Mallory Ervin

VloggingShopaholic
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mallory Ervin

Post by VloggingShopaholic »

Mallory was a beautiful bride. I thought the pants she wore to the rehearsal were unflattering but otherwise she looked amazing. I was shocked by her real hair condition. It is wrecked! I loved Alex's reaction too. She truly cannot hide her b*tchy, ever.

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

VloggingShopaholic wrote:Mallory was a beautiful bride. I thought the pants she wore to the rehearsal were unflattering but otherwise she looked amazing. I was shocked by her real hair condition. It is wrecked! I loved Alex's reaction too. She truly cannot hide her b*tchy, ever.
I have to give Mallory credit for not caring about including that in Alex's vlog; she's shown her damaged hair in a tutorial for her hair piece and how she styles it, BUT Alex is such a catty bitch that she loves to include that. Anything to make someone look less perfect than her, but she would. Ever allow anyone to do that to her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lcds1
Informer
Informer

Post by lcds1 »

PI88NK wrote:
VloggingShopaholic wrote:Mallory was a beautiful bride. I thought the pants she wore to the rehearsal were unflattering but otherwise she looked amazing. I was shocked by her real hair condition. It is wrecked! I loved Alex's reaction too. She truly cannot hide her b*tchy, ever.
I have to give Mallory credit for not caring about including that in Alex's vlog; she's shown her damaged hair in a tutorial for her hair piece and how she styles it, BUT Alex is such a catty bitch that she loves to include that. Anything to make someone look less perfect than her, but she would. Ever allow anyone to do that to her.
HA! Good luck with that Alex. Mallory's butt on its worst day beats your face on its best. Mallory has a good heart to allow that wannabe near her in any capacity. That or their business arrangement hasn't run dry yet. If that's the case when it does I bet Mal ghosts her so hard she smokes.

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

Yep. I'm really hoping, and somewhat expecting Mallory to start distancing herself from Alex now that the wedding is over. I'm surprised alex hasn't managed to completely piss her off by now but Mallory is too happy lol

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I agree that Mallory will start slowly leaving Alex out and moving on. Unless it's business of some sort.
Alex tried to show Mallory at her worst when she was getting ready. No need for that.
Mallory will be okay is the YT thing doesn't work for her. She's not the greatest at it anyway.
Alex won't be. YT is the meal ticket for her and Michael.

VloggingShopaholic
Learner
Learner

I get why Alex and Mallory get along since they are both into beauty, but Michael and Kyle? What do they have in common aside from high maintenance wives?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I don't see them having much in common at all. Maybe liking to eat. Does Michael still like sports?
Maybe they both like sports? Michael is so interested in having treatments at the spa, I think he
would have more fun with Mallory and Alex. :rofl:

lcds1
Informer
Informer

Post by lcds1 »

I get the impression Kyle doesn't dig him. Kyle acts nice and polite but confused, like he doesn't know what to do with him. Kyle is a man and Michelle is ... not so much.

Angellla373_007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angellla373_007 »

Mallory said in her snap that they're thinking about extending their Italian vacation by 20 something days until Alex and Michelle get there.... like what? Who would extend their stay by almost a month like that? Maybe the friendship is real after all? It's so strange to me that they're friends. Mallory is so easy going and jolly and Alex has a stick up her ass 100% of the time. I also was shocked that she included that clip of mallorys hair and even encouraged her to show it saying " turn around" WHO DOES THAT?? If my friend had bad hair or bad anything I would never try to get her to show it off for the camera. I think Alex is jealous AF and feels better about herself when seeing Mallory not at her best.

VloggingShopaholic
Learner
Learner

How tall is Mallory? I know that she is petite, but she is just so cute and tiny.

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

I was wondering how tall she is too; there's some info on IMDB about her being 5'8" but I swear I thought she was like 5'2 or something lol.

Angellla373_007
Gossiper
Gossiper

She's like 5'0 5'1 tops. That website that says 5'8 is ridiculous. Not anywhere near rhat

BorisBabydoll
Learner
Learner

Post by BorisBabydoll »

literallyicant wrote:
Yes! What do you guys think about it? It looked $$$uper over the top. Did she actually change dresses or was it just a skirt/sheer sleeves that were removable? The neckline looked exactly the same on both

I actually thought the wedding photo shoot they did last month was so much prettier than hers. I was kinda disappointed. And they don't seem like a romantic couple on a honeymoon.

VloggingShopaholic
Learner
Learner

Angellla373_007 wrote:She's like 5'0 5'1 tops. That website that says 5'8 is ridiculous. Not anywhere near rhat
5 feet makes sense. She always looks pocket sized to me! I mean that in a complimentary way. If she is 5'8 then that is the shortest 5'8 I've ever seen! Haha

Layla23
Learner
Learner

Post by Layla23 »

BorisBabydoll wrote:
I actually thought the wedding photo shoot they did last month was so much prettier than hers. I was kinda disappointed. And they don't seem like a romantic couple on a honeymoon.
THIS! Almost everything about their shoot was beautiful and she looked stunning. Mallory's actual wedding was kind of understated glam to me and not like her. It wasn't super flashy and over the top as I thought it was going to be considering how she acts.

Also they don't seem like the overly in love, touchy-feely, and emotional type to me. That's just the overall vibe I get from vlogs, IG stories, and snap chat. TBH I think they're in it for the comfort factor more than anything? I'm sure they love each other but it seems more #relationshipgoals than anything.

Mallory first and foremost provides Kyle with a luxury lifestyle he prefers (pretty sure he does not have to work a day in his life, from how much money the Ervin family has). She also seems to radiate positivity almost all the time, doesn't seem to nag at him constantly, and let's him do his own thing sometimes so he can have his own life/friends- unlike Michael and Alex lol... And Kyle provides Mallory with stability as he's not going anywhere, is good-looking, goes along with her crazy antics, and wants kids fairly soon (who will also 110% be taken care of).

Angellla373_007
Gossiper
Gossiper

She said she had 3 wedding dresses but I only saw 2? I also think her photo shoot dresses and hair were way nicer than real life. She looked pretty but not special pretty just every day glam pretty. She'd probably wear that makeup and hair to any events so to me it wasn't very appropriate for her wedding. I also didn't really like the dress. It seemed way too understated and covered up for her. I imagined something over the top with lace and crystals, pearls... etc

Layla23
Learner
Learner

Post by Layla23 »

Angellla373_007 wrote:She said she had 3 wedding dresses but I only saw 2? I also think her photo shoot dresses and hair were way nicer than real life. She looked pretty but not special pretty just every day glam pretty. She'd probably wear that makeup and hair to any events so to me it wasn't very appropriate for her wedding. I also didn't really like the dress. It seemed way too understated and covered up for her. I imagined something over the top with lace and crystals, pearls... etc
I thought the same thing! 3 wedding dresses seems a little much for the average bride, but I'm sure we know by now Mallory did not and does not consider herself an average bride lol... Maybe she didn't end up wearing the third one or something? From all of the snaps/stories, IG photos, and even vlogs from Alex, you could totally see her having way too much fun to be bothered to change again.

I think she got the dress for the sake of being designer (of course) Vera Wang. If the same dress was last season or on sale at David's Bridal she probably wouldn't have looked twice at it. Also maybe she wanted a more clean and modern "princess" look than her usual look of over the top head to toe? That's the vibe I get from the dress.

VloggingShopaholic
Learner
Learner

Mallory's engagement and the wedding events seemed never ending and so much of it all was pointless IMO (like all of the white outfits!), but she was such a happy bride. I am sure Alex was a total bridezilla, and I know Mallory said she had a hair fiasco, but she seemed to handle it with a smile. Love that about her.

Angellla373_007
Gossiper
Gossiper

She donated a Louis Vuitton suitcase to goodwill.. my heart sunk lol

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Angellla373_007 wrote:She donated a Louis Vuitton suitcase to goodwill.. my heart sunk lol
That hurts my heart. I hope that Goodwill takes it and puts it online.
Last edited by tar on Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Mallory Ervin”