Gargamelle Kaboom (Karina Kaboom) part 3

BKiddo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gargamelle Kaboom (Karina Kaboom) part 3

Post by BKiddo »

It just doesn't make any sense, this whole "I'm turning off my comments because of death threats!" shit.

First off, if someone was pissy enough about you to leave you death threats on your channel, they would go through the extra effort of messaging you if they couldn't comment. Secondly, tons of other youtubers get death threats too and they're actually pretty public about their whereabouts (where they live etc) unlike her, and yet their comments are still open and they're still alive and well. I say, if you can't handle empty death threats by stupid people (which I'm not saying is right but again, ALL YOUTUBERS GET THEM) you either report them to the police or get off youtube altogether. And for someone so "ballsy" you'd think she'd actually try to stand up to those people while you have fucking children with channels on youtube (like, actual fucking teenagers) doing their thing while receiving death threats and not disabling their comments. What it sounds like to me is that at first she really was scared of the death threats and that's why she disabled comments, but then she liked the sound of silence that she hears after she uploads her videos rather than when people could actually call her out on her inaccuracies and contradictions. I bet if she could ban people from using her name on other social media and on other youtube channels, she would too. But alas, she can't, and people are still calling her out everywhere else.
I just really, really hate bullshit.

Post by Guest »

She's been extra lately. I blame Sanders SPUD Kennedy for her yellow teeth wrath and moon pie face in my recommended videos.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Those teeth are looking extra yellow lately. Gargamel whiten those teeth. :tu:

I don't think that she is ever going to open her comments. She has delete and block. She can use them.

Jennescence
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Jennescence »

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Jennescence
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Jennescence »

Can we talk about that hat please

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

ay1215
Informer
Informer

Post by ay1215 »

following to keep up with the mess :tu:

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by TheSevenYearBitch »

KK is a useless troll. She gets on her soapbox for 12 minutes screaming conspiracy theories that make absolutely ZERO sense.
"These are just theories that I gathered from google. You guys decide what you think"
Bitch, if you Google one of your theories, all roads lead back to you! You are not reporting anything, you're starting fucken ugly rumors! Side note; how this nasty woman can sit thru her own videos and do that shitty thing she calls editing, is far beyond me! My God, Brush your teeth!

Ok. Got that out of the way. Now WTF has happened to Sanders? Anybody? Let's throw out some bait conspiracy theories for KK, so she can further her proposterous look as the biggest mindless idiot on youtube. Nut bag.

BKiddo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BKiddo »

TheSevenYearBitch wrote:KK is a useless troll. She gets on her soapbox for 12 minutes screaming conspiracy theories that make absolutely ZERO sense.
"These are just theories that I gathered from google. You guys decide what you think"
Bitch, if you Google one of your theories, all roads lead back to you! You are not reporting anything, you're starting fucken ugly rumors! Side note; how this nasty woman can sit thru her own videos and do that shitty thing she calls editing, is far beyond me! My God, Brush your teeth!

Ok. Got that out of the way. Now WTF has happened to Sanders? Anybody? Let's throw out some bait conspiracy theories for KK, so she can further her proposterous look as the biggest mindless idiot on youtube. Nut bag.
I don't mean to be harsh, but to be completely honest, I think Sanders is mainly throwing a temper tantrum. He did mention on twitter a few days ago that he found out that an old friend of his killed herself, and I'm really sorry about that, but to be fair, he said that he left his job for youtube and that means youtube is now his job, and no offense, but people don't get to ignore work because an old friend died when it's a real job (maybe if it's a parent or a spouse or a child, but I don't think a boss would excuse being absent because a friend died) so I'm sure he's really sad about his friend and that's completely fine, but he really is treating his "shady bunch" like shit right now and not taking youtube seriously as his job, and also it can't be a coincidence that this is happening now that everyone is calling him out on his bullshit. TBH I have my differences with all those drama channels, and Sanders hasn't been an exception. He's been behaving like shit.

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

BKiddo wrote:
TheSevenYearBitch wrote:KK is a useless troll. She gets on her soapbox for 12 minutes screaming conspiracy theories that make absolutely ZERO sense.

I don't mean to be harsh, but to be completely honest, I think Sanders is mainly throwing a temper tantrum. He did mention on twitter a few days ago that he found out that an old friend of his killed herself, and I'm really sorry about that, but to be fair, he said that he left his job for youtube and that means youtube is now his job, and no offense, but people don't get to ignore work because an old friend died when it's a real job (maybe if it's a parent or a spouse or a child, but I don't think a boss would excuse being absent because a friend died) so I'm sure he's really sad about his friend and that's completely fine, but he really is treating his "shady bunch" like shit right now and not taking youtube seriously as his job, and also it can't be a coincidence that this is happening now that everyone is calling him out on his bullshit. TBH I have my differences with all those drama channels, and Sanders hasn't been an exception. He's been behaving like shit.
Agreed BK. Hate to be a negative asshole, but I think Sanders bit off more than he could chew, and this alleged "suicide" was a great way to exit left. Allegedly.

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Also. SO SICK AND TIRED OF THIS SITE! Fuckkkkk! Gotta wait 20 days to post. When you do get to post, you have to do 45 posts in a row just in case you never get back in! SUCKS ASSSS! Ridiculous! Imagine if every social media site operated like GG? Nobody would ever have another word to say, cuz ya just can't. Please fix this shit! Or don't! Whatever.

Post by Guest »

Omg these drama channels are SO dramatic. Biggest attention seekers on YouTube.

Give it up. Perez Hilton played out this role 10 years ago. Snooze!!

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

...Sanders has run out of tea ! ALLEGEDLY !
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

@TSYB. I am glad you're back. GG giving you problems again. You are right she's starting rumors. ;)

@BK. I don't think that KK is ever going to turn on her comments. WTF is she scared of?
She's been getting death threats for years. Nobody's going to prison over her stupid
2 week old comments. :rofl: :rofl:

cassandra16xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cassandra16xo »

Wtf her mouth is like bubbling
Poor granny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I have lost a long answer last night and today.
I think Sanders got into too much with the British guy and a couple of YTERS. I think he's pretty much in hiding. He has no new gossip or news. People may be getting tired of him. I don't know. I haven't seen much drama out of him lately.
He needs to be doing his job and he isn't.

As far as KK's hat, who knows? Her hair could have been really dirty and she picked that hat to see if we would talk about it. I don't know if she's showing support. With Gargamel, a person never knows.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

I've never really followed KK at all, and i only knew of her from Niki Murphy's thread/videos. Today she popped up in my recommended videos and I saw it was about someone dissing stephanie nicole, whom i like. after that, I decided to check out her thread here. due to site issues, I only have read from page 9 to here. That took FOREVER and there is no way I can go back to read the rest of this thread, let alone the other 2 threads on her, so if I ask a stupid question or one I should look up myself, please bear with me!

My questions:
1. Why does she yell? Did she start that when she started doing gossip videos, or has she always done that?
2. Why disable comments?

Comments to KK: Whiten those yellow teeth and for the love of God, woman, stop wearing stocking caps. It doesn't look good on you!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I don't remember if she always yelled. She has really yelled since starting to become a drama channel. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't know why she disabled her comments. I think she started that when she started to become a drama channel rather than a nail polish channel. She's just too lazy to keep up with comments. I think many of them would be negative. She used to have such a horrible drama channel that she would listen to everyone else and then regurgitate what they said without actually giving an opinion. She says she gets death threats. I am sure If SHE GETS DEATH THREATS, nobody's really going through with it. Many drama channels get those.

BKiddo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BKiddo »

TBH I think she's recently been more entertaining to watch than Sanders Jeffree-promised-to-take-John-down-for-me-so-now-I'm-friends-with-a-racist Kennedy. She still needs to work on her editing big time, open her damn comments and have other social media, and organize her videos better (do research, make them less ramble-y, etc). I mean, she's friends with John Kuckian and she needs to use that and learn a thing or two from the kid; his videos are superfluously well-edited and researched. There's a reason why he's the biggest drama channel concerned with the beauty community on youtube.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

BKiddo....So should I give her another watch? I would be willing if she's improving. It's hard when you can watch other channels and get better and more concise content. I am making an effort to really watch some drama and I actually like it. Broaden my horizons and all that. :D

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Tar, check out "I'm Just Here For The Tea" She's a drama channel and is pretty entertaining. I just started watching her and so far I like her!

Return to “Karina Kaboom”