_thatgirl
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SariReanna

Post by _thatgirl »

prettylights92 wrote:
_thatgirl wrote:I used to follow her because I like following Canadian youtubers but somewhat recently I subbed everywhere...the reason may seem silly...not in my mind though...

So on snapchat she was talking about how she was watching the second last season of Bates Motel and that she hates Norman and wants him to die...I've heard many people say this but it makes me kind of sad because he has a mental illness, I know it's a fictional character but it's something he doesn't have much control over without personal care (like meds)
She says stupid insensitive stuff like that all the time. She sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep definitely a turn off

suspenders
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by suspenders »

Has anyone been following the obnoxious snapstory Sari has been posting about regarding her stolen package? She ordered some items from sephora, and when the package was delivered to her apartment complex, her postman put the key to the package ?cage? in someone else's mailbox. This yet unidentified "thief" I guess took her package and never returned it to Sari. Anyway, yeah I realize that it is illegal to take and open someone's mail, but Sari is going to be pressing charges when they find out who this person is! Wtfff... Sephora is already sending her a new package and offered her her money back. And Sari is filing complaints with Canada Post against her carrier... I realize it's a shitty situation, but Sari really being over the top here IMO.

I accidentally opened someone's package in college. I had ordered something from Amazon and there was an Amazon package in my box so I took it and realized it wasn't mine when I opened it. Idk, I didn't give it back to the person but I don't think I would have deserved to have charges pressed against me!

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

suspenders wrote:Has anyone been following the obnoxious snapstory Sari has been posting about regarding her stolen package? She ordered some items from sephora, and when the package was delivered to her apartment complex, her postman put the key to the package ?cage? in someone else's mailbox. This yet unidentified "thief" I guess took her package and never returned it to Sari. Anyway, yeah I realize that it is illegal to take and open someone's mail, but Sari is going to be pressing charges when they find out who this person is! Wtfff... Sephora is already sending her a new package and offered her her money back. And Sari is filing complaints with Canada Post against her carrier... I realize it's a shitty situation, but Sari really being over the top here IMO.

I accidentally opened someone's package in college. I had ordered something from Amazon and there was an Amazon package in my box so I took it and realized it wasn't mine when I opened it. Idk, I didn't give it back to the person but I don't think I would have deserved to have charges pressed against me!
She has nothing better to do. All she does is sit around all day then play house with James when he gets home. They're both off. He's very childlike. Idk. It's odd seeing them together. It's like she's his mom or something. It's gross.

NoKingsAllHands
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NoKingsAllHands »

She's a fucking psycho. Really, she has nothing better to do. I haven't actually watched her lame ass in months. She bores me to tears.

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

I can't get over how fat her body is. It's just odd to me. Even her feet and hands are fat and swollen looking. How does that even happen. And her cheeks too.

suspenders
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by suspenders »

I find it incredibly odd as well. She's not that physically big but very... fat? Like super puffy and jiggly and full? It's so noticeable in her shoulders s and her hands!! I feel like she has some sort of issue making her look like that. I've never seen anyone looking quite the way she does.

Potato123
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Potato123 »

Everytime she posts a video on snapchat her feet are ALWAYS in the shot! Why!!? It makes me cringe, like no one wants to see your swollen feet

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

I agree. It's like she's super think all over. It's just so weird lol

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

prettylights92 wrote:I agree. It's like she's super think all over. It's just so weird lol

*super thick

Omg I hate autocorrect

Post by Guest »

That package thing really gets on my nerves. Frustrating package situations are annoying, but like you said, Sephora already sent her a replacement free of charge! They had no requirement to do that. She should feel grateful she got her stuff. The person who took it, yeah not the best person, but you live in an apartment building. Shit happens. Get a Canadian equivalent of a post office box or have the post office hold your packages so you can pick them up yourself if you’re so angry about it. I can’t believe she even tried to get the video footage to see who stole it. She would be the WORST neighbor ever. Now that this is happening, confirms my suspicion that at her last place, it wasn’t her neighbors or landlords that were unreasonable...

Frito Pie
Informer
Informer

Post by Frito Pie »

I wonder if she has a variation of lymphedema or something? I have that and her hands look similar to mine. However, my face does not look as swollen as hers does, I don't think. I didn't think lymphedema affected the face but there are other conditions that can cause facial swelling so what do I know?

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

Frito Pie wrote:I wonder if she has a variation of lymphedema or something? I have that and her hands look similar to mine. However, my face does not look as swollen as hers does, I don't think. I didn't think lymphedema affected the face but there are other conditions that can cause facial swelling so what do I know?
I'm sorry to hear about your condition. Sending good vibes your way.

But I think sari is just fat.

suspenders
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by suspenders »

Wow, I always forget Sari is vegan until she posts about it. She snapped a vegan grocery haul the other day, and it looked decently balanced from the snap or two I could stand watching. If she is indeed vegan and eats that well, I'm surprised she doesn't look better.

She so boring she never posts anymore, how does she afford to have YT as her only job?

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

suspenders wrote:Wow, I always forget Sari is vegan until she posts about it. She snapped a vegan grocery haul the other day, and it looked decently balanced from the snap or two I could stand watching. If she is indeed vegan and eats that well, I'm surprised she doesn't look better.

She so boring she never posts anymore, how does she afford to have YT as her only job?
I'm guessing her bf makes enough to support them. Before that she lived with her mom. She's pathetic.

joanne
Lurker
Lurker

Post by joanne »

I'm really curious as to what she does for a living. She gave up on youtube for a while because her videos were getting demonetized and instead of doing something about it, she constantly complained on twitter. Now she's posting videos again so i took a look at her twitter and for god's sake, she's complaining about her dishwasher being broken as if its the end of the world. I dont know how everyone lives, but since when is it so difficult to do the dishes by hand? especially since there's only 2 people in the house :? Like girl, if you're complaining now what would u do if u had kids and a fulltime job and the dishwasher broke?

bakwaaas
Learner
Learner

Post by bakwaaas »

she still posts once in a while but theyre just skincare vids which are super basic...

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

Does she make videos anymore?

suspenders
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by suspenders »

prettylights92 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 11:33 pm
Does she make videos anymore?
Every once in a while she posts. She's sooo boring tho I can't bother watching.

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

What the hell did she do to her eyebrows. She actually used to have nice eyebrows too

Return to “P-T”