Uppiesbeads59

Thesweetlife
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Uppiesbeads59

Post by Thesweetlife »

Wow - I did not know she was not married to Lou. She acts like it. I think she even talked about her wedding rings once. And what is this about her disability? What is that? And his mom didn't like her. Yikes. Where did that information come from? So much stuff. Now that I hear this I suspect her departure from youtube A while back was due to Lou maybe getting busy with someone else. She said it was for "love". There must be some kind of agreement in place if she can spend his money the way she does. Her accent sounds like Buffalo, NY but I suspect they are in Rochester area (maybe).
I think we would all feel better about her if she didn't act like she's something infinity special and "better than'. She even made comments on one video about helping "the little guys" when buying stuff - like she's some kind of benevolent goddess. Humility would do her well. I don't think she had much going on her own merit before him.
I have followed her for a while - She does good makeup tutorials and we have similar coloring but her "mask" and all that jazz makes me crazy. Those I skip. And the Joelle stuff - she used to go on and on. Also she has talked nonstop about her cosmetology license and getting things half off... (so she was either a hairdresser or a nail artist - She is not an aesthetician - that takes more education and is much more difficult).
In my opinion she does not look young(er) for all she does. Maybe she overdoes it. Her health issues may play a part as well and her excessive dryness. Also there is no continuity so a product doesn't really have time to do it's 'thing'.. She looks her age but well cared for. And that's okay too. I don't mind her long hair - I say good for you if you can rock it. It might be a little pageant-ish but I suspect Lou likes it that way. I know she struggles with weight. She talks about her hips and thighs and the family issues with being heavy in those areas. I would probably be okay with her if she wasn't uppity - "uppity beads59".

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Her being so Uppity and condescending is what finally got her into trouble. On another site, we started poking around in the holes in her story after having had it with her condescending ways. Once we found the last name of Louie, we
found his mothers obituary. Then it was very easy to start putting everything together.

I do remember her doing a thing on her wedding rings and their meaning. I remember being unimpressed with them.
I also remember the two of them doing the husband tag. He isn't her husband. His mother is gone. He still hasn't
married her. I do think that is why she left YT for awhile. She buys her stuff with Louie's money. She couldn't buy
half of her crap without him. She has no place acting holier than thou.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

I am finding this fascinating. Why would Louis allow her to call him her husband in the husband tag video, though? Would he really do that just to humor her, to support her dishonesty?
And what about this? It says, known as Tammy A. Baumann. [I hope it's okay to post this here, I understand they no longer live there.]

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I don't know why Louie would do that. Support that lie that she was his wife. There is a weird
thing between the two of them. I think he did the husband tag to humor her. Keep her easy
to live with. They are a messy pair. To say the least.

Fatlikekirsten
Informer
Informer

Post by Fatlikekirsten »

She seemed more sad now that her dog died that a couple of months ago when her mother.
English is not my first language

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Fatlikekirsten wrote:She seemed more sad now that her dog died that a couple of months ago when her mother.
Yes, I noticed that. She made some remarks about her mother when she was close to
her death that I would have never made about my mother.

Fatlikekirsten
Informer
Informer

Post by Fatlikekirsten »

tar wrote:
Yes, I noticed that. She made some remarks about her mother when she was close to
her death that I would have never made about my mother.
This woman is odd

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Yes she's odd. Before her mother or Bindi died and we had found out the deets on her and her
partner she acted strange for several videos. It was like she thought we were going to call her
out under the videos or something. (Which she could have deleted). If she would have acted
normal and not so uppity, like she was the only woman who could afford any of the things she
bought, I doubt any of this would have come to light.

There are many women right on this thread who can afford what she has. She just doesn't get it.
We don't need someone else to pay for it either. :rofl: :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Uppity hasn't changed a dang thing.

She seems like she doesn't enjoy life at all. As we age, is her favorite saying. Just so depressing the way
she says it. I would hate to live with someone who spends her whole day trying to turn back time.
She needs to enjoy the time she currently is in.

Again, bish, many of us can afford what you have and can pay for it ourselves. With our own money.

I hope that she enjoys her dog. That seems like something that she would enjoy. She needs something to
love in her life.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Hi Whitney
Do you know where you are posting? :roll:

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Whitney M wrote:I think you people on here are horrid. You must be very unhappy to be able to spew such hatred and cruelty towards other people. It's fine to give a polite comment but you people are disgusting.
Wow, calling other people horrid and disgusting isn't very polite, is it? If you really want to be better than other people then you need to act like it. Kindly fuck off.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Uppity has been on another site. Saying similar things.
It it is not her, I don't know why the vitriol.
It doesn't work there and it won't work here.

Thesweetlife
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Thesweetlife »

It's unfortunate that she has set herself into such a 'high fallutin! place'. This is apparently why the discussion about her true life has occurred. Tammy and Lou have different last names - same address. He is a urologist. Apparently it's true they are not married and she is older than he is - maybe that's why the push to stay young looking. He has some bucks and a good position so it can't feel secure for her unless there is a solid contract in place. Clearly she would be in a bad financial place without him. I'm sure she wishes they were married. Of course she does. She has pretended as such from the very beginning. Sad and embarrassing to have to lie... On a good note - The two new dogs appear to have been a bonding experience for them.

Fatlikekirsten
Informer
Informer

Post by Fatlikekirsten »

OMG!! Lou is younger!! That's why everything!!!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Fatlikekirsten wrote:OMG!! Lou is younger!! That's why everything!!!
Yes he is. He left her for awhile once. I couldn't live with her. She sucks the
joy out of life. It seems so anyway.

Fatlikekirsten
Informer
Informer

Post by Fatlikekirsten »

Me neither. When diid Lou left her?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Remember when Tammy left YT for a long while several years ago? She would make weird IG or Twitter posts
saying she missed us on YT but she didn't feel like posting at this time. She wasn't having procedures done,
she was doing it for love. She had some weird things going on back then. She looked bad when she came
back. It looked like she lost a lot of weight. Bad circles under her eyes. She was gone for months.

It was more than several years ago. It wasn't long after I started watching her. Time flies. She has erased
the evidence of almost everything. Maybe 5-7 years ago. That's guessing.

Blossom
Talker
Talker

Post by Blossom »

Huh, I didn’t know her and Louie weren’t married but I think I just assumed. Has she mentioned or referred to him as his husband? IMO, anyone who gushes that much over their SO is trying to prove something so I assumed things were not hunky dory on that front.

Also, my dad is a doctor, been married 3x times, and a serial cheater so again I assume the worst when I hear that is what someone does.*

Why is her being older so shocking? How much older are we talking? That isn’t a big deal, IMO.

*I understand that not ALL doctors are serial cheaters and have multiple marriages.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Yes, Lou even did the husband tag with her.
She calls him her husband all the time, or she did when I watched her.
Lou’s mother did not like Tammy for some reason.
She said he was already divorced. I am not sure. Something about how the Home was set up online
with another woman (I think it was his wife) name on the deed. Lou’s Mother has been gone for a long
time now. I have seen no evidence of marriage but I haven’t checked as I don’t care.
She just lied too long.

Blossom
Talker
Talker

Post by Blossom »

They have been together since she was 36, right? So they’ve been together 22 years I think she has earned the right to call him husband as long as he is okay with it. I mean, they’ve been together longer than a lot of marriages.

Return to “U-Z”