voussontbeauetbelle / Rebecca Jane: PART 2!

hurricanebianca
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: voussontbeauetbelle / Rebecca Jane: PART 2!

Post by hurricanebianca »

So.... is this Elliott guy Becca's boyfriend? She sure is tweeting a lot of vague stuff right now.

kylizzle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kylizzle »

I bet she's fuming that "just jodes" JUST used her to climb the ladder of more well-known youtube friendships.. Jodies channel is doing better than hers!

hurricanebianca
Learner
Learner

Has anyone ever commented on her fake lisp? She has done this for years, but she does it all the time in recent videos. She barely articulates a single s-sound correctly in her recent Primark video! Why does she do this? We know she doesn't have a lisp! Does she think it sounds cute or funny?

sororitygirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sororitygirl123 »

She has to be editing her insta stories and photos. There is no way she has lost that much weight and looks leaner/taller, when all she does it eat and barely move her body.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

sororitygirl123 wrote:She has to be editing her insta stories and photos. There is no way she has lost that much weight and looks leaner/taller, when all she does it eat and barely move her body.
Don't u know she has so many fake illnesses and that's why she can't lose weight? :rofl:
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

hurricanebianca
Learner
Learner

I don't think she looks that much leaner. What photos are you thinking of? She did have to lose some weight to be eligible for breast reduction surgery, but I think she appears leaner simply because of her new breast size. Her legs were always thin in comparison to her upper half and her breasts made her look top heavy. Although, she always seemed to hide her stomach area, so it can be really hard to tell...

I hate that floral dress on her. It's so baggy and unflattering. Makes her upper body look completely shapeless. I normally don't mind the vintage look, but that dress does all the wrong things

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

hurricanebianca wrote:I don't think she looks that much leaner. What photos are you thinking of? She did have to lose some weight to be eligible for breast reduction surgery, but I think she appears leaner simply because of her new breast size. Her legs were always thin in comparison to her upper half and her breasts made her look top heavy. Although, she always seemed to hide her stomach area, so it can be really hard to tell...

I hate that floral dress on her. It's so baggy and unflattering. Makes her upper body look completely shapeless. I normally don't mind the vintage look, but that dress does all the wrong things
Did she really lose weight? Because i see no difference.

sororitygirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

hurricanebianca wrote:I don't think she looks that much leaner. What photos are you thinking of? She did have to lose some weight to be eligible for breast reduction surgery, but I think she appears leaner simply because of her new breast size. Her legs were always thin in comparison to her upper half and her breasts made her look top heavy. Although, she always seemed to hide her stomach area, so it can be really hard to tell...

After watching her latest lookbook and seeing the recent outfits she posted on ig and stories she is definitely editing them. She is plump and stout in the lookbook, but on ig she looks long and her legs look much thinner and sculpted. Even her face is slimmed down.

dustcakes
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by dustcakes »

If you look at her thumbnails on her videos and then click into them you can see how drastically she edits them. On her most recent one (boyfriend q&a or whatever it’s called) she’s made herself look like an actual alien! I feel sorry for her. She’s obviously terribly unhappy with herself. I can’t help but laugh at her big fake alien head though...

dustcakes
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by dustcakes »

I don’t know if this is how you post photos here but these are before and after turning herself into a weird emaciated alien

vivaglam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by vivaglam »

She definitely looks completely different and edits her images a lot. I forgot to upload this screenshot of her from a vlog that I had to pause and take a second look because I knew I recognised this person. My jaw dropped when I realised it was Becca! It was uploaded back in the summer, so it was before her breast reduction.

She seemed very rude and disinterested too, the pr woman was explaining the products and Becca is just sat there seeming bored and looking off into the distance, while her camera was pointing at the woman.

Here is the vlog for anyone interested, Becca appears at 2:45

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

dustcakes
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by dustcakes »

That cultist sister wife hairdo though

hurricanebianca
Learner
Learner

In her Boyfriend Q&A did she just say that they are living together?? They've been dating for 2 months, they barely know each other! Sorry, in my mind that's just not normal...

platinumrose
Debater
Debater

Post by platinumrose »

Not a big fan of that quiff hairstyle she always has, but I do think the highlighted hair suits her.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

hurricanebianca wrote:In her Boyfriend Q&A did she just say that they are living together?? They've been dating for 2 months, they barely know each other! Sorry, in my mind that's just not normal...
Not going to last. I wonder what he saw in her :?

hurricanebianca
Learner
Learner

moonlightpixie wrote:
hurricanebianca wrote:In her Boyfriend Q&A did she just say that they are living together?? They've been dating for 2 months, they barely know each other! Sorry, in my mind that's just not normal...
Not going to last. I wonder what he saw in her :?
No idea. And it's just such a bad idea to be so public about your relationship when you're a youtuber/blogger. It's going to make it so much more difficult if/when it ends. I don't think it'll last either. She has such an obsessive personality, it's going to strangle him eventually

monki
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by monki »

sororitygirl123 wrote:She has to be editing her insta stories and photos. There is no way she has lost that much weight and looks leaner/taller, when all she does it eat and barely move her body.
Yeah she's definitely editing her photos. When I saw the Halloween deer photo on insta and was so so shocked that it was Becca and just assumed that it was a combination of weight loss and the makeup, but now very obvious that she's slimming her face. It sad really because it's so drastic she doesn't even look like her in a lot of her photos. She's must know it's very obvious, surely?

Also, the big hair does nothing for her. I really don't get it.

platinumrose
Debater
Debater

Post by platinumrose »

Had to laugh at her staged Insta post for the Garnier lotion. Damp hair, wrapped in a towel, but with a full face of make-up on.

sororitygirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

platinumrose wrote:Had to laugh at her staged Insta post for the Garnier lotion. Damp hair, wrapped in a towel, but with a full face of make-up on.
God her face does not even look normal in that photo. At least if your going to photoshop do it so it looks believable/real.

lotties3
Learner
Learner

Post by lotties3 »

I personally loved that she wanted a cutesy video with her bf and he literally wasn’t interested at all.
He’s probs using her to get his music out there :rofl:

Return to “V-Z”