• Advertisement

livloveshermakeup

livloveshermakeup

Postby banana berry » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:08 pm

Sorry if there's already a topic on her but I can't find one and I thought some people might have some things to say about her channel. :)
:love2: <3
banana berry
Wallflower
Wallflower

Advertisement

Re: livloveshermakeup

Postby marie_antoinette » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:17 pm

marie_antoinette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby CassieAnne » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:53 am

Thanks for starting this.
All I ever see are raves about her including the topic linked.

I think she's annoying. She talks too fast and brags too much.
CassieAnne
Informer
Informer

Postby makeupandchill » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:29 pm

her intro is really loud lmao but i love her...she loves makeup

i dont think she can do it well but shes informative
makeupandchill
Lurker
Lurker

Postby xyz » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:23 pm

I started watching this chick about a week ago & too wondereed what ppl thought of her since she drops the F bomb regularly...i like that she states her negative opinions but sometimes i feel like shes over doing it to either have something to bitch about or just for "drama sake" keep ppl pulled into her channel. A big thing that makes my head spin around is she is very scatter brained like when she does reviews or w.e...also i know she has some issues with her hair & shit but cant she brush it out or w.e for at least 1 vid?

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk
http://media.giphy.com/media/UxwLdIgt7rjQA/giphy.gif (*EDITED DUE TO SIZE RESTRICTIONS*)
xyz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby CassieAnne » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:13 am

xyz wrote:I started watching this chick about a week ago & too wondereed what ppl thought of her since she drops the F bomb regularly...i like that she states her negative opinions but sometimes i feel like shes over doing it to either have something to bitch about or just for "drama sake" keep ppl pulled into her channel. A big thing that makes my head spin around is she is very scatter brained like when she does reviews or w.e...also i know she has some issues with her hair & shit but cant she brush it out or w.e for at least 1 vid?

She is very scatterbrained and that's why she should edit her damn videos! People keep praising her for being so real, but come on. She doesn't edit so she can put crap up constantly and make her "side money" :roll:
CassieAnne
Informer
Informer

Postby blacksmaug » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:49 pm

xyz wrote:I started watching this chick about a week ago & too wondereed what ppl thought of her since she drops the F bomb regularly...i like that she states her negative opinions but sometimes i feel like shes over doing it to either have something to bitch about or just for "drama sake" keep ppl pulled into her channel. A big thing that makes my head spin around is she is very scatter brained like when she does reviews or w.e...also i know she has some issues with her hair & shit but cant she brush it out or w.e for at least 1 vid?

Liv has pretty severe ADHD and systemic lupus. The lupus left lesions on her scalp that's why she always has it pulled back. She goes into detail about it in a couple of videos. Overall, I like her even though her makeup isn't my personal taste, she's honest, to the point, and quite funny. Plus, her work ethic is pretty amazing considering her conditions, being a flutist, and a teacher.
blacksmaug
Talker
Talker

Postby CassieAnne » Mon May 01, 2017 3:51 am

blacksmaug wrote:

Liv has pretty severe ADHD and systemic lupus. The lupus left lesions on her scalp that's why she always has it pulled back. She goes into detail about it in a couple of videos. Overall, I like her even though her makeup isn't my personal taste, she's honest, to the point, and quite funny. Plus, her work ethic is pretty amazing considering her conditions, being a flutist, and a teacher.

This isn't a rave thread though soooo
CassieAnne
Informer
Informer

Postby SarcasmicShade » Mon May 01, 2017 6:44 am

There's nothing much bad to say as of now. ..you can't invent things to hate on

Sent from my SM-E500H using Tapatalk
SarcasmicShade
Talker
Talker

• Advertisement