Naturallynicolexo (Nicole Renee Cutler)

Insanity
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Naturallynicolexo (Nicole Renee Cutler)

Post by Insanity »

I don't know if any of you watch her, but I guess I would start a thread since she's growing quite fast lately.

I'm not sure about Nicole yet, I've been watching her for a few months now, I like her personality, but I feel like she's trying too hard to be like every other beauty guru out there. And the fact that she just deleted a video because she was getting too much hate, I mean she doesn't have 100k followers yet, what is it gonna be when she's getting bigger, I get that the hate can get to you but at least keep the video up and disable the comments. I wish I had seen the hate comments that she was talking about to see if it was really as bad as she's making it seem in her latest vlog. My guess is she was getting hate on the Natasha Denona palette that she was talking about in the deleted video.

Here is her social blad if anyone want to see: https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/naturallynicolexo

Have you watch any of Nicole video? What do you think of her?

<3 <3

CherryCake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Naturallynicolexo (Nicole Renee Cutler)

Post by CherryCake »

I actually did like her a lot until i found a picture on her boyfriend's instagram of them wearing traditional Arab headgear with the caption "The Mohammad Clan #bangbang"

I've got screenshots but idk how to post them. I'm a Muslim subscriber and viewer of her videos so yeah, it left a bad taste in my mouth seeing that pic.

-Han
Learner
Learner

Post by -Han »

I actually like her but something is off.. and I can't put my finger on it. But for some reason there is something that just puts a bad taste in my mouth or I get slightly annoyed when watching her.. idk..

apallan
Learner
Learner

Post by apallan »

I used to like her. But now...? She seems very stuck up. I love her idea for Bailey's Mission and that she's cruelty free. But only 10% of proceeds go to helping animals?? That's kinda bull shit.
Then there's her Insta photos and the shots she uses for her caption photo on YouTube.... Like get your hair and hand out of your face because we can't see shit. And the look on her face makes it seem like she's trying too hard.
She seems talented, for real. But everything else annoys me to the point that I had to unsubscribe....twice.

flurrys
Lurker
Lurker

Post by flurrys »

i personally think she bronzes and contours too much (makes her look like she has dirt on her forehead) but hey, makeup has no rules right

completeuphoria
Stalker
Stalker

Post by completeuphoria »

CherryCake wrote:I actually did like her a lot until i found a picture on her boyfriend's instagram of them wearing traditional Arab headgear with the caption "The Mohammad Clan #bangbang"

I've got screenshots but idk how to post them. I'm a Muslim subscriber and viewer of her videos so yeah, it left a bad taste in my mouth seeing that pic.
WOW. I really really liked her a lot in the past and would've never thought her to be that kind of person but that is sooooo not okay. :?

CherryCake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CherryCake »

completeuphoria wrote:
CherryCake wrote:I actually did like her a lot until i found a picture on her boyfriend's instagram of them wearing traditional Arab headgear with the caption "The Mohammad Clan #bangbang"

WOW. I really really liked her a lot in the past and would've never thought her to be that kind of person but that is sooooo not okay. :?
Yeah, i DMed her boyfriend about it but i got no response UNTIL i left multiple public comments on both of Nicole's instagrams. That's when both she and Matt responded. The explanation was it was ~a long time ago, ~we've changed, you know the usual. I mean they apologized for the picture and took it down so i was like ok sure i mean people change and i'm not gonna demonize you but now her boyfriend's insta is private lol

I still have the screenshots too lmao and now idk how to feel about her because despite the fact that she AND Matt apologized, i still can't help but think of that pic whenever i watch her videos.

Return to “K-O”