Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed

Post by Libby_UK »

The dress is atrocious, of course she's getting paid to wear it. No one in their right mind would choose to wear such a cheap tacky looking dress.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sanaaa_
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Sanaaa_ »

I find it absolutely hilarious that Mariya keeps getting eye infections.. what makes it more hilarious is that she’s like on sc “i feel you guys with the evil eye” ERRR BABES, that is not no evil stinking eye! She has her cat bloody sleep on her face no wonder her eyes get infected, its disgusting! I have a cat but no way in hell would i let her sleep or just lay on my face. Esp with her cat which is extremely fluffy. Its not rocket science. Like literally all she does is lay in bed with cat hair everywhere. Its minging.
She probably got fat naturally and is blaming it on wanting herself to gain weight to hide the fact she got fat with age or other things that can make you gain weight. Right now she just added 10 years onto her by looking like a fat lazy lump.

Madiha.. she’s just a stick who wants to go out and take pics with nice backgrounds for insta. When her lips are natural not pouted etc they look completely fked and ugly. Very visibly fake soooo she best have a naturally pouted/smiled face to hide those lip fillers.

Zahra.. i don’t know why she thinks she’s hot because she’s so not. End of.

Saarah, i like her? But she thinks she’s a model with a fab jaw line but she has no real defined jawline its just a normal looking jawline and face.

Annum.. does she really ever spend much time wih her daughter bc she seems to always be out or away in a diff country. Her accent and voice is just so chavy! It makes me cringe

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZaraZara99 »

Candycrush wrote:The dress is atrocious, of course she's getting paid to wear <a class="vglnk" href="http://it" rel="nofollow"><span>it</span></a>. No one in their right mind would choose to wear such a cheap tacky looking dress.
I noticed this dress too wow shes ultra skinny isnt she, her hair looks so odd shoulder length...?
Dress looks awful like granny curtains im guessing its cheap

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZaraZara99 »

Sanaaa_ wrote:I find it absolutely hilarious that Mariya keeps getting eye infections.. what makes it more hilarious is that she’s like on sc “i feel you guys with the evil eye” ERRR BABES, that is not no evil stinking eye! She has her cat bloody sleep on her face no wonder her eyes get infected, its disgusting! I have a cat but no way in hell would i let her sleep or just lay on my face. Esp with her cat which is extremely fluffy. Its not rocket science. Like literally all she does is lay in bed with cat hair everywhere. Its minging.
She probably got fat naturally and is blaming it on wanting herself to gain weight to hide the fact she got fat with age or other things that can make you gain weight. Right now she just added 10 years onto her by looking like a fat lazy lump.

Madiha.. she’s just a stick who wants to go out and take pics with nice backgrounds for insta. When her lips are natural not pouted etc they look completely fked and ugly. Very visibly fake soooo she best have a naturally pouted/smiled face to hide those lip fillers.

Zahra.. i don’t know why she thinks she’s hot because she’s so not. End of.

Saarah, i like her? But she thinks she’s a model with a fab jaw line but she has no real defined jawline its just a normal looking jawline and face.

Annum.. does she really ever spend much time wih her daughter bc she seems to always be out or away in a diff country. Her accent and voice is just so chavy! It makes me cringe

I was thinking the same thing i mean dont cat malt hairs everyday.If u got it lying in your bed , clothes or face or hair the amount of cat hairs that malt daily are unimaginable, unless she grooms it which i highly doubt as she’s always in bed for most of the day! I do feel sorry for her that can be very annoying happening to your face all at the same time...

Gosh looks like Anam is always out she must have a nanny or drop her baby to her mum or something.. seems to be abroad a lot with her hubby, what does he even do? Does anyone know . Apparently Anam has a job i saw once on her instalive someone asked she replied yes i work in finance..?! Has anyone seen her brother kashy, his face looks bit weird :?

Sanaaa_
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sanaaa_ »

Genuinely don’t feel sorry for Mariya at all tbh. With the attitude and mindset she has, she deserves it.

Its funny she has so many followers but i’ve heard a lot of the people who live in glasgow just don’t even like her, they may follow her but they all know what she’s like and who she really is.

For my sisters prom i suggested Fabulosity boutique for my sister to get her dress from.. the communication with Fabulosity throughout the whole process was atrocious she just did not care at all deapite taking on the order. My sister grew concernced as her prom date came closer and closer yet no visual evidence or proper communication was given from Fabulosity.. she had apparently shipped the dress but it did not turn up for prom.. it did not turn up at all and she didnt seem to care. She did issue a refund but the fact my sister had to miss prom because she more than likely just lied the whole time about making her dress outstands me. Its literally disgusting how she can do that and i’m positive its happened to others also.

Bad customer service and laziness must run in the family. Nothing but selfish people.

Runway_Ghost
Informer
Informer

Post by Runway_Ghost »

Candycrush wrote:The dress is atrocious, of course she's getting paid to wear it. No one in their right mind would choose to wear such a cheap tacky looking dress.
It’s from forever 21 lolll scrolled past it earlier & thought i’ve seen that hideous thing

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK »

Forever 21 is hit and miss, but after that dress I think it's on boohoo level. Utter tripe with the cheap jersey materials and designs. However, it suits Madiha's personality cheap and drippy.

Ladies don't buy from their businesses, they have bad reviews and her fat sister Natasha has been frauding customers for ages. She's done it to brides as well, and she lies about it as well. That's not good about your sisters prom dress, it's ok karma got her by making her look like a little Scottish dumpling.

Anum's fashion gets better then she reminds everyone what a clown she is. She goes and puts half her wardrobe on in one day.

Post by Guest »

i think VF read gossip guru cuz we dont see her ass on snap anymore and now she is talking about hustling when she is condescending to those who get up early, she is a big hypocrite i noticed and thinks she has a fab life that others are jealous of or something. idk why she is always nasty and has so much attitude esp to her SC followers like we dont owe u anything and god forbid we have a diff opinion then u all hell breaks loose.

Sanaaa_
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sanaaa_ »

Yeah has anyone seen her snap right now? She’s just so irritating. 3 days of no work and i’m bored out my brain trying to find something to do, at the end of the day i think a lot of people would rather be them and working than be her sleeping her life away.

Its not just working its learning to stand on your own two feet in the working world. You learn so so much and gain so much. Working women will always have one over on her, she’s a shit human and a shit ‘business woman’.
She thinks she knows it all but she doesn’t! She doesn’t have any respect for anyone. If she was my sibling or daughter i’d be so embarrassed.

Bookworm1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Bookworm1 »

Not on snapchat what did vanityfemme say? She clearly reads gurugossip lol

Post by Guest »

She was saying how she's hardworking and makes money even though she doesn't work from 9-5. She was implying however that her lifestyle is a lot better than people who get up at 7am to go out to work. Think she does read this forum as she said people online are so sad and hate on her when they don't know her and that everyone should just concentrate on work and earn money. Her rants was nonetheless very repetitive and came across a bit arrogant as though she makes so much money and that money is the be all and end all :roll:
Bookworm1 wrote:Not on snapchat what did vanityfemme say? She clearly reads gurugossip lol

Post by Guest »

Agh just submitted a post and it's not posted!

If she was really secure in her "success" then she wouldn't really be reading forums to find out what others think of her. Like she literally wouldn't care. But she is insecure coz her lil business - where she can't even post out stuff on time - is earning her an annual income of what most of us earn in 2 paychecks whilst balancing real responsibilities :-)

She posted about how her eye is so badly infected and then put like 500 makeup products on it and then snapped saying "ppl worried about me putting makeup on my infected eye - I've been doing this for years, I know what I'm doing" - WHICH IS WHY YOUR EYES ARE ALWAYS INFECTED! :roll:

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZaraZara99 »

GuruGossiperAlways wrote:Agh just submitted a post and it's not posted!

If she was really secure in her "success" then she wouldn't really be reading forums to find out what others think of her. Like she literally wouldn't care. But she is insecure coz her lil business - where she can't even post out stuff on time - is earning her an annual income of what most of us earn in 2 paychecks whilst balancing real responsibilities :-)

She posted about how her eye is so badly infected and then put like 500 makeup products on it and then snapped saying "ppl worried about me putting makeup on my infected eye - I've been doing this for years, I know what I'm doing" - WHICH IS WHY YOUR EYES ARE ALWAYS INFECTED! :roll:

Loolll i saw the little rant on Snapchat, I mean ok if you were a fulltime entrepreneur and beauty guru or just really busy “hustling” then why even bother responding lol its really funny how she responds to criticism so unprofessional and dumb and also i dont think i see other beauty muas slating other people so much as she does.. Grow up!! It would be nice if she was a little motivational or inspiring its like a she just cant be bothered anymore!
. I think she probably doesnt chose to work a regular job because she got rich dad paying for her boring lifestyle so she can stay in bed and work when she choses, people dont chose they have to go to work because they need to its like a hobby for her..Doing a regular job means you have to follow rules and liaise with people you sometimes wouldnt usually, and being on time....

Her latest snapchat saying there’s technical difficulties because of the traffic (yah right!) then in big letters saying to customers “clear your history cache” etc... next snap in tiny small letters saying ‘we have technical difficulties bear with us apologies’

If i was a paying customer i would thought does it cost her anything to be little more polite.

Post by Guest »

You're right, her life is really boring. I don't mean like why isn't she out skydiving, but there seems to be no real fulfilment. Like you see with some other bloggers they have family etc and they seem busy with just "life"...like I go out of my mind if I have to stay at home and do nothing for days!

She just posts that stuff about troubles with the website to make it look like they're soooooo in demand (like Kim and Kylie's SOLD OUT lies). Or her cheapy website can only cope with 1 customer at a time!

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK »

She couldn't cope in the working world, as she knows no colleague or management would tolerate her. She's not social savvy, she wouldn't be able to interact with co workers or part of a team, and she justifies it by being "self employed". The girl doesn't have the brains or experience to work a regular job.

She doesn't have any manners, or decorum interacting with anyone. Was she raised by monkeys? Imagine one day you have a son and he brings someone like her home.

Why do these thick girls show their concern over her eyes? When she's so rude back to them, shame it serves these fan girls right. Keep on feeding the lazy beasts ego who is only rude to people.

Post by Guest »

Candycrush wrote:She couldn't cope in the working world, as she knows no colleague or management would tolerate her. She's not social savvy, she wouldn't be able to interact with co workers or part of a team, and she justifies it by being "self employed". The girl doesn't have the brains or experience to work a regular job.

She doesn't have any manners, or decorum interacting with anyone. Was she raised by monkeys? Imagine one day you have a son and he brings someone like her home.

Why do these thick girls show their concern over her eyes? When she's so rude back to them, shame it serves these fan girls right. Keep on feeding the lazy beasts ego who is only rude to people.

yeah exactly she is so damn rude. like if u dont want negativity or criticisms idk why in the world you keep going on n on about your damn infection and if your such a pro fix it rather then going on a huge rant. did she ever think maybe some of her followers r only giving her advice. idk why al these ppl on SM now think all critism or advice is HATE lol.. like calm down god. yeah she def wouldn't last at a real job cuz of her damn attitude.

maxmarabh
Informer
Informer

Post by maxmarabh »

Doesn't she feel like an idiot when taking silent snaps of her just looking around and blushing at the camera.its so effing cringe.

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZaraZara99 »

maxmarabh wrote:Doesn't she feel like an idiot when taking silent snaps of her just looking around and blushing at the camera.its so effing cringe.
Lol :rofl: she was snapping in the hair salon she looked so miserable sitting there with a huge frown! Like okay did your cat honey die or something?! Lol whats with the random mood? she reminds me of those girls who think she’s entitled to everything

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK »

She clearly watches too much Bollywood, she thinks those coy looks will get a man to marry her. She looks like a retard when she makes those facial expressions.

She looks smelly, you know when you look at someone and think I bet she stinks.

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK »

This is going to get Mariyah burning and even more insecure. These girls look ten times better then Mariyahs photos, they actually look like models. Oh well Mariyah at least your cat loves you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Vanity Femme”