leighannsays~~Part 2

laurenthegumdrop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: leighannsays~~Part 2

Post by laurenthegumdrop »

Pressed submit too quickly. I meant that this mig be the week they take their road trip cause his apartment looked empty from her Instagram post!

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

Two things: One, what the hell is an 80's mom look? I'm 50, so I remember the 80's quite well and she's not anywhere close to even teen 80's and she doesn't look like any mom I knew from back then.

Second: Random creepy guy at her door or maybe ALAN?? It doesn't look like she called the cops or anything.
That Girl!

bsupertramp
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by bsupertramp »

God she's such an attention seeker. She should have just cut that whole clip out instead of "teasing" us and wanting people to comment on it.

And I agree, I wasn't around in the 80s but none of Leigh Ann's outfits look like an "80s mom" to me, they just look trashy.

salviaplath
Learner
Learner

Post by salviaplath »

Yeah I don't get why in the world she would leave that in her vlog? The clip kind of freaked me out because she looks really shaken up about it and I can't imagine that story was going anywhere good...

But I guess if she isn't so concerned about it, then her viewers have no reason to be? The way she worded it is just creepy..

lydiasbennett
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lydiasbennett »

yeah, i get being scared of something and wanting to tell people, but she said it wasn't that big of a deal and whatever and was just super vague about it? i don't understand why she left it in.

Badizzle
Debater
Debater

Post by Badizzle »

she left it in her video because she secretly likes thinking that "strange guy" is at home frapping to her video of her talking about him. She is pathetic.

shaycovell
Informer
Informer

Post by shaycovell »

She left it in because she probably really wanted to leave in the whole story. My guess is a subscriber showing up outside her house, which would obviously be scary. Especially for LeighAnn, who used to be incredibly hesitant about including absolutely anything about her personal life. Even with the vlogs, it's been a really gradual process of her getting away from that.

It makes sense to include part of it, I think? Even just as a way to say 'this wasn't okay, this happened and it scared me' without giving the guy real attention.

SoSojamie
Learner
Learner

Post by SoSojamie »

Oh for fuuuucks sake I am so sick of these sad white girls on YT crying about their stalkers. Someone waiting outside your house, when it has NEVER happened before, is not stalking, by definition. I know she didn't call it stalking, but she CLEARLY wants people to speculate, given she left it in. Sounds like he was some creepy loser who had nothing better to do. She seems to have recovered pretty quick and went on to have a completely normal day. Get a GRIP homegirl swear to god.

Also I do not understand this girl's bf, he is probably the least physically attractive person I have ever laid eyes on. Sorry not sorry.

hindsighting
Talker
Talker

Post by hindsighting »

She's replied to a few comments people have left both about the person outside her house and about her click bait-y title and thumbnail. She's being super bratty in the comments, ending them with "whatever." or using eye roll emojis.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

I agree with the commenters, either tell the story or leave it out.
That Girl!

superhighlyrequested
Informer
Informer

Post by superhighlyrequested »

she's taken to snapchat now to respond. she's obviously very worked up about this too, like she looks angry and on the verge of tears tbh. i think @hindsighting described it best by saying her responses are bratty. she generally doesn't receive a lot of negative comments, but, when she does, she really doesn't handle it well AT ALL. she just gets rly defensive and... well, bratty. like when bunny's followers were saying she seemed rude/princess-y and when ppl were questioning her weird conspiracy theory where she essentially said that YouTube was discriminating against her because she's from a republican state... she made dramatic responses expressing her frustration that the viewers weren't taking the time to understand what she really meant. like it isn't possible that perhaps her viewers have legit concerns. like perhaps she (the person who films and edits herself, chooses to post it on the Internet, and gets paid to do so) should explain things a bit more coherently if she is concerned about her viewers ~misunderstanding~ her! she'd be better off if she actually reflected on the areas she is criticized for so she can improve, but instead she just becomes a defensive, whiny brat. another demonstration of her immaturity! along with the infant outfits, baby voice, and absence of adult skills.

salviaplath
Learner
Learner

Post by salviaplath »

She also went on a mini rant on snapchat about it. It doesn't seem like she really understands what people are saying. Most of the commenters (that I've seen) are just wondering why she left it in at all (since it only raises questions and people will ask about it), as opposed to completely leaving it out. They aren't demanding that she tell them everything about her life but that's how she made it seem.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

Once again, glad I don't have the snapchat.

She's like a vaguebooker. And I always call them out.
That Girl!

Badizzle
Debater
Debater

Post by Badizzle »

smarlo wrote:Once again, glad I don't have the snapchat.

She's like a vaguebooker. And I always call them out.
I called her out on snapchat.

So funny to listen to her (7!!) snapchats about how disappointed she is about the reaction of her fans. lol I told her to either tell the whole story or shut up, then she won't have to worry about peoples reactions.

She might be a woman (in age) but she's got a 5 year old mentality.

swirlmydanish
Informer
Informer

Post by swirlmydanish »

Did anyone else catch her snap the other day about how her and Grant accidentally booked a room at a Trump hotel? She seemed grossed out by it so maybe she's not in the majority with her state?

Badizzle
Debater
Debater

Post by Badizzle »

LOL at her latest video.

"here I am in my stalkers favourite colour of shirt...hope he isn't over there on my sidewalk paying attention" ;)

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

The Trump thing is on her vlog and it made me LOL.
That Girl!

lizzygogo
Informer
Informer

Post by lizzygogo »

Her (understandable) disdain for Trump is a little late in being voiced, since back when it actually mattered, in the lead up to the election, she was throwing confused and idiotic conspiracy theories around that supported the orange authoritarian's paranoid and self-serving view of the world.

Badizzle
Debater
Debater

Post by Badizzle »

lizzygogo wrote:Her (understandable) disdain for Trump is a little late in being voiced, since back when it actually mattered, in the lead up to the election, she was throwing confused and idiotic conspiracy theories around that supported the orange authoritarian's paranoid and self-serving view of the world.
I'm sure she is a trump supporter and is too chicken sh!t to admit it.

lydiasbennett
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lydiasbennett »

she was paranoid that her videos were being hidden by the democratic party because she lives in a republican state, i don't doubt she's a trump supporter who just doesn't want to admit it.

Return to “leighannsays”