WWWengie

Unicorns
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: WWWengie

Post by Unicorns »

Holy shit her under eyes... she either needs some concealer or eye cream or something! It looks like she got punched or has been crying for days

angossip
Learner
Learner

Post by angossip »

I know people have mentioned it before.. but her hair looks so damaged. Girl, give your hair a break. It does not look good. And ^ yeah, her aegyo sal looks way unnatural.

Blues
Learner
Learner

Post by Blues »

I first discovered Wengie when I was looking for korean eyebrow tutorials (yeah I know, how koreaboo of me) and I thought she was really pretty....and then I clicked on a recent upload and woah, she looks so...different..in a bad way. I hope her "aegyosals" fade sometime soon cause that shit ain't doing anything for her. It look unnatural and disgusting actually.
Not to mention that some of her videos are too long. I clicked on her video that featured a few of her male friends where she interviewed them on what girls they liked. She should've cut up the parts and uploaded separately. Ain't nobody got time for a boring 40+ minute video.
Oh man, her chin. It's so pointy. It's quite obvious she got a chin implant and it isn't doing her any wonders either. Her chin is too pointy, like she can stab someone with it.

I know it's not my place to say this but I just have to let it out: I always get sad when naturally pretty asian girls get pulled into kpop and get obsessed with the idea of plastic surgery. I see so many girls want to have double eyelids, v line shape chin, aegyo sals etc. Most of the time they looked better before the surgeries too.
That's just my two cents.

Blues
Learner
Learner

Post by Blues »

Just stumbled upon this goldmine again.... :rofl:
[youtube][/youtube]

AMR714
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AMR714 »

Blues wrote:Just stumbled upon this goldmine again.... :rofl:
[youtube][/youtube]
Oh my gosh.. that video is terrible. LMAO!

I just stumbled across this girl while watching living room tour videos on youtube. I checked out some of her videos and it's obvious she got some work done on her face. She almost reminds me of Dawn Yang, who has gotten extensive surgeries. Wengie's lips look weird and she got chipmunk cheeks. The nose is obviously done. I have nothing against plastic/cosmetic surgery but these girls are all starting to look alike.

Kitty KatKat
Learner
Learner

Post by Kitty KatKat »

The eyebrows tho ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
8-)

Unicorns
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Unicorns »

That is horrifying

Shellycakes
Lurker
Lurker

WWWengie

Post by Shellycakes »

I like how the first 3 posts talk about her editing skills.. I can't be the only one annoyed with her over saturation and horrible lighting?! I unsubscribed for that purpose.. She's a sweet girl though, but her videos give me headaches. Apologies if this was stated previously, couldn't be bothered to skim the thread lol.

ecilana
Learner
Learner

Post by ecilana »

She looks so strange is her last video. Those bags under her eyes are terrifying and her mouth looks so swollen. I know this is incredibly mean to say but honestly she looks like an alien.

taishirou
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by taishirou »

This girl is such a Koreaboo it's nauseating.

Uwasa
Learner
Learner

Post by Uwasa »

Although I loved the part where she wiped off her brows in her latest video, I could have lived without the pantie shot. :?

mangopotato
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mangopotato »

Her makeup skills are really lacking. Her aegyo-sal are way overdone and she's had a lot of work done on her face. I don't care, I just wish she'd own up to it. Her bright ass lighting also makes it damn near impossible to tell whether any products actually work well.

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

How much work did she get done on her face? I find her general face shape quite.. weird.. and fake - the cheeks, eye bags, chin.. idk how much of it is her original face and how much is just plastic surgery.

I do have to say I was incredibly shocked to find that both her and her boyfriend/fiance are 30 or close to 30? :? They look like high school kids. Her boyfriend especially. That hair is very 2008.
BANNED

:hugs:

taishirou
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by taishirou »

I don't know if any pictures exist of her pre-surgery, but this pic shows her natural nose... all the fillers in her cheeks, undereyes, and jaw are what give her that bizarre look

Wombie
Learner
Learner

Post by Wombie »

I just found this video of Wengie when she was with some other dude, she was on a Hoardng show

I don't think she had compulsive hoarding, she was just a slob with a lot of stuff.

She also looked wayyyyy different. not as much surgery but still a little work

DerpingtonDisease
Lurker
Lurker

Post by DerpingtonDisease »

Why is she doing ugly-ass, neon vomit, basic af hack videos? It's really disorienting because she used to be such a beauty-centric YTer, but now that she's converted to basic shit videos (e.g. slime videos, fidget spinners. . . . ugh so cringey), it alienates her older viewers. Not a fan. . .

luvey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luvey »

DerpingtonDisease wrote:Why is she doing ugly-ass, neon vomit, basic af hack videos? It's really disorienting because she used to be such a beauty-centric YTer, but now that she's converted to basic shit videos (e.g. slime videos, fidget spinners. . . . ugh so cringey), it alienates her older viewers. Not a fan. . .
simple. views. she is pandering to the tweens.
and i honestly think her fiance had something to do with it as well. i think he quit his job and just helps her. even tried to have his own channel, but that has been through a few transformations. and he does most of her hack stuff.
i unsubscribed because i'm not into those hack videos.

Wombie
Learner
Learner

Post by Wombie »

Anyone see this collab she did with Safiya Nygaard? All the top comments are defending Wengie, I guess there was some backlash about her that was deleted.

She looks different on camera here than she does on her channel. She definitely looks her age here.

Wombie
Learner
Learner

Post by Wombie »

Here's a comparison of two back to back videos they filmed together.

She looks way better on her own channel with that filter
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

luvey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luvey »

did she change her agency? i didn't know her agency before, but now i noticed she is represented by ashley rachel. if this is new, i wonder if this is why she is "moving" to California. it just seems odd since they rented that big house, (hopefully it was only for a short time), for filming, but then she is jetting off to China and L.A. and to leave Max for so long.

Return to “N-Z”