Tara Michelle

skeptic_gal
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Michelle

Post by skeptic_gal »

While I don't agree with Tara's lifestyle for lack of a better word lol I don't get the feeling that she's malicious or a backstabber. However I could see Remi being a fake nice type of person. I obviously don't know but those are the vibes I get.

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

I love her vlogs when she's with her family. Tara would be a much better youtuber if she still lived in Toronto. It's kind of sad how youtubers let LA ruin them and their channels

tchock92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tchock92 »

Tara seems a lot more genuine when she's with family, with Taylor it just seems like she tries too hard to be "relationship goals" with him.

monivoi333
Learner
Learner

Post by monivoi333 »

tchock92 wrote:Tara seems a lot more genuine when she's with family, with Taylor it just seems like she tries too hard to be "relationship goals" with him.
I literally want to slap whoever casted them for that buzzfeed video.

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

novlau wrote:I love her vlogs when she's with her family. Tara would be a much better youtuber if she still lived in Toronto. It's kind of sad how youtubers let LA ruin them and their channels
I agree, I actually feel like she might do better back in Toronto? Every beauty/lifestyle youtuber in LA are clones of each other.. it's boring to watch
BANNED

:hugs:

Post by Guest »

hanaemii wrote:
novlau wrote:I love her vlogs when she's with her family. Tara would be a much better youtuber if she still lived in Toronto. It's kind of sad how youtubers let LA ruin them and their channels
I agree, I actually feel like she might do better back in Toronto? Every beauty/lifestyle youtuber in LA are clones of each other.. it's boring to watch
I feel like she will never do that.... At least not too soon. She seems content with that LA lifestyle.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

LPcorazon wrote:
hanaemii wrote:
I feel like she will never do that.... At least not too soon. She seems content with that LA lifestyle.

I also feel like Taylor doesn't seem like he suited for LA. Seems awkward, and out of place.

tchock92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tchock92 »

Taylor is too much of a dainty guy, like I'm sure he could fit in Tara's jeans. He's also a little vanilla if you know what I mean

okpeach
Informer
Informer

Post by okpeach »

scrolling through my facebook feed and their buzzfeed video came up........ why

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chowwbellaxo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Chowwbellaxo »

I'm sorry but this girls voice and over use of OMG is really getting to me.. I had to unsubscribe. Aside from the fact that she is rude af and seems super Braggy

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

I thought it was a bit weird for her to move into her apartment when she knew they was construction work around her unit... so now she's finally moving because she's sick of the drilling :roll: Why move in in the first place??
BANNED

monivoi333
Learner
Learner

Post by monivoi333 »

hanaemii wrote:I thought it was a bit weird for her to move into her apartment when she knew they was construction work around her unit... so now she's finally moving because she's sick of the drilling :roll: Why move in in the first place??
She decided not to move...but I thought the whole thing was extremely high maintenance.

dramabitch
Informer
Informer

Post by dramabitch »

monivoi333 wrote:
hanaemii wrote:I thought it was a bit weird for her to move into her apartment when she knew they was construction work around her unit... so now she's finally moving because she's sick of the drilling :roll: Why move in in the first place??
She decided not to move...but I thought the whole thing was extremely high maintenance.
i swear all she does in her life is move from unit to unit.

monivoi333
Learner
Learner

Post by monivoi333 »

She's selling half the stuff that she hauled last week (They're stealing from me) on Poshmark....lol I don't get it.

kyla_
Debater
Debater

Post by kyla_ »

I'm so sorry but I really despise that new black hat Tara is in love with and keeps wearing

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

^ Tara looks terrible in hats no matter what shes wearing when she throws on a hat it makes her look like she just rolled out of bed while running late and wanted to cover her messy hair. She doesn't suit hats at all

okpeach
Informer
Informer

Post by okpeach »

lol i don’t watch her anymore but have people been commenting on her vids that that hat is ugly or did she just expose herself on insta stories that she does read here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tchock92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tchock92 »

Yeah, a ton of people have been commenting that they hate the hat on her. But I still think she reads her(has an account) the hat would look cute on someone else but just not her. It doesn't fit her style

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

tchock92 wrote:Yeah, a ton of people have been commenting that they hate the hat on her. But I still think she reads her(has an account) the hat would look cute on someone else but just not her. It doesn't fit her style
yeah I agree, she doesn't have to jump on every trendy bandwagon :roll: I also think it's hilarious that she had to post about how much she looooves the hat and how much she doesn't care what people think.. like :roll:
BANNED

sparklesandsequins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sparklesandsequins »

I love how she thinks she's being revolutionary by wearing that hat like you can't go to any urban store & find 15 girls wearing the exact same one.
Also love her comment on current trends, "I think this is going to be the new baseball cap!!" :rofl:

Return to “Tara Michelle”