ViviannaDoesNothing Part 3

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: ViviannaDoesNothing Part 3

Post by bitchesbelike »

She looks lovely and love that it was all lowkey! Not sure if any of you follow Carly Rowena but another low-key wedding this weekend, happy for them! Mark and Anna both looked great!

B3017
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by B3017 »

Lamour88 wrote:
I found this while googling trying to find Anna's review of the eyeliner stamp.
Oh my god, you all need to get out more.
The irony of these two sentences next to each other lmao.
I know right? I wanted to find areview of something I might want to buy. What a loser.... If only I was cool enough to spend months on end bitching about someone I don't know....

Best of luck b*tches! Stay bitter xxx

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

Glad you took time out of your day to register an account to tell us this and visit this forum at least twice.

Cool.
Non.

DollyMixture
Talker
Talker

Post by DollyMixture »

B3017 wrote:
Lamour88 wrote:
I found this while googling trying to find Anna's review of the eyeliner stamp.
Oh my god, you all need to get out more.
The irony of these two sentences next to each other lmao.
I know right? I wanted to find areview of something I might want to buy. What a loser.... If only I was cool enough to spend months on end bitching about someone I don't know....

Best of luck b*tches! Stay bitter xxx
Everyone who uses this thread and ones like it knows what it is for so why are you wasting your precious time lashing out at us over it? You're not breaking any new ground, everyone knows what they come here for. If you found this thread and don't like it, move on and go and do something constructive (unlike us I suppose you'd say). I think taking 10 mins to register and confirm an account just to tell us we all need to get a life etc is at least on par if not exceeding however sad you think we are.

And just a tip, eyebrow stamps never look good on anyone, save your money.
Stay relevant xxx

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

stupidstupid wrote:I was looking at that dress she got for myself, it's here: http://www.whistles.com/women/clothing/dresses/eve-silk-wedding-dress-25069.html

She looked lovely.
Lmao of course Anna wore a wedding dress from Whistles.

Seriously though, as I said before she looked really pretty and everything suited her.

Come to think of it she looked younger and more fresh on her wedding day than she has in a long while.

disneygemma
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by disneygemma »

New poster :)

Could anyone post a picture? I dont have instagram

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

Just saw the recent IG stories she posted, the wedding is actually adorable and proper low-key! Everyone looked good and happy. I like the fact that they got Domino's haha.

smitten258
Debater
Debater

Post by smitten258 »

the dress was lovely, but when I read on here that it's from Whistles I got a bit annoyed ... somehow Anna comes across so insecure, like she's always buying this "cool trendy hip" brands because she doesn't know what to buy herself ... as if she's thinking just because something is from a particular brand (like Whistles, other stories, ...) it will be cool ... her style is just like herself, boring and basically non existant...

smitten258
Debater
Debater

Post by smitten258 »

other point, so did the whole wedding party take place at her apartment?? :o

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

disneygemma wrote:New poster :)

It looks like they had a ceremony somewhere in DT Brighton and I assume they did some sort of dinner/cocktail reception afterwards? It looks like they were at a restaurant-ish venue. Then back to their house for a night-time party.

disneygemma
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by disneygemma »

Lamour88 wrote:
disneygemma wrote:New poster :)

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.redditmedia.com/Da6oYubiP5ziK ... 4aa03db953[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>redditmedia</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>Da6oYubiP5ziKyZpkSsLYHL</span><span>_</span><span>7ahzyOZoXKQtEf62Qgg</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>?</span><span>w</span><span>=</span><span>431</span><span>&</span><span>s</span><span>=</span><span>167a35d7c54c988ea70aa44aa03db953</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

It looks like they had a ceremony somewhere in DT Brighton and I assume they did some sort of dinner/cocktail reception afterwards? It looks like they were at a restaurant-ish venue. Then back to their house for a night-time party.
Thank you :)

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

I think this is really cool. You don't have to go all out for your wedding and spend 100'000€ and invite people you don't like just because you feel obligated. Good for them. And they both looked cute.
Non.

DollyMixture
Talker
Talker

Post by DollyMixture »

I agree, I think the low key wedding is very them and it is lovely to see a couple celebrate without making it a status symbol of what they can afford. Best of luck to them tbh, I hope they're very happy together.

fantasy
Debater
Debater

Post by fantasy »

I loved her dress and also liked how low-key it all was. Although Anna can be boring, I like that she is always true to herself and doesn't try to be anyone else. I wish them the best!

HelloFridayy
Learner
Learner

Post by HelloFridayy »

Their wedding looked very cute! It's kind of everything I expected Lily's to be judging by all her anti-wedding talk.

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

love what i see of the wedding so far! the dress isn't to my taste, but it's very her.

and i agree with everyone else saying this is what they pictured from lily's wedding, which ended up being super traditional. then again it's a bit of a # thing where i'm from, to order in junk food and stuff post reception. i've been to weddings that had a mcdonalds bar or 20 boxes of dunkin donuts before! best part of the night tho.

Post by Guest »

I was actually very underwhelmed and somewhat confused by her choice of dress. I know it's from Whistles but it doesn't really seem like her style to me. All those ruffles seem a little too busy for her.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

Actually I agree, the dress doesn't really fit her usual look, which is no fuss, straight lines, etc. Her wedding dress looks very feminine, young, girly, etc. It suits her really well though.

Majandra
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Majandra »

I was surprised by the secret wedding, and I think it's actually really cool to have such a low-key, effortless and fun wedding. It's also refreshing for an influencer not to pimp out her wedding for sponsorship opportunities:) This whole wedding thing is out of control nowadays, it really should be about just loved ones coming together and celebrating the newlyweds and it seems it's exactly what they did.
She also looked lovely and very 'fresh.'

Gurubydaygossiperby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurubydaygossiperby »

rhi14 wrote:Notice how Anna says in her newest vlog that she's filmed and edited a video by 3pm.

Youtubers are full of absolute BS. Easiest job ever.
It really isn't ... between all the social media channels, creating content for everything, press events and massive number of emails ... it can easily nana 80+hr a week job.

Return to “The Anna Edit”