LoulouVi
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TalkBeckyTalk

Post by LoulouVi »

I feel for Becky Sheeran.

She had the good luck of landing a very decent job with BBC (via her father, I assume, who was a camera man there, if I'm not mistaken).

Youtube attrated her, right at the time when she was seeing Fleur, who kept saying: "It doesn't happen overnight, but eventually, if you just persist".
Which clearly isn't true for everyone.

Becky fell for that and quit BBC.
Not realizing Fleur had an army working for her: her money, her husband's money, their houses, their families, trips, traditions, cars, horses, pubs, golf, which all tie down to money in the first place.

Becky was very much alone, or in the company of very less interesting surroundings, dead or alive.
She wasn't a kid.
She didn't have a clear voice to speak.

I understand how she must be afraid now.
A fear that however things were going to pan out, Fleur would never have to experience.

Also, I wouldn't be quick to say who's to blame for what, in their falling apart.
Becky said in one of her videos that being sick would alienate friends, which is usually true for any given person.
And she said that some people enjoy your company as long as your miserable, but not when you're happy.

And I'd bet the shirt on back that Michael never liked Becky, as much as he felt in hell that time many moons ago when he had to sit on Nikki's couch to film couples videos.

Could Becky maybe look into resuming her old path?

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

Can you clarify who Michael and nikki are? Really common names that can refer to many people. I dont know how they are related to becky? Nikki as in the s

Why do you think she wanta to go back to some thing like the bbc?

She was on notts tv for a while hosting? Is she still doing that? But i feel like a news show like the bbc wouldnt want her back since they asked her not to do YouTube and she quit over that. Now she has a history of showering on YouTube so no one would want her as a newscaster...

LoulouVi
Learner
Learner

Post by LoulouVi »

takoyaki wrote:Can you clarify who Michael and nikki are? Really common names that can refer to many people. I dont know how they are related to becky? Nikki as in the s
Michael would be Fleur's husband.
Nikki would be (I hope I'm spellling this right) Nikki Philippi, the married youtuber who just moved from LA to Nashville.

binlova
Informer
Informer

Post by binlova »

i don't feel bad for her, the constant complaining about being a celiac, i know lots of people who get on with their lives. She moneized her own fathers death and would post literally anything on the internet if she thought she could get money.
She clearly tried to use connections to get into youtube, aka Fleur but has no original ideas and spends 90% of her videos hawking products she shouldn't, or gives really bad advice. She is just desperate to be famous but has no class. Look at her sister, lol. girl can't take criticism of any kind and doesn't seem seem cut out for youtube but just shovels out garbage content because its easier than getting a job

LoulouVi
Learner
Learner

Post by LoulouVi »

binlova wrote:i don't feel bad for her, the constant complaining about being a celiac, i know lots of people who get on with their lives. She moneized her own fathers death and would post literally anything on the internet if she thought she could get money.
That's why I feel for her.
I don't think she's ruthless or greedy, certainly not more than average.

But she found herself in that position where she has to sell.

It's different if you have money you can live on.
It's different if you're a teenager that's going to take another route if things go south.
That one can judge.

Becky is an adult and has to make a living in the situation she put herself, or found herself, that doesn't seem to be for her.

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

LoulouVi wrote:
takoyaki wrote:Can you clarify who Michael and nikki are? Really common names that can refer to many people. I dont know how they are related to becky? Nikki as in the s
Michael would be Fleur's husband.
Nikki would be (I hope I'm spellling this right) Nikki Philippi, the married youtuber who just moved from LA to Nashville.
I don't know why you mentioned Mike and Nikki then? I know a couple of random people on this thread thought that Mike liked Becky, but honestly, they were delusional and kept hoping for Fleur and Mike to divorce for some insane reason. I'm sure Mike doesn't like Nikki Philippi and it is a wonder to me why Fleur consider her a friend. I guess since she's in a different country, Fleur can keep the friendship at a distance so she didn't fully break ties with her. Nikki is pretty disgusting (always taking about her period and her dogs' periods etc.) which is not too far off from Becky who also talks about her period and makes period videos.

binlova
Informer
Informer

Post by binlova »

Her views are soooo low now. She really is probably making nothing off youtube now

amity
Talker
Talker

Post by amity »

Why did she make such a huge deal about being an ambassador for a brand though? By the hype she was giving her 'big secret' I thought she was pregnant or something

Post by Guest »

Last year she did a similar huge hype. It turned out she was an ambassador for Evian.

binlova
Informer
Informer

Post by binlova »

sophieimogen wrote:Last year she did a similar huge hype. It turned out she was an ambassador for Evian.
probably as shocked as the rest of us that anyone actually wants to work with her, views are pretty low for someone with 200k subs i wonder if she bought subscribers or a lot of people just don't like her content anymore and haven't been bothered to unsub

She over hypes everything, maybe she will have a tea/water themed shower wedding with evian bottles and body shop inspired wedding dress?

ECH
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ECH »

binlova wrote:
sophieimogen wrote:Last year she did a similar huge hype. It turned out she was an ambassador for Evian.
probably as shocked as the rest of us that anyone actually wants to work with her, views are pretty low for someone with 200k subs i wonder if she bought subscribers or a lot of people just don't like her content anymore and haven't been bothered to unsub

She over hypes everything, maybe she will have a tea/water themed shower wedding with evian bottles and body shop inspired wedding dress?
The bit I've bolded is so true. A lot of people will have subscribed to her back in the day when she was besties with Fleur, Tati, Ingrid, and Nikki, and just never unsubscribed even though her content is dreadful these days.

kaymaroff
Learner
Learner

Post by kaymaroff »

I unsubscribed a while back, her videos are not interesting anymore and I don’t really find her watchable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buttons
Learner
Learner

Post by Buttons »

Does anyone else get the impression that she's single again? No mention of her fiance for a while and she mentioned something about her dog being such a great support (especially recently) on an Insta photo.

Gemgossping
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Gemgossping »

Buttons wrote:Does anyone else get the impression that she's single again? No mention of her fiance for a while and she mentioned something about her dog being such a great support (especially recently) on an Insta photo.

I got that vibe too. she's probably struggling with the age gap

Secretadmirer
Informer
Informer

Post by Secretadmirer »

The thumbnail to her bikini hacks video with the close up crotch shot is just a big NO

Lucille Bluth
Talker
Talker

Post by Lucille Bluth »

Seriously, this girl seems to have some sort of depression or other mental illness. Between her countless shower videos and now this...she's hit a new low.

amity
Talker
Talker

Post by amity »

Gemgossping wrote:
Buttons wrote:Does anyone else get the impression that she's single again? No mention of her fiance for a while and she mentioned something about her dog being such a great support (especially recently) on an Insta photo.

I got that vibe too. she's probably struggling with the age gap
I got the impression that because he was older, that he wanted children at a sooner point than she did. Big disagreements about the direction they both want the relationship to go can really affect relationships

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

Didn't she say she didn't want children? or was that click bait and she didn't want children until years later?

amity
Talker
Talker

Post by amity »

takoyaki wrote:Didn't she say she didn't want children? or was that click bait and she didn't want children until years later?
Yeah, she basically said that she didn't want kids right now but Dave did and she explained that she isn't ready for kids at all, but will probably be in the future at some point.
I think the problem nowadays is that there is this ideal perpetuated that you will feel 'ready' for kids. I don't think anyone ever feels ready or prepared. People also have the idea that when they have kids they will be tied down and can't travel or be independent etc which I think is complete BS

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

I wonder how Dave felt about that. Thanks for airing our VERY personal difference in position on children to thousands of people online :roll: I wonder if he realized how it would be to be married to a 'youtuber' and decided to bail. Their on and off thing isn't lasting.

Return to “P-U”