Shani Grimmond Part Four

CalmYaFarm
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shani Grimmond Part Four

Post by CalmYaFarm »

^ I think it’s because our generation has grown up with middle aged women having work done and looking a certain way, and when we see our generation doing it we automatically think they look like those middle aged women trying to look younger. I’m all for minor changes, forehead wrinkles, etc., but these girls go waaayyyy overboard imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KimK
Informer
Informer

Post by KimK »

dearactually wrote:I wonder if Shani got her boobs done to win John back... She never wanted implants until they broke up, got 'em done at lightning speed and then they got back together. It seems pretty suspicious, and also makes me wonder if he put pressure on her to do it... maybe he made little comments here and there and she got insecure.
Pretty sure John started to have a thing with this other girl and Shani got jealous, started to follow him/like all his pictures and comment on his photos again obviously to get girls to back off. Not really fair the moment he starts to move on she changes her mind and wants him back.

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

KimK wrote:
dearactually wrote:I wonder if Shani got her boobs done to win John back... She never wanted implants until they broke up, got 'em done at lightning speed and then they got back together. It seems pretty suspicious, and also makes me wonder if he put pressure on her to do it... maybe he made little comments here and there and she got insecure.
Pretty sure John started to have a thing with this other girl and Shani got jealous, started to follow him/like all his pictures and comment on his photos again obviously to get girls to back off. Not really fair the moment he starts to move on she changes her mind and wants him back.

yeah I think the same. The boobs were just bc she wants to be alexis ren so bad :roll:

poisonprincess
Informer
Informer

Post by poisonprincess »

Good ol manager man times this one well ImageImageImage

neonlemonade
Talker
Talker

Post by neonlemonade »

Looks like she's finally confirmed John is her boyfriend again on IG. As though we haven't figured it out by now.

edit* woops, see that I was beaten to it :)

bwhiteley6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bwhiteley6 »

yes I was JUST coming on here to post that!

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

Of course she’d post it today!!! Not like it hasn’t been obvious for months. She isn’t even desperate for views so I don’t get it? Lol

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

Lol

Shady80
Debater
Debater

Post by Shady80 »

Living for the shade hahaha. “You don’t know what you have till it’s gone” yeah you didn’t like being single and trying to get d**k and party as much as you thought you would so when you saw John commenting on our girls stuff you freaked and wanted him back. Bless her immaturity x so amusing for us all to watch. PS John looks like a right damn fool for taking her back

Shady80
Debater
Debater

Post by Shady80 »

Other* whoops

rose369+
Learner
Learner

Post by rose369+ »

So embarrassing to watch but then again can we really imagine her allowing time to herself ?? especially on Valentine's Day. She was probably feeling unfulfilled going away on free PR trips and heading to the fox every Sunday and needed something else lol.

fancynancy_
Talker
Talker

Post by fancynancy_ »

I'd be so embarrassed, on behalf of shani and john, dude, do you have no self respect? This chick told the whole internet that she doesn't love you! And I believed her, I don't think the video was untrue, or that she lied. And do you really need to be with someone that had to lose you first to figure out whether they loved your or not.

gamergirl
Debater
Debater

Post by gamergirl »

fancynancy_ wrote:I'd be so embarrassed, on behalf of shani and john, dude, do you have no self respect? This chick told the whole internet that she doesn't love you! And I believed her, I don't think the video was untrue, or that she lied. And do you really need to be with someone that had to lose you first to figure out whether they loved your or not.
It was more than likely a 'test' i've heard similar stories through my aunts about their sons going through something similar and they are around the same age 21/22 etc and they were engaged and she broke it off and now they are living separately but still trying to work things out lmao & IMHO its probably because shani wants to enjoy life go out with her friends and flirt alittle get that dick alittle and experience life since she was with john very young. I went through something similar aswell. But yes john does look like a fool and tbh i dont think the will end up in the long run.

Tegieloux
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Tegieloux »

Can we just talk about the elephant in the room with her And John? I feel like she’s just going to waste his time again and doesn’t really know what she wants.

Littleblowpeep1
Informer
Informer

Post by Littleblowpeep1 »

She’s good at her job but she annoys the fck out of me. Spoiled little princess whose only suffering in life was when she probably broke a nail.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Tegieloux wrote:Can we just talk about the elephant in the room with her And John? I feel like she’s just going to waste his time again and doesn’t really know what she wants.
Agree 100% its sad :|

wildxfox
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildxfox »

Every outfit she wore in London was tragic.

Littleblowpeep1
Informer
Informer

Post by Littleblowpeep1 »

Her face looks weird in every London pic :?

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

Littleblowpeep1 wrote:Her face looks weird in every London pic :?
I think she got fillers again. In one of the pictures at buckingham palace her lips looks absolutely deformed :?

wildxfox
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildxfox »

LaurieShelby wrote:
Littleblowpeep1 wrote:Her face looks weird in every London pic :?
I think she got fillers again. In one of the pictures at buckingham palace her lips looks absolutely deformed :?
She got them right before Maldives but she looks different again to what she looked like in her Maldives vlog.

Return to “Shani Grimmond”