SoothingSista

Lamonde_
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SoothingSista

Post by Lamonde_ »

Design is nice and original. I wish it didn’t say her yt name either. But kudos for her to actually design something unlike jenns eggie

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by biggossipyswampy »

Well if I had a gun pointed at my head and I had to choose between wearing her merch or pewdiepie's, she is for sure the winner. I would kinda die if I had to explain to someone what a SOOTHINGSISTA is. I don't know any teens or pre-teens; is it a common thing for them to go around in clothes with youtuber names on them?

kimdoyeon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kimdoyeon »

props to her for doing the huge giveaway. i thought she'd only giveaway a few pieces but she was actually really generous with her giveaway. i'm sure jenn receives the same amount if not, way more than steph so shame on her for not giving back to her dear eggies.

i also like how confident steph is about promoting her merch and how real it sounds. you can really tell that she's proud of the design unlike jenn who has to exaggerate (BLOOD SWEAT TEARS) and cue some teary eyes lols sorry it's difficult not to compare them. steph's design also reflects her personality although im not that into the whole bo$$ tycoon whatever, at least it's true to her personality unlike korean melons and korean fish cakes.

vanillafilter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vanillafilter »

I like her merch. I wouldn't buy it or wear it cuz same, I wouldn't wear something with a youtuber's name on it cuz I'm not a teen and it's kinda weird/embarrassing to explain. And I agree, it's true to her "brand" and it suits her.

debbie101
Debater
Debater

Post by debbie101 »

Couldn't fathom how Steph and Jenn are actually best friend. Their youtube channels are worlds apart and I'm not just talking about content-wise. It's just the way Steph exudes a more genuine personality in comparison to ya-know-who. And ya girl, didn't embellish with phrases like, "I worked so hard for this", "blood, sweat and tears", etc etc

vanillafilter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vanillafilter »

I think their friendship made more sense in the beginning, before Jenn started dating Ben and moved to LA. They've both changed a lot over the years but in terms of personality, Jenn has definitely changed for the worse. They barely have anything in common anymore and I think they're just friends because Steph's sister Ashley is Jenn's manager.

Lamonde_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lamonde_ »

[quote="kimdoyeon"]props to her for doing the huge giveaway. i thought she'd only giveaway a few pieces but she was actually really generous with her giveaway. i'm sure jenn receives the same amount if not, way more than steph so shame on her for not giving back to her dear eggies.

i also like how confident steph is about promoting her merch and how real it sounds. you can really tell that she's proud of the design unlike jenn who has to exaggerate (BLOOD SWEAT TEARS) and cue some teary eyes lols sorry it's difficult not to compare them. steph's design also reflects her personality although im not that into the whole bo$$ tycoon whatever, at least it's true to her personality unlike korean melons and korean fish cakes.[/quote]

Steph has always been so generous with her giveaways. I also like the fact that she gives her extra make up to families and friends since she can’t fit all shades. Also remember the all saints customized jacket she got Jenn for her bday 2 years back or something?

Jenn I’m sure could’ve afforded to do a giveaway when she launched her brand but she’s way too stingy for that. All she ever says is “thank you” without physically gifting her devoted viewers.
vanillafilter wrote:I think their friendship made more sense in the beginning, before Jenn started dating Ben and moved to LA. They've both changed a lot over the years but in terms of personality, Jenn has definitely changed for the worse. They barely have anything in common anymore and I think they're just friends because Steph's sister Ashley is Jenn's manager.
Agreed! I’m sure she has steph as a moh cuz she actually pays attention to detail and would pay for jenns bachelorette etc. Jenn is too calculating imo

baconandeggs
Informer
Informer

Post by baconandeggs »

omg. MoH pays for the bachorlette party? i didn't know lol (still too young to be engaged!)

Lamonde_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lamonde_ »

baconandeggs wrote:omg. MoH pays for the bachorlette party? i didn't know lol (still too young to be engaged!)
Not mandatory but it’s what I’ve seen and would do if I were moh cuz sometimes you have to “surprise” them or get drinks/decorate etc. For the party

sunsetpark
Learner
Learner

Post by sunsetpark »

vanillafilter wrote:I think their friendship made more sense in the beginning, before Jenn started dating Ben and moved to LA. They've both changed a lot over the years but in terms of personality, Jenn has definitely changed for the worse. They barely have anything in common anymore and I think they're just friends because Steph's sister Ashley is Jenn's manager.
It seems like Stephanie is increasingly on the outs with their group. I wonder what happened? Stephanie seems really genuine so I hope she finds her niche. Her YT channel seems all over the place right now. Ashley must be trying to refocus her brand.

vanillafilter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vanillafilter »

tbh she just doesn't fit the aesthetic of their friend group anymore. She gained a bunch of weight since she moved to LA, got tattoos, started wearing dark lipstick all the time and dressing like... a brooklyn biker babe crossed with like a middle school boy and a cholo. I feel like she would fit in a lot more in NY than LA IMO because LA is wayyyy more image conscious...

Not to discount the fact that yes, her personality is genuine. And she seems like a good friend. But do her "friends" actually appreciate her? She's like the 3rd wheel of the group, constantly. I also feel like she never had a solid fanbase to begin with, she just piggybacked off Jenn since Jenn was the one who encouraged her to start a channel. And she still piggybacks off of their friendship. Her brand is starting to get a bit more defined but it's still kinda eh... like who is she targeting? She's like faux edgy, kinda like Claire Marshall.

kimdoyeon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kimdoyeon »

vanillafilter wrote:tbh she just doesn't fit the aesthetic of their friend group anymore. She gained a bunch of weight since she moved to LA, got tattoos, started wearing dark lipstick all the time and dressing like... a brooklyn biker babe crossed with like a middle school boy and a cholo. I feel like she would fit in a lot more in NY than LA IMO because LA is wayyyy more image conscious...

Not to discount the fact that yes, her personality is genuine. And she seems like a good friend. But do her "friends" actually appreciate her? She's like the 3rd wheel of the group, constantly. I also feel like she never had a solid fanbase to begin with, she just piggybacked off Jenn since Jenn was the one who encouraged her to start a channel. And she still piggybacks off of their friendship. Her brand is starting to get a bit more defined but it's still kinda eh... like who is she targeting? She's like faux edgy, kinda like Claire Marshall.
i agree, while i enjoy some of her unique video content, i dont watch her hauls, unboxing, vlogs,... because i wouldn't consider her to be a youtuber i'm interested in/i'm a fan of. one thing for sure is that i'll always watch her video if jenn's in them. :? i feel bad for her because i think she's a really nice person and she seems to put in way more effort in her videos, and her makeup skills are a lot better than jenn imo. but... idk i think it might be because most of her viewers (like me) got to know her from jenn who has a pretty, girl next door face but steph has a completely different image.

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

I think she's like ... in Spain if I remember correctly .

vanillafilter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vanillafilter »

These loungewear/lingerie hauls she keeps doing are cringey. Who's watching this shit?? It seems like her vlogs get way more views. Hell, even her favorites videos get a lot of views. Or anytime she puts Jenn in the title or thumbnail picture :roll: I never understand why youtubers try to push things that nobody wants (and even they're not that into) just to keep doing what they've always done. Like yea, I get it's sponsored but at least pick stuff that you're actually super into instead of pushing something just for the money- it shows.

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

She looks masculine and those bangs are ugly.

debbie101
Debater
Debater

Post by debbie101 »

What is it with these girls getting fillers in their lips?? Steph's lips are already pretty nice looking, I don't get why she needs to inject that shit in her top lips. It totally ages her.

BrideOfFrankenstein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BrideOfFrankenstein »

debbie101 wrote:What is it with these girls getting fillers in their lips?? Steph's lips are already pretty nice looking, I don't get why she needs to inject that shit in her top lips. It totally ages her.
Jesus, are there any big(ish) youtubers who haven't had their lips done at this point?! I don't get it because her lips were big already anyway?

vanillafilter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vanillafilter »

I couldn't really tell she had it done but you can totally tell when she doesn't have any makeup on, same as Sophia. It's so obvious.

She used to be SO PRETTY when she first started youtube... just look!

[youtube][/youtube]

Lip fillers don't make her look better. Losing like 20lbs would, honestly.

Lamonde_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lamonde_ »

Her lips were already big to begin with. I agree. I feel like she gained a lot of weight since she started yt. It doesn’t help that she’s 5’2, body shape and dresses like a man

kans_74
Learner
Learner

Post by kans_74 »

I just wish that she would leave Jenn's little clique...I feel like she's too genuine to be a part of those girls.

Return to “P-U”