Tara Michelle

mg_1127
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Michelle

Post by mg_1127 »

hmm. Tara is totally reading here. she addressed the VISA thing on todays vlog.
her management might help her get that green card, but idk it might be difficult this time. oooor unless she gets married to Taytay.
And ugh, the way Taylor dresses himself. =_=
Image <3

babydoll222
Learner
Learner

Post by babydoll222 »

mg_1127 wrote:And ugh, the way Taylor dresses himself. =_=
omg right?? That vodka event or wherever they went to in one of her recent vlogs looked pretty nice and he's wearing this bummy looking tshirt! I would definitely give my boyfriend the side eye if he wore that to an evening out

Hyshpqpq
Learner
Learner

Post by Hyshpqpq »

strayacunt wrote:mmm i actually agree with Tara about driving when you've had 1 drink or so. the legal limit is 0.08 (or 0.05 here in Australia), and is legislated because there is generally a safe acceptable concentration of alcohol in the blood for you still to be able to drive. of course, zero is definitely safer but from personal experience 1 drink is totally fine, particularly when you wait 30 minutes or so after before you get in the car
Everyone has a different tolerance level of alcohol. You may not get drunk from drinking 1 glass of alcohol but that doesnt mean it applies to the others as well. I've personally seen friends who didn't "feel" drunk being dead drunk so drinking 1 glass of alcohol and driving is still irresponsible.

thelovingmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thelovingmomma »

strayacunt wrote:mmm i actually agree with Tara about driving when you've had 1 drink or so. the legal limit is 0.08 (or 0.05 here in Australia), and is legislated because there is generally a safe acceptable concentration of alcohol in the blood for you still to be able to drive. of course, zero is definitely safer but from personal experience 1 drink is totally fine, particularly when you wait 30 minutes or so after before you get in the car
The general rule is 1 drink every hour and you have but that doesn’t take into account different height, weight, metabolism, and if they have ate or are drinking on a empty stomach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

monivoi333
Learner
Learner

Post by monivoi333 »

thelovingmomma wrote:I don’t understand how she gets a talent visa but that kid Luke who is an actor can’t get one and Phil can’t get a work visa when he has a job. Tara is a fairly unpopular youtuber and gets one

The unfortunate difference between Luke and Tara is that when it comes to visas, Tara is actively working with American companies for brand deals and video sponsorships. Luke is an actor but if he currently not working on a project in the United States...he can't live in the United States. Also, Tara got her visa when Barack Obama was still president and immigration laws are more strict now. (Not trying to turn this political at all, it's just facts)

mg_1127
Learner
Learner

Post by mg_1127 »

babydoll222 wrote:
omg right?? That vodka event or wherever they went to in one of her recent vlogs looked pretty nice and he's wearing this bummy looking tshirt! I would definitely give my boyfriend the side eye if he wore that to an evening out
maybe Tara finds it hot or cute.
they were in a super formal event and the most decent thing he could find was a shirt -_- he could've topped it with a jacket or black suit (the color he chose doesn't even go well with black) ughhhh he's annoying
Image <3

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jcrewing »

mg_1127 wrote:
babydoll222 wrote:
maybe Tara finds it hot or cute.
they were in a super formal event and the most decent thing he could find was a shirt -_- he could've topped it with a jacket or black suit (the color he chose doesn't even go well with black) ughhhh he's annoying
Tara can't even dress herself. Why do we expect her to know anything about what looks good and classic on a guy?

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

hummuslover
Debater
Debater

Post by hummuslover »

Since when are Jill and Tara friends with that Jessie girl? That seemed so weird

elsawillett98
Learner
Learner

Post by elsawillett98 »

hummuslover wrote:Since when are Jill and Tara friends with that Jessie girl? That seemed so weird
i think a lot of youtubers actually do know each other even if we don't see it. they meet at events and whatnot. really goes to show how much we don't know about their lives

kyla_
Debater
Debater

Post by kyla_ »

I always wonder who Tara tweets about when she tweets things like "KNOW YOUR WORTH"--- Normally I would think someone would be tweeting that about a love interest or something... She tweets things like this a lot and I get genuinely curious haha. It is a good idea to be putting out there but I wonder the root of it for her... Anyone have any ideas? Maybe friendships?

If it is about a friendship, maybe the Remi thing is weighing heavily on her in some way

kyla_
Debater
Debater

Post by kyla_ »

WHATTT did anyone else see on twitter that Tara liked a fanmade video compilation of Tara and Remi saying how much she misses them together????
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mg_1127
Learner
Learner

Post by mg_1127 »

kyla_ wrote:WHATTT did anyone else see on twitter that Tara liked a fanmade video compilation of Tara and Remi saying how much she misses them together????
hmmm do you have any idea why they stopped hanging out? i used to remember their hawaii vlogs
Image <3

Queen900
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen900 »

mg_1127 wrote:
kyla_ wrote:WHATTT did anyone else see on twitter that Tara liked a fanmade video compilation of Tara and Remi saying how much she misses them together????
hmmm do you have any idea why they stopped hanging out? i used to remember their hawaii vlogs
She addressed it in today's vlog and said that there's no 'tea" or "drama' and that they just drifted apart and if they see each other at events or in public they're still nice to each other, and that they have no problems with each other

Post by Guest »

Remi seemingly drifted towards the group with more popular youtubers and away from Tara around the time mia convinced her to move into the same apartment building. U don't even know they were friends at that point. It came across as remi wanting to be accepted by them. But it
is really shitty that she sort of replaced Tara with them. Having all the time in the world for them and none for somebody who she was close enough to go on a vaca with alone. Really shady on her path.
I kinda feel bad that people keep asking for remi on her channel. And no comments on hers about the same topic. She probably deletes them because she feels guilty .

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

I thought it was kind of tara havw a bf too? Unless she only got a bf after remi dropped her

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

monivoi333
Learner
Learner

Post by monivoi333 »

timesnewroman wrote:I thought it was kind of tara havw a bf too? Unless she only got a bf after remi dropped her

It might be about Taylor. He is kind of unlikable, but who knows. Maybe they just naturally drifted apart.

okpeach
Informer
Informer

Post by okpeach »

i honestly never saw them as really the same kind of people so they just ended up drifting apart. remi seems more of a bubbly, girly, kind of how alisha marie's aesthetic is idk how else to explain it and tara is more of an edgy tumblrish type of person.

elsawillett98
Learner
Learner

Post by elsawillett98 »

monivoi333 wrote:
timesnewroman wrote:I thought it was kind of tara havw a bf too? Unless she only got a bf after remi dropped her

It might be about Taylor. He is kind of unlikable, but who knows. Maybe they just naturally drifted apart.
Ya maybe it's Taylor, but idk I wouldn't ditch a friend just bc I didn't like their boyfriend. I just wouldn't hang around the bf haha like it would be pretty fucked up for Remi to drop Tara just because of him

goodgollymissmolly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by goodgollymissmolly »

I don't think Remi dropped Tara specifically because of Taylor, but I can see how Tara's relationship might have caused them to drift apart. Tara and Taylor have been pretty inseparable since they started dating, so maybe Remi decided to focus on her other friendships more.

sparklesandsequins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sparklesandsequins »

A while ago there was drama about Remi liking a tweet along the lines of "forget about your friends that would rather spend time with their bf over you" around the same time they "drifted apart". Tara went on a bitch rant in her comment section when someone brought it up & said pushed the blame back on Remi saying "FRIENDSHIPS ARE TWO-SIDED!!!!!" :roll:

I doubt Taylor had everything to do with the breakup, but i'm sure he played a role.

Return to “Tara Michelle”