Ca$hie Crazy Cat Lady - Thift'Thick From Mukbangs' Pt4

dramallama
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ca$hie Crazy Cat Lady - Thift'Thick From Mukbangs' Pt4

Post by dramallama »

fihe wrote:I clicked on Cassie's new thrift haul because I was shocked that she would do a thrifting video for once, despite her channel containing the word "thrift". I paused the video and got a sweet shot of her.
That funhouse lens she uses to make herself look thinner is really at work in this screen shot, damn. Her head looks freakishly huge and her shoulders freakishly narrow.

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

Omni wrote:It also invalidates her previous reviews. Dumb move. Maybe she's actually going to do proper reviews now instead of just a first impression. Hopefully she'll get rid of her tiresome script at the same time. The repetition is so damn annoying. "Glasses wearers of the world, let's hop on over to the site, half my face with a brush and the other half with a sponge. ready, ding, I don't know you guys, what do you think?" And on and on.
I feel like this type of video would make sense if for example, her skin drastically improved which would impact the performance of the foundations she is testing. I haven't tuned into her channel for years now, but I'm going to go ahead and guess that it hasn't. I stopped watching her foundation reviews long ago because I realized how pointless it is for me to watch a foundation review where she complains that the foundation doesn't look good over "crusty bits"... The problem is her skin, not the foundation.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Why do people send her high end products like Tom Ford and YSL? She never uses them because they are "too pretty" or " she doesn't deserve it." Ummm it's a product. Just put it on your face. It's not that hard. Her way of thinking is just so backwards.

Same with keeping stuff because of limited edition packaging. You can't take it with you so either pitch it if it's old or use it.
Her relationship with "stuff" needs work. It's just a product. Why get so attached to so.ething so minuscule? She's like a magpie...

And she doesn't deserve it, so stop sending her these things!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

Lmao at people sending her YSL when homegirl only leaves the house for Subway. Her Subway girl is the only one seeing that stuff.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

I. Love. Cats. Hands down, they are my life. But JFC her cats are brats. You're filming, Cassie! Could Fig not trounce around like Godzilla terrifying a town? Even G made his way across the filming area. Put them in another room....sheesh!

That thumb ring makes her hands look swollen and huge. She shouldnt draw attention to her hands this way.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

zhioval
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by zhioval »

First time commenting. I don’t know what it is about Cassie, she has such beautiful eyes but....all the buts.
I asked her on a video to do thicker brows because with how big her face and features are she would look better but she did not respond.
I also wish she would shave her mustache if she’s gonna do such close ups.
I do still like her, she’s that weird friend you care for and want to fix but doesn’t listen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GG8
Learner
Learner

Post by GG8 »

rocio_val85 wrote:First time commenting. I don’t know what it is about Cassie, she has such beautiful eyes but....all the buts.
I asked her on a video to do thicker brows because with how big her face and features are she would look better but she did not respond.
I also wish she would shave her mustache if she’s gonna do such close ups.
I do still like her, she’s that weird friend you care for and want to fix but doesn’t listen.

Her big face and features are a result of the camera lens she is using to try to make herself look slimmer and hide her double chin(s). It magnifies her features - her eyes, lips and her nose especially - and makes her look like she has a gigantic head. If you watch her on the Doctors TV show (on youtube) you will see how different she looks in real life. She is such a lying manipulating disingenous fuckup :x

s

GG8
Learner
Learner

Post by GG8 »

Her big face and features are a result of the camera lens she is using to try to make herself look slimmer and hide her double chin(s). It magnifies her features - her eyes, lips and her nose especially - and makes her look like she has a gigantic head. If you watch her on the Doctors TV show (on youtube) you will see how different she looks in real life. She is such a lying manipulating disingenuous fuckup :x

GG8
Learner
Learner

Post by GG8 »

dramallama wrote:
fihe wrote:I clicked on Cassie's new thrift haul because I was shocked that she would do a thrifting video for once, despite her channel containing the word "thrift". I paused the video and got a sweet shot of her.
That funhouse lens she uses to make herself look thinner is really at work in this screen shot, damn. Her head looks freakishly huge and her shoulders freakishly narrow.
And her arms freakishly short - T-Rex like! :lol:

NoKingsAllHands
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NoKingsAllHands »

GG8 wrote:Her big face and features are a result of the camera lens she is using to try to make herself look slimmer and hide her double chin(s). It magnifies her features - her eyes, lips and her nose especially - and makes her look like she has a gigantic head. If you watch her on the Doctors TV show (on youtube) you will see how different she looks in real life. She is such a lying manipulating disingenuous fuckup :x
Yeah, I couldn't believe how different she looked on The Doctors. But then again, we just usually see her from the neck up in all her videos.

soundofsilence
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by soundofsilence »

"REAL Nighttime Routine! | Healthy Habits & Skin" ....because she emphasized REAL in the title, I assumed this wouldn't be sponsored (since all youtuber routines are always sponsored and thus I highly doubt their legitimacy). I assumed wrong.

I cannot get over how low-budget her videos are, especially considering how long she's been on youtube. All the shots look like their awkwardly taken from a cheap camera. That shot of her slippers was particularly bad.

Why does she stick her hand under her chin and wave her fingers around? I never realized how ridiculously stupid that looks until this video.

brandy66
Lurker
Lurker

Post by brandy66 »

That nighttime routine tho.. I feel like Cassie looks like an ogre. Her videos are getting more and more useless and repetitive. And can she shut up about her cats already? It's a beauty channel not a cat watching channel. Her life seems really sad and mundane

zhioval
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by zhioval »

I feel like the close shots were to hide the mess in her house lol, that’s how I take pictures or videos when my kids make a mess And yeah I thought it was an old video because the quality was so poor.

zhioval
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by zhioval »

GG8 wrote:Her big face and features are a result of the camera lens she is using to try to make herself look slimmer and hide her double chin(s). It magnifies her features - her eyes, lips and her nose especially - and makes her look like she has a gigantic head. If you watch her on the Doctors TV show (on youtube) you will see how different she looks in real life. She is such a lying manipulating disingenuous fuckup :x
I just watched the episode of the doctors. I can’t believe how wide she is and how narrow she looks in her vlog. She looked SO thin today on her stitch fix video, I don’t know how she did it. She also said she is on the largest size of the “normal” sizes. WHAAAT?! How?

GG8
Learner
Learner

Post by GG8 »

rocio_val85 wrote:
I just watched the episode of the doctors. I can’t believe how wide she is and how narrow she looks in her vlog. She looked SO thin today on her stitch fix video, I don’t know how she did it. She also said she is on the largest size of the “normal” sizes. WHAAAT?! How?

Quite ... to paraphrase someone else, she has the hardest working funhouse camera lens(es) in Minnesota :wink:

dramallama
Learner
Learner

Post by dramallama »

rocio_val85 wrote:She also said she is on the largest size of the “normal” sizes. WHAAAT?! How?
Denial. In many of her try-on videos the clothing is clearly not the correct size for her and looks like an overstuffed sausage casing. But of course her Cassholes still comment "<3<3<3 DAT BOOTY #GOALS"

Omni
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Omni »

^^^ This. Her jeans always look super tight. And when she wear pants that look normal on her, she's always going on about how they're a little big on her. Like, what? No, that's how pants are supposed to fit. Pants are not leggings, girl. It's no wonder she rarely wears pants on camera. If she wears them that tight all the time, there's no way she could sit around comfortably in them during her videos,

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

From Cassie's try-on videos, I've gotten the impression that she is triangle-shaped, meaning that her shoulders are wider than her hips. Not necessarily a bad thing, but is that how she really is shaped, or is it the camera?

suspenders
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by suspenders »

fihe wrote:From Cassie's try-on videos, I've gotten the impression that she is triangle-shaped, meaning that her shoulders are wider than her hips. Not necessarily a bad thing, but is that how she really is shaped, or is it the camera?
Yep, that’s totally how she’s shaped! She’s very broad shouldered and has thick arms :?

ohthelambs
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ohthelambs »

PistolsFiring wrote:
ohthelambs wrote:New member here as well! While it's clear that Cassie probably has unresolved depression that's contributing to her general state of being ('therapy' clearly isn't helping but that's another story...), that's no excuse for her generally being a lying, condescending, cheap, uninspired, and narcissistic human being.

There's a point where you have an illness and there's a point where you use the illness as an excuse for absolutely everything in life, and that's where she is. Mind you, she doesn't even have bipolar I, schizophrenia or any of the other ones that can be very challenging to manage.
Are you serious?! Depression can be debilitating, not to mention deadly. Please don't make light of it.

Why do you put therapy in quotes? Therapists aren't magic and they don't have wands. Therapy takes time like any other treatment for a medical issue.

Not that it makes a difference severity wise, but I also think she has Generalized Anxiety Disorder and OCD tendencies, if not full blown OCD.
Depression is an extremely serious illness and I would never claim otherwise... I put therapy in quotation marks because it doesn't seem like she's going/taking it seriously. Obviously, when someone is ready to benefit from a psychologist/psychiatrist, it can be extraordinarily helpful for managing symptoms of mental illness - I have no evidence that she is remotely there yet.

I brought up other mental disorders because they can lead to transient or non-transient personality changes. None of the people I know living with depression use it as an excuse to be mean, cheap, and all of the other negative personality traits that Cassie regularly demonstrates. Hope that explanation was helpful and I'm sorry that it was interpreted differently than I intended.

Return to “Thrift Thick”