye double chin going on here

yes this pic, how could she post such a bad pic??

An0nym0us12
Learner
Learner

Post by An0nym0us12 »

Snowflake24 wrote:She has that crazy eye double chin going on here

Ew. One word, TACKY!

ermybaby
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ermybaby »

I really use to be a huge fan of hers but honestly ever since she moved to LA I can't stand her. She is a hypocrite in every sense and barks at those that are not complimenting her. She makes it so obvious that she only wants to be surrounded around those that define her definition of pretty. I mean c'mon you don't show anyone on ur IG, or SC that is not you, your husband or 1 or 2 of ur approved pretty friends. It's so sad. She gets mad when people attack her for being a bad Muslim role model but c'mon you are prancing around in short shorts/drinking and talking about how you are a devout muslim.

nsalehi11
Learner
Learner

Post by nsalehi11 »

This girl gets on my last nerves. I stopped keeping up with her on all social media because I just couldn't stand the way she talks to her followers. Seriously, why is she so angry all the time? I couldn't believe her making a mean tweet about a follower wanting to know what shade she was wearing. All she had to say was something , "So sorry but I don't remember the name of the shade exactly. If it helps, it's the lighter one." But instead, she decides to act like it's the most annoying thing ever. I'm sorry, but she should thank her lucky stars that she even has followers. But I feel like she's hit a plateau because where as other new youtubers are growing their channel more and more, she's still been stuck at that 140,000-160,000 subscribers since forever.

Also, I'm so over all her sponsered videos. Listen, I understand youtubers deserve to get paid and pay their rent, but she will accept a deal with ANY and EVERY brand that's out there. I once made a comment on one of her youtube videos that I would like to see more variety and not just see sponsered videos all the time and she responded in typical Irene fashion. Rude and defensive. If she was that talented and interesting, she wouldn't have to accept everything that comes her way, but with that attitude and and entitlement, she is NOT going to get far.

ermybaby
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ermybaby »

In her new video she looks like a mess. They aren't even tutorials they are just her putting on her makeup the same boring way as always. And with her little infomercial voice going on in the background.

Early on this thread I read about her being the other woman, i legit remember that. I had met Waseem wayyy back in the day and we became friends on Facebook, at the time he was with the girl from Vegas and then all of a sudden he was with Irene and whoever posted that helped me put it all together. It's really annoying how they flaunt #relationshipgoals and that crap when its all for the camera. And why do you want the world to know your hideous nicknames for each other poookayyyy gross

SassyB
Informer
Informer

Post by SassyB »

ermybaby wrote:In her new video she looks like a mess. They aren't even tutorials they are just her putting on her makeup the same boring way as always. And with her little infomercial voice going on in the background.

Early on this thread I read about her being the other woman, i legit remember that. I had met Waseem wayyy back in the day and we became friends on Facebook, at the time he was with the girl from Vegas and then all of a sudden he was with Irene and whoever posted that helped me put it all together. It's really annoying how they flaunt #relationshipgoals and that crap when its all for the camera. And why do you want the world to know your hideous nicknames for each other poookayyyy gross
Did you ever see the Vegas girl? I want to see a pic 8-)

lipstickandclaws22
Learner
Learner

Post by lipstickandclaws22 »

Homegirl needs to get those brows done. Im sick of seeing her draw that black eyeshadow over those bushy, unshaped brows. She looked like Oscar the Grouch in her Lorac Mega Pro 2 "tutorial" when she had her brows and no shadow on.

SassyB
Informer
Informer

Post by SassyB »

Her snaps have been so annoying lately. She's just always drunk! and her friend saying the N word on SC.. Why would she post that?

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

SassyB wrote:Her snaps have been so annoying lately. She's just always drunk! and her friend saying the N word on SC.. Why would she post that?
She drinks ?? Isn't she supposed to be muslim ?

ermybaby
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ermybaby »

pseudo1 wrote:
SassyB wrote:Her snaps have been so annoying lately. She's just always drunk! and her friend saying the N word on SC.. Why would she post that?
She drinks ?? Isn't she supposed to be muslim ?

That's why most muslim girls hate on her. She gives the large quantity of us that don't a bad rep. I stopped following her on SC because it's always her selfies and selfie videos of her crappy dancing by herself.

lipstickandclaws22
Learner
Learner

Can we please talk about those eyelash extensions??

SassyB
Informer
Informer

Post by SassyB »

Her eyes in her last video!!!! Yikes

lipstickandclaws22
Learner
Learner

SassyB wrote:Her eyes in her last video!!!! Yikes
Seriously! And next to that corpse white face she caked on, they looked even more intense

ermybaby
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ermybaby »

Her makeup videos are always the same, she doesn't ever learn new techniques. And it's always caked on. Same ghost white under eyes, overly harsh contour, winged liner, red eyes, and nude lip.

Return to “F-J”