Jenn G/JENN5716

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
Mummy
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jenn G/JENN5716

Post by Mummy »

Yes, she definitely lives in Bakersfield, East Bakersfield specifically, which is a gang infested dangerous area of a high crime town. Her husband's name is Ernie Garcia and he is from Arvin or Lamont, a small farming community. They are both Mexican and live in a very modest, inexpensive home as the cost of living in Bakersfield is low due to the undesirable living conditions. She does not have education past high school (maybe a bit of community college, maybe). She tried to make it look like she lives in Beverly Hills and that's the reason she never posts anything specific to where she lives and only posts when she is in LA. She is not by any means wealthy and Ernie does not have a high paying job. She flips bags, which is the reason you only see them for a limited time, and I'm sure uses credit cards to pay for a lot of her lifestyle. I'm sure the value of her home is $100,000 or less which means her mortgage is probably less than what she depends on cosmetics every month. She is 35 or 36 and VERY fake and calculated. No friends outside of Instagram and YouTube other than family. She is a total fraud and I'm her purchases a lot of her jewelry in downtown LA allies which is the reason for frequent trips to LA.

Mummy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Mummy »

Yes, she definitely lives in Bakersfield, East Bakersfield specifically, which is a gang infested dangerous area of a high crime town. Her husband's name is Ernie Garcia and he is from Arvin or Lamont, a small farming community. They are both Mexican and live in a very modest, inexpensive home as the cost of living in Bakersfield is low, due to the undesirable living conditions. She does not have education past high school (maybe a bit of community college, maybe). She tried to make it look like she lives in Beverly Hills and that's the reason she never posts anything specific to where she lives and only posts when she is in LA. She is not by any means wealthy and Ernie does not have a high paying job. She flips bags, which is the reason you only see them for a limited time, and I'm sure uses credit cards to pay for a lot of her lifestyle. I'm sure the value of her home is $100,000 or less which means her mortgage is probably less than what she spends on cosmetics every month. She is 35 or 36 and VERY fake and calculated. No friends outside of Instagram and YouTube other than family. She is a total fraud and I'm sure she purchases a lot of her jewelry in downtown LA allies, which is the reason for frequent trips to LA.

Her "friends" Jerusha and Miss Alley V. have no idea who she really is.

Her sister Jackel1824 and cousin shopcitygirl put on the same front for a while but they haven't been doing so in the past year or so.

Mummy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Mummy »

Her maiden name is Janel Olvera and she graduated from East Bakersfield high school in 1999

gossipgirl5
Stalker
Stalker

Post by gossipgirl5 »

Yeah you're right she lives in Bakersfield and her home when she got it was under 200,000. The schools in the neighborhood are really bad.

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

I remember she mentioned more than a few times that her lips are "natural" lol

Lurker
Lurker

Post by 666 »

Mummy wrote:Yes, she definitely lives in Bakersfield, East Bakersfield specifically, which is a gang infested dangerous area of a high crime town. Her husband's name is Ernie Garcia and he is from Arvin or Lamont, a small farming community. They are both Mexican and live in a very modest, inexpensive home as the cost of living in Bakersfield is low, due to the undesirable living conditions. She does not have education past high school (maybe a bit of community college, maybe). She tried to make it look like she lives in Beverly Hills and that's the reason she never posts anything specific to where she lives and only posts when she is in LA. She is not by any means wealthy and Ernie does not have a high paying job. She flips bags, which is the reason you only see them for a limited time, and I'm sure uses credit cards to pay for a lot of her lifestyle. I'm sure the value of her home is $100,000 or less which means her mortgage is probably less than what she spends on cosmetics every month. She is 35 or 36 and VERY fake and calculated. No friends outside of Instagram and YouTube other than family. She is a total fraud and I'm sure she purchases a lot of her jewelry in downtown LA allies, which is the reason for frequent trips to LA.

Her "friends" Jerusha and Miss Alley V. have no idea who she really is.

Her sister Jackel1824 and cousin shopcitygirl put on the same front for a while but they haven't been doing so in the past year or so.

Thanks for all that sweet, sweet tea!

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lenathediva »

Eh. In the world of Youtubers, Jenn is the most harmless. I could give 2shits about where she lives. Never even thought about it. She doesn't put out a whole lot of videos. YouTube is not her job. She also doesn't appear to be housebound like most. I guess I don't look past the surface unless something seems really off. To be honest, I lived in a crappy neighborhood with crappy schools for ten years because that's what I could afford. I got my kids on a transfer and worked and shopped outside of my neighborhood.

With all that being said, her lips are not natural. Who is she trying to fool? :rofl:

Jacquesattaques
Talker
Talker

Post by Jacquesattaques »

FYI everyone,

Her Marble double pearl earrings that are listed for $20 on her website can be bought for $1.25 on eBay.

http://www.ellandemm.com/double-pearl-earrings/

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/262140121720?_tr ... EBIDX%3AIT

I guess for the extra $18.75 you're getting an Ell and Em bag? Doesn't seem worth it to me.

Jacquesattaques
Talker
Talker

Post by Jacquesattaques »

You can pretty much find all of her jewelry on eBay for a fraction of the price:

Double Marble Pearl Earrings:

http://www.ellandemm.com/double-pearl-earrings/

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Celebrity-Runway ... 05w5RNoXtA

Rizzo Spike Bracelet:

http://www.ellandemm.com/rizzo/

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/RETRO-FASHION-SP ... -1By6_jGgQ

holyhotmess_1
Talker
Talker

Post by holyhotmess_1 »

She is a middle aged Kardashian wanna be!!!! With zero personality. What a bad example she sets for her daughters by being such a brand who*re.
All her jewelry is plated and she thinks it's better quality to be "18k gold plated" lol, like that means quality. Honey, all cheap jewelry is plated...yours is no better. Her items are all available on Chinese web sites for about $4. None of her ideas are original. Her new key bracelet- um, Kate Spade and so many other designers did it first. I know she plays on what the big brands are doing and caters to luxury loving bag obsessed/label obsessed girls like herself, but please. Such a poser trying to play off like she has the Bevery Hills lifestyle when she is 2.5 hours away in crappy Bakersfield. It's literally one of the worst places. I guess people that live outside of California don't know any better. And oh, can she stop with the lip fillers now? They look awful!! To me everything about her looks cheap. She just adds a Chanel bag and expensive shoes to legging and a sweat shirt. It's not really a style IMO

gossipgirl77
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipgirl77 »

Wow. This woman is all smoke and mirrors. People just eat it up. In her last video she was complaining about all the people who visit Beverly Hills on the weekend...well you are ONE of them sweetie! Gosh, don't act like its your neighborhood! What a phony!

colette
Debater
Debater

Post by colette »

Just had to search her up as I came across her videos. So obvious many of her bags are replicas. Definitely her Hermes are knockoffs. You think a girl like this wouldn't be unboxing all her new bags left and right for YouTube vids? There's a reason she isn't. Even if the bags look good in a photo or YouTube vid, they wouldn't quite live up to the unboxing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

colette
Debater
Debater

Post by colette »

Just had to search her up as I came across her videos. So obvious many of her bags are replicas. Definitely her Hermes are knockoffs. You think a girl like this wouldn't be unboxing all her new bags left and right for YouTube vids? There's a reason she isn't. Even if the bags look good in a photo or YouTube vid, they wouldn't quite live up to the unboxing.

colette
Debater
Debater

Post by colette »

colette
Debater
Debater

Post by colette »

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

colette wrote:Just had to search her up as I came across her videos. So obvious many of her bags are replicas. Definitely her Hermes are knockoffs. You think a girl like this wouldn't be unboxing all her new bags left and right for YouTube vids? There's a reason she isn't. Even if the bags look good in a photo or YouTube vid, they wouldn't quite live up to the unboxing.

Not to be rude or judging but how can you guys tell many of her bags are fake? (I'm not Hermes expert here of course :tu: )

kikikiki
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kikikiki »

Does this woman really live 2 hours out of LA? I totally get not wanting to disclose where you live (refer HRH collection drama) but she does give off the high flyer Beverly Hills type vibe with all the designer brand hauls. Travelling there so frequently to portray a lifestyle that isn't true is kind of sad :(

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lenathediva »

If I'm not mistaken, these are pre-owned bags that she paid to have authenticated which I know you can do. There's no way that we can prove this as all that we have is her word.

Personally, I think that the bags are real, but she sells other bags to get the newest ones. We haven't seen those Chanel flap bags or Boy bags in forever. Those go for almost retail even on the secondhand market.

I also think that she makes quite a bit of money with that jewelry/clothing line if the pictures on her instagram are any indication on how much she sells. I counted 14 of those unicorn bracelets on one picture. At $38.50 each, we're talking $539. The bangle version is 60, and I counted twenty of those. That's another $1200. She is making ALOT of profit especially if a customer is buying more than one item. Being that the wholesale price of the items are so cheap, she doesn't have to put that much back into the business.

I remember someone calculating that Alex from HRH could easily make $250,000 a year. I'm too lazy to look up the calculations. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Jenn was making somewhere in that range. Like someone said before, she lives in a cheaper area of California. It looks like most of her expendable cash is spent on ugly shoes, expensive handbags, and her daughter's horseback riding lessons.

kikikiki
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kikikiki »

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper