PatrickStarrr

idontknow1
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PatrickStarrr

Post by idontknow1 »

I had to quit watching Patrick and unsubscribed because his voices drive me crazy. Not one voice, but every voice he does. I find it rather annoying that he switches up his voice constantly. His soft/girly voice is the one that annoys me the most. Like dude, it makes him come off as so fake. Of course we know it isn't his actual voice, but does he have to use it constantly?! Talk normal!

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by social_butterfly93 »

I'm all for confidence and all of that, but sometimes Patrick does the most for attention. This picture would have been cuter if it didn't have so much going on. Image Can someone get him new gladiators too, please? He literally wears the same ones on every trip and in nearly every Instagram picture where he has his shorts on. He reminds me of Nikkie Tutorials, constantly wearing the same one item over and over again, but clearly has the means to get more. And how does he wear his turban all the time? Even in the hottest of weathers, he's got that thing on, I feel sorry for his head. I know he's receding, but gosh, that's intense. The wigs and turbans can't help much with the growth of the rest of his hair. Did anyone else notice that him and Manny weren't together on this Tarte trip? Personally, I'm glad. Manny's always been no good.

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by onigiri815 »

His spice girls video, am I seeing things or were there little patches/ specks of excess powder over his face??

cheesecakelover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheesecakelover »

Did he really have to put THAT much foundation and concealer on in his alien video?? He could've just cover his face with gray undertones to make it blend together more. And then he could've sprinkled white gliter onto the center of his face. He didn't need that much foundation, concealer, powder-foundation, and powder. It's SFX makeup not photoshoot makeup

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

cheesecakelover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Did he really have to put THAT much foundation and concealer on in his alien video?? He could've just cover his face with gray undertones to make it blend together more. And then he could've sprinkled white gliter onto the center of his face. He didn't need that much foundation, concealer, powder-foundation, and powder. It's SFX makeup not photoshoot makeup.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

tofupower
Learner
Learner

Post by tofupower »

Does anyone know why he got a special private tour with Pixar? It was on snapchat from yesterday. I will be so disappointed if Pixar is catering to that crowd now; they certainly don't need any help on the publicity front.

savagemode
Learner
Learner

Post by savagemode »

I'm guessing it was Benefit that got them that tour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayjay+pay
Learner
Learner

Post by jayjay+pay »

Patrick shows his true colors check out yt channel alexisjayda and the vlog generation beauty 2016 within first ten minutes he is a complete askhole to this girl asking for a picture

emmalu1984
Informer
Informer

Post by emmalu1984 »

Ugly in side and out...

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

FAKEBLOOD wrote:
emmalu1984 wrote:Why does he grab his belly like that...??
he's trying to do that hunched over editorial/fashion model pose... what he's failing to realize or accept is that he's not 6 feet tall and 120 lbs with limbs for days, so in actual fact he just looks like a stumpy dumpy mess. if somebody drew googly eyes on that stupid turban it would look like the poop emoji
looo000l 120 pounds - he freaking wishes.

deeeeznutz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by deeeeznutz »

emmalu1984 wrote:Image

Ugly in side and out...

I was at that party at OMG he was SO fucking rude. Not just to me. I was waiting to take a photo in with that Ipsy background and he just jumped in all random and took over the whole thing. Even though there were TWO ring lights. I was so annoyed and done with him. He gave me the BITCHIEST look. I've never been looked at like that before. It was like he was thinking "Oh bitch. I'm better than you. Get out of my way." Ive always hated him and that just made it worse.

savagemode
Learner
Learner

Post by savagemode »

why is he orange and why did he make that the thumbnail.....

WhackyJackie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WhackyJackie »

savagemode wrote:Image

why is he orange and why did he make that the thumbnail.....
Why did he even feel the need to upload the video in the first place? It's not like its real and the makeup is disgusting even looking at it in the thumbnail his brow highlight is making me sick

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

WhackyJackie wrote:
Why did he even feel the need to upload the video in the first place? It's not like its real and the makeup is disgusting even looking at it in the thumbnail his brow highlight is making me sick
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BeautyTruthSleuth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BeautyTruthSleuth »

I'll just drop this off here.

[video][/video]

BeautyTruthSleuth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BeautyTruthSleuth »

I'll just drop this off here. A follower of mine noted it could just be resting bitch face, but his body language indicates otherwise.

[video][/video]

emmalu1984
Informer
Informer

Post by emmalu1984 »

deeeeznutz wrote:

Ugly in side and out...

I was at that party at OMG he was SO fucking rude. Not just to me. I was waiting to take a photo in with that Ipsy background and he just jumped in all random and took over the whole thing. Even though there were TWO ring lights. I was so annoyed and done with him. He gave me the BITCHIEST look. I've never been looked at like that before. It was like he was thinking "Oh bitch. I'm better than you. Get out of my way." Ive always hated him and that just made it worse.
You should of said something.. Like ok this is not yours. Let everyone else take a damn picture!!

deeeeznutz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by deeeeznutz »

emmalu1984 wrote:
deeeeznutz wrote:

Ugly in side and out...

You should of said something.. Like ok this is not yours. Let everyone else take a damn picture!!

I wish I could have but I'm sure things wouldn't be good for me. He probably would have gotten me kicked out of the party. Afterall, it was a creator party and he is one of the biggest creators there. I was just so astounded that he was really like that in real life. I figured he was, but didnt know it for certain.

rorygilmore
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by rorygilmore »

Is anyone else super annoyed at his brother tagging along for every single trip/event

cheesecakelover
Gossiper
Gossiper

rorygilmore wrote:Is anyone else super annoyed at his brother tagging along for every single trip/event

It's not that it annoys ME it's just thinking about how I would feel if I was Peter. I'd probably be annoyed at my brother for having me film and edit his shit when he can do it himself. I also feel bad for Patrick's other brother (I forgot his name) because it's like Patrick only cares about Peter because Peter is Patrick's slave. As opposed to the other brother.

Return to “P-T”