Raw beauty kristi

colombiana
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Raw beauty kristi

Post by colombiana »

I loved Krusti at first, but unsubbed on YouTube when she mentioned JH for the 6000th time. So glad I did because she is going off the rails REAL quick

AnnaG
Debater
Debater

Post by AnnaG »

hellyeah wrote:
Thanks for sharing your experience. I actually was going to google cluster headaches to know more. I personally do not suffer from anything of the sort. I’m 36 and have experienced probably 3 migraines in my whole life. I have friends who get migraines that make it impossible for them up function. I really can’t imagine living life with such a health issue especially if you’re trying to work a real job with a real schedule and a real boss.

I follow Zabrena (another YouTuber) who did keto after having her first child. She said she had/has IBS and keto very much helped her issue.

My favorite kind of videos are full face first impressions. That’s probably what drew me to her PLUS she is not your perfect looking beauty influencer; so she appeared more relatable. I don’t like a lot of her thumbnails that she chooses. And I don’t care for most of her tweets. That just me tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're welcome :) The thing with this is, when you are not in pain everything is just perfect and you don't really understand how one moment you are in such pain and the next it's completely gone. Unlike with migraines you cannot lie down and be calm, you are extremely agitated. And another thing, they usually appear some 2-3 hrs after I fall asleep and they wake me up (ofc) and I have to get up immediately and start whatever I can to perhaps avoid longer attack. Now imagine that every single night or every other night for 5 weeks. During the actual attack I'm unable to do anything but try to stop it, even banging my head against the wall, I throw up because the pain is so severe, I cannot stand light or noise and I think the scariest part is when I'm so exhausted that my body goes in a state of shock. Cold sweat and weakness...that was scariest for me. But you do have to remember one thing - it will pass and it's not life threatening. With CH you really really have to take care of yourself not only physically but mentally, avoid stress and drama because that'll make it worse. You really have to keep positive frame of mind. For me - it's helpful to have the usual daily routine as much as possible. I missed work only twice when I had long attacks, but with shorter ones, even if I managed to sleep very little, I went to work as usual. I don't know, maybe that's just me but it helps me to have a daily routine and not be at home feeling sorry for myself. And pity is the last thing I would want from anyone. And yes, I researched and tried everything I could to help myself. Keto did the trick.

I like her first impressions too and I like that is not perfect looking. It's refreshing :) And I like her sarcasm and swearing :D I don't follow her for that long so that I could notice the difference between old and new videos, although I did watch some old ones (the story about her kitty <3 <3 )

Post by Guest »

There's no way for her to go back, she's caught the YouTube famous now bug.

AnnaG
Debater
Debater

Post by AnnaG »

:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnnGV8c ... u.be&t=09s

It's actually a praise video but I liked that "I'm youtube famous now" part :D especially since he is talking about Kristi

Post by Guest »

Total ass kiss!!! Omg she also licked it while apologising for the bitch thing!!

You're so pathetic, it makes me sad.

yeowangjiwoo
Talker
Talker

Post by yeowangjiwoo »

Kristi is going to ride off the high of that tweet for the rest of her life.

Wizart
Debater
Debater

Post by Wizart »

I don't get why she is even willing to lick Jaclyn Hill's ass so much. I checked her out briefly ( cause that is all I could bare), and don't get how that is someone that you'd look up to. :?
She just reads as shallow and materialistic. Not something I aspire to.

leslie-nope
Lurker
Lurker

Post by leslie-nope »

Wizart wrote:I don't get why she is even willing to lick Jaclyn Hill's ass so much. I checked her out briefly ( cause that is all I could bare), and don't get how that is someone that you'd look up to. :?
She's super shallow and materialistic, but she's "famous" and has buttloads of money, which is basically all Kristi wants in life. :roll:

Nikkixkitty
Debater
Debater

Post by Nikkixkitty »

Girl talked about brand trips for the first five minutes in her video today.....the secondhand embarrassment I get from her is real lol :roll:

WhiteWhaleWoman
Talker
Talker

Post by WhiteWhaleWoman »

She used to be so authentic but like most you tubers once they gain a larger following they all turn to the same boring ass, sponsored af, unoriginal bullshit. It gets to their head and the reason their audience initially connected with them is gone. I did not think she’d be one to follow in those footsteps but I was wrong...

I remember when yts took the initial hit of ad revenue lost this dude said i would never accept a sponsorship that has nothing to do with my channel that I never talked about before and he used audible as an example. Like half you mofos don’t read but all of a sudden bc a sponsor is involved “you convienently read” now...maybe she does read idk but that’s what I thought of when she talked about audible lol

TourDeForce
Informer
Informer

Post by TourDeForce »

Nikkixkitty wrote:Girl talked about brand trips for the first five minutes in her video today.....the secondhand embarrassment I get from her is real lol :roll:
Right? She did that so when she gets back from her brand trip, she will have covered her ass for lying about whatever sponsored product they're plugging. Smart but not really.

magucken
Informer
Informer

Post by magucken »

leslie-nope wrote:
Wizart wrote:I don't get why she is even willing to lick Jaclyn Hill's ass so much. I checked her out briefly ( cause that is all I could bare), and don't get how that is someone that you'd look up to. :?
She's super shallow and materialistic, but she's "famous" and has buttloads of money, which is basically all Kristi wants in life. :roll:
No doubt, this is the reason she's so happily and publicly kissing ass:

She gained about 6,700 subs in the three days since she released that video.
This used to be a lot more fun

Post by Guest »

She knew it would boost views after her "I'm sick" upload.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

Waiting on the lip injections now. But TBH they'd be an improvement for her.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

Raw beauty kristi

Post by Guest »

So she's turned into another "Nicole Guerriero" with her Audible sponsorship lol

There's more to come I'm sure.

What's with her explanation with this review? Is she now acting like those influencers who are scared to like a product that's apparently controversial or linked to a sponsored trip to wherever but wants the brand to notice her.

And the random part where she mentions someone telling her theyre happy to unsub from her channel and she's always whining about everything, saying - I'll invite you to a hospital and show you what literally dying means...and then says she's gonna block them..like WTF!

Sympathy seeker much!

And girl put some Chapstick on those Krusty lips!

ImageImage

dramallama
Learner
Learner

Post by dramallama »

So stupid. First of all, it's possible to be subconsciously influenced even if you don't necessarily realize it. Second, of course other influencers SAY it doesn't influence them, that's the party line and admitting otherwise would start a shit storm with their follows - again, if they even consciously realize that they're being influenced. Finally, these brands wouldn't spend all of that money to send influencers on lavish vacations and give them expensive gifts and tons of PR if they weren't damn sure it works, and that likely includes tons of marketing and psychological studies.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Tbh I'm actually shocked that she hasn't gotten lip injections yet she has basically no mouth. And she makes her lips looks as small as possible because they are so dry and crusty and disgusting. Another sign she doesn't drink enough water--the number one cause of headaches

AnnaG
Debater
Debater

Post by AnnaG »

I think that would be perfectly okay. To get lip injections. It's not just for aesthetics, it's also considered/called corrective surgery. But since it's been used so widely, people tend to forget that. With measure, it can look really good and natural.

Oh, and as for not drinking enough water...it's bad on its own but when you are on keto it makes it even worse. Keto diet is diuretic in nature and you have to be careful to take enough water because of your electrolytes. If you don't, you can easily have something called "keto flu" which inlcludes well, fatigue and feeling like you are sick and can so easily be avoided. It can also cause headache although not the type she (and I) suffers from but it doesn't exactly help her condition.

Post by Guest »

She's still probably trying to breathe after this....

Might even frame it.

TourDeForce
Informer
Informer

Post by TourDeForce »

Yeah, sounds like the beginning of a great friendship....when the other person doesn't remember meeting you. Keep waddling up the Jaclyn tree, Krusti.

Return to “RawBeautyKristi”