Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed

Post by ZaraZara99 »

I do prefer Saarah and her snaps shes is more bearable than Mariyah and she looks very happily shacked up with madihas bro.. And at least she actually had a proper teaching job !! Rather than selling fairy dust or wearing orange pants for likes and sponsored deals lol !

Rosana48
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Rosana48 »

zulawula wrote:Anyone follow her?! Alot of drama surrounding this one, and was wondering if anyone follows her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I follow her on Snapchat. She is really rude but sometimes she gives really good advice. And yes there is a lot of drama that surrounds Mariyah.

Rosana48
Learner
Learner

Post by Rosana48 »

Sarai wrote:What is all this drama about her sister's wedding makeup? She went to the police because people are making threats and posting nudes... over makeup? So dumb.
If I'm right Mariyah went to the police because a person came to her house and harassed her. I don't know the drama that went on about her sisters wedding makeup. Most of her posts on Insta have been removed. She basically started her insta fresh.

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZaraZara99 »

Seems majority is just drama that's around Mariyah thats whats going on.., her Instagram is very unexciting, her YouTube channel was going ok, the tutorials were pretty good.. thats non- existent now .... shame because if she still had that she may have had more direction in her cosmetic line and work with other muas. These days its just eating, sleeping laying in bed with honey the cat propped on her rack! And casually swearing!

Post by Guest »

I think more than anything this thread proves how people are beginning to tire of these no brain, no talent wannabes. To some extent I understand Mariyah's large following due to the make up etc but what about the rest of them, I mean WTH are they popular for.

How do they all know each other, I am assuming Madiha, Mulberry and Saarah must have all gone to the same school thats how she met their brother at school

I also had a look at Mulberry's old posts and jeez they did look so basic! I mean Saarah looks fresh off the boat and her skin colour is completely different. Zahra looks pretty much the same but the rest f them, the wonders of make up. Vanity clearly trying her best to get all the attention.

I wonder why Rumena and Mariyah stopped speaking, they seemed to meet up and did one video and that was it, I don't event think the video was up for long. I wouldn't be surprised if they were jealous of each other and their egos got in the way

I always though Saarah and Mariyah's friendship came across fake. I think Saarah was only friends with her to get some exposure and Mariyah just wanted someone to like her.

Mulberry can't write, he ramblings are the most painful thing to get through, however I do find her the most sincerest, I know a lot of girls here like Saarah but she just has this passive aggressive nature that I see through.

It just also shows how fickle they all are. One minute they are best friends and then onto the next.

Post by Guest »

I think the comments about Mulberry's husband are a bit harsh though, not his fault

I bet Madhia's marriage is also arranged (nothing wrong with that as long as they both agree) I can't imagine anyone would meet her stuck up standards

Also what is the story with the weight gain? She looks terrible, her cheekbones are disappearing and her face is starting to look more average. Like she's had filler under her eyes, i dont think she has but it's giving her that look. I think she just genuinely started to gain weight because she's sat at home sleeping and eating and metabolism caught up with her so she's trying to make it look like something else.

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZaraZara99 »

Wow Rumena and Mariyah - both fiery! I guess Mariyah tried to come off to stuck up and threw in her chavvy side or maybe she called rumena her "betch" i doubt Rumena would put up with her nonsense for long..

Post by Guest »

night_garden wrote:I think the comments about Mulberry's husband are a bit harsh though, not his fault

I bet Madhia's marriage is also arranged (nothing wrong with that as long as they both agree) I can't imagine anyone would meet her stuck up standards

Also what is the story with the weight gain? She looks terrible, her cheekbones are disappearing and her face is starting to look more average. Like she's had filler under her eyes, i dont think she has but it's giving her that look. I think she just genuinely started to gain weight because she's sat at home sleeping and eating and metabolism caught up with her so she's trying to make it look like something else.
Right!! I am so happy that somone else notices how terrible het face is starting to look. She now has a pancake face, where as before she had pretty nice cheekbones. Maybe she had fillers along with a boobjob??

eyespy
Learner
Learner

Post by eyespy »

LOL at vanityfemme going to the gym look at the tight bottoms she is wearing to stick out her ass she spouts on about being a good muslim reading 5 times then exposes her body through tight clothing she has 1000s of males imsure who follow her snap and see that wonder what would happen if her parents saw that shit

Also i have heard in the past devilsadvocate has been seen going into random hotels on her own...

Rosana48
Learner
Learner

Post by Rosana48 »

eyespy wrote:LOL at vanityfemme going to the gym look at the tight bottoms she is wearing to stick out her ass she spouts on about being a good muslim reading 5 times then exposes her body through tight clothing she has 1000s of males imsure who follow her snap and see that wonder what would happen if her parents saw that shit

Also i have heard in the past devilsadvocate has been seen going into random hotels on her own...
Ooh I wonder what her parents WOULD think if they saw their daughters SC. Image

Faery

Post by Faery »

I think thats why saara has a bad reputation bec of the hotel tripd but then she may hv just been shagging armaan or whatevef her husbands called.

Is faryal and amir a couple again? Saw her instagram post saying “we’re doing it again” with a nasty pic of her and him with Lammaisah

Rosana48
Learner
Learner

Post by Rosana48 »

Faery wrote:I think thats why saara has a bad reputation bec of the hotel tripd but then she may hv just been shagging armaan or whatevef her husbands called.

Is faryal and amir a couple again? Saw her instagram post saying “we’re doing it again” with a nasty pic of her and him with Lammaisah
There is already a thread about them 2. It's called Faryal Makhdoom Khan.

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK »

There I was thinking Saarah is the classiest one out of them all. Is it the air in Glasgow? All the Pakistani girls go a bit bonkers after puberty?

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

Candycrush wrote:There I was thinking Saarah is the classiest one out of them all. Is it the air in Glasgow? All the Pakistani girls go a bit bonkers after puberty?
Saarah clearly has issues just like the rest of them. I can’t wait until she realises that ashy skin and over lined lips do not suit her.

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

What's this Sarah's ig so I can have a likkle pree

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK »

It's Devilsadvocate_21 she has vlogs on YouTube too. Mariyah's arch nemesis, I imagine one of many.

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZaraZara99 »

I think saarah is actually pretty decent, i was watching her vlogs she seems wealthy but no attitude.. her mum is stunning, very young looking but not tacky and a lot more prettier than Saarah herself!
Armaan seems aloof she seems to be doing all the leg work or hes just a mute and doesn't do social media..
Last edited by ZaraZara99 on Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZaraZara99 »

Not sure what saarahs parents do for a living they seem very wealthy

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK »

Someone mentioned their dad owns a wholesale company.

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZaraZara99 »

Candycrush wrote:Someone mentioned their dad owns a wholesale company.

Ohhh hmmm

Return to “Vanity Femme”