saturdaynightsalrite Part 3

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: saturdaynightsalrite Part 3

Post by peanutella »

Her current lips make me uncomfortable. They really look like they're about tho bust, why doesn't she see how fucked up she looks? Also, I feel like her undereye are has gotten weird since she got her cheek fillers.

Girl, it's time to stop. Not Karissa but this reminded me of her:

Just stahp.
Non.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

[tweet][/tweet]

!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why won't she stop?

Also, ^about the under eye area, I totally agree! It's been looking weird lately, that's why I said her next procedure is probably under eye fillers.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

Lol I complain so much about her but she truly pisses me off:

[tweet][/tweet]

Samantha tweeted this to be funny and all other replies are laughing about it or saying they're glad to see they're not the only ones who bloat like that after eating, but here comes righteous Mother Karissa telling her how bad this is and that she needs to fix it. She keeps trying to portray this image of this healthy, vegan lifestyle and always telling other people how proud she is of them when they cut out coffee or meat or whatever, and posting on snapchat asking why the fuck do the people kill deer (after spotting one on the road). oh fuck off Karissa. She might never slip up and eat junk food (or so she claims) but it doesn't make her better than other people or give her the right to shame people for their choices. On top of all of this, she doesn't care about using cruelty-free makeup (she's not phased by NARS selling in china now and doing animal testing) or wearing real leather. What. a. hypocrite.

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

And she also pumps her face full of fillers. Is Botox vegan and organic, karissa?

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

foreverkaikhaod wrote:And she also pumps her face full of fillers. Is Botox vegan and organic, karissa?
Not to mention the fact she is ALWAYS sick or whinging about something being wrong with her. Ohh but all these natural things she wastes her money on after being recommended them buy her naturopath are amazing.

tinkerbell156
Lurker
Lurker

Post by tinkerbell156 »

Karissa came off rude to Samantha, the whole "dude" condescending and the "no beuno", like wtf, Sam still looks great. It came off as a diss. Ugh.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

tinkerbell156 wrote:Karissa came off rude to Samantha, the whole "dude" condescending and the "no beuno", like wtf, Sam still looks great. It came off as a diss. Ugh.
SOO rude and SO condescending. Sam didn't ask for advice. It was so uncalled for. It's funny how much she tries to kiss Sam's ass and Sam (on twitter at least) doesn't ever give her the time of day.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

Can't deal with her doing Always pads #ads. Claims she uses them with her Diva cup, suuuuuure I doubt you use Always brand. Anything for $$$

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

TinisaurusRex wrote:Can't deal with her doing Always pads #ads. Claims she uses them with her Diva cup, suuuuuure I doubt you use Always brand. Anything for $$$
Honestly can't believe she's doing pads sponsorships now. She begged on snapchat for people to go like her latest #ad post because "girls gotta pay the bills somehow", in her own words.

ladyandtramplove
Debater
Debater

Post by ladyandtramplove »

The pad ads probably help her pay to go to one of the most expensive gyms in Vancouver :rofl:

I am the receptionist at a gym like the one she attends (I could never afford to be a member myself), and I watch people go to such extreme lengths just to have the image of being a member and having that status. I just think it's funny that she says she has to "pay those bills", and is promoting pads just to maintain her excessive (in my opinion) lifestyle.

ladyandtramplove
Debater
Debater

Post by ladyandtramplove »

also those zoom ins on her butt at all angles while squatting were not required and made me cringe :?

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

ladyandtramplove wrote:also those zoom ins on her butt at all angles while squatting were not required and made me cringe :?
Lol we all know why she did that video, abs, boobs, and ass exposure. That close up of her squatting...did not need to see that.

Edit: just saw a comment on the video of her saying that she doesn't wear underwear with activewear....is this normal? I can't imagine working out without underwear.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

"offered an opportunity to take a Buick out for a spin"

"Invited to stay at the Pan Pacific Hotel"

Really? You got nothing out of those vlogs?

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

rai1234 wrote:
ladyandtramplove wrote:also those zoom ins on her butt at all angles while squatting were not required and made me cringe :?
Lol we all know why she did that video, abs, boobs, and ass exposure. That close up of her squatting...did not need to see that.

Edit: just saw a comment on the video of her saying that she doesn't wear underwear with activewear....is this normal? I can't imagine working out without underwear.
Do people actually do that? Not wear underwear with leggings? That's gross. I don't need to see your camel toe at the gym.

Also...when she was doing those squats in front of the camera with her non-existent ass. Girl come on.
Non.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

peanutella wrote:
rai1234 wrote:

Do people actually do that? Not wear underwear with leggings? That's gross. I don't need to see your camel toe at the gym.

Also...when she was doing those squats in front of the camera with her non-existent ass. Girl come on.
Sweating while commando is just....wrong. I hope she washed the leggings before she put them on underwear-less. I also can't imagine not wearing underwear at all!!! Not just because of camel toe, I can't have my junk straight touching the leggings/pants. Guess some people can do it, I can't.

fghtffyrdmns
Debater
Debater

Post by fghtffyrdmns »

Can we talk about her face again for just a minute?

Her cheekbones are totally fucked - they're pointy! Her under-eyes are so overfilled it's made her look cartoonish. She used to be so gorgeous. I wonder what her friends/family/Glen think about her look now? I'm not against cosmetic work (planning a non-surgical nose job and some botox now that I'm in my late 20's) but damn, she's gone way overboard.

It's crazy to think that these women (Karissa, Jaclyn, Lauren Curtis, etc.) are all younger than me but manage to look significantly older just from their terrible cosmetic "enhancements" and cake-face makeup.

fghtffyrdmns
Debater
Debater

Post by fghtffyrdmns »

No, people definitely don't do that! Especially when wearing colours that aren't black. She's crazy. Girl needs some more protein in her life + add some actual weights to her routine so she can actually start building muscle. That's one flat ass.

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

fghtffyrdmns wrote:Can we talk about her face again for just a minute?

Her cheekbones are totally fucked - they're pointy! Her under-eyes are so overfilled it's made her look cartoonish. She used to be so gorgeous. I wonder what her friends/family/Glen think about her look now? I'm not against cosmetic work (planning a non-surgical nose job and some botox now that I'm in my late 20's) but damn, she's gone way overboard.

It's crazy to think that these women (Karissa, Jaclyn, Lauren Curtis, etc.) are all younger than me but manage to look significantly older just from their terrible cosmetic "enhancements" and cake-face makeup.

Oh I can always talk about that busted face of hers. She completely screwed herself over. Her face is never going to look "normal" again. She's 25. 25! And has a face FULL of fillers. Her lips look especially disgusting.
Non.

sundayriley
Debater
Debater

Post by sundayriley »

I just watched her empties video and I was completely confused by the medical benzoyl peroxide product. I'm also into natural products and treatments like she claims she is and I was horrified that something she puts on her skin can bleach clothes. I don't understand her logic there. I guess in the end her vanity is more important then her earth mother aesthetic...

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

sundayriley wrote:I just watched her empties video and I was completely confused by the medical benzoyl peroxide product. I'm also into natural products and treatments like she claims she is and I was horrified that something she puts on her skin can bleach clothes. I don't understand her logic there. I guess in the end her vanity is more important then her earth mother aesthetic...
That and a response to a comment asking her if she will continue to use NARS products now that they sell in China and so will be testing on animals. She responded by saying that she's not cruelty-free. This fucking BAFFLES me. For someone who is constantly making rude remarks and shaming people for eating meat, she's not against buying leather and products tested on animals, but at the same time, is against wearing real fur. Like....what is she? If she was a meat-eater I would kind of understand why she's not cruelty-free, but her attitude towards those who eat meat is freaking rude and awful. Also, she's someone who's so into "all-natural" deodorants and aromatherapy and crystals crap is fine with pumping her face full of fillers and botox and using BP all over. Just goes to show she's all-natural only when it's convenient for her.

Return to “Karissa Pukas”