eleventhirty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 3

Post by eleventhirty »

kaylee wrote: *no racial slurs*
What the actual fuck. Seriously? I didn't know this forum allowed this kind of crap. Harsh.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

Hunteronrye wrote:
What the actual fuck. Seriously? I didn't know this forum allowed this kind of crap. Harsh.
And the harsh part?

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

kaylee wrote:
Hunteronrye wrote:
]
And the harsh part?
I think what Hunteronrye meant is that the word you used is regarded as a racial slur for Chinese and breaches terms of use on GG.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

smiley wrote:
kaylee wrote:
Hunteronrye wrote:
And the harsh part?
I think what Hunteronrye meant is that the word you used is regarded as a racial slur for Chinese and breaches terms of use on GG.
If it makes you all feel better, I'm one.
Or does it make it less offensive if I add a y after and make it an adjective.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

I wonder if Qiuqiu had a baby. Will the attention shift to her? And will it make Xx go bonkers and flood more of Dash's pics/video? I mean when she posted Junne's baby, it was probably the baby's most unflattering picture.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

kaylee wrote:If it makes you all feel better, I'm one.
Actually, I understood what you were saying. No worries. I'm Asian, too. However, I'm not Chinese. As a child, I lived in a predominantly white environment where the slur for Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, any Asian ethnicity was used to denigrate me daily. I can see how some people may find your usage of that particular word offensive.

LaLaLaLaHateYou

Post by LaLaLaLaHateYou »

Can you just stop?

guestgue

Post by guestgue »

Please refrain from using racial slurs. Even if it may not offend you, that doesn't mean it won't offend others.

Furthermore, when you have an issue with someone's language. Please report it but do not quote it. Quoting it makes more work for the moderators who then have to edit each individual post.

Thank you,
Guestgue.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

smiley wrote:
Actually, I understood what you were saying. No worries. I'm Asian, too. However, I'm not Chinese. As a child, I lived in a predominantly white environment where the slur for Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, any Asian ethnicity was used to denigrate me daily. I can see how some people may find your usage of that particular word offensive.
Lucky me then for having lived in a predominantly white environment where we're free to call each other whatever and take no offence. Not ashamed of heritage, no double standard. I guess they use that word more often for those with smaller eyes, regardless of eye shape. Japanese eyes look different to Chinese', a bit bigger, rounder and the eye slant is different. Well, that's my observation.

lilico
Talker
Talker

Post by lilico »

kaylee wrote:Lucky me then for having lived in a predominantly white environment where we're free to call each other whatever and take no offence. Not ashamed of heritage, no double standard.
What the fuck was that supposed to mean tho

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

lilico wrote:
kaylee wrote:Lucky me then for having lived in a predominantly white environment where we're free to call each other whatever and take no offence. Not ashamed of heritage, no double standard.
It means she's allowing people to be racist towards her to fit in. How sad.

foxoxoxo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by foxoxoxo »

Aside from people letting themselves be rude and offensive to them [which is sad and shouldn't be allowed imo, because c'mon defend yourself here, don't make your race seem less just to fit in because of where you live]
XX really has a race complex doesn't she...? No matter how hard she tries to deflect it, it just brings more attention to it of how harsh she reacts to it.. For no reason whatsoever, she's reading too deep into the lines of their words...
Seriously every pic of Dash has to at least include one thing about him having lighter hair color, eyes, skin, blah blah blah
it's annoying.. I checked her IG recently and it's nothing but Dash... Not that there's nothing wrong with it, but she complains of how she's too busy to do this or do that yet, she takes nothing but pics of dash and makes comics of him... She's really riding out this "burst of cuteness" hard isn't she? I'm already over Dash tbh... Just because of how often she posts him... Kinda weird lol
Makoto Tachibana gives me a reason to get up in the morning Image

kl_2887
Talker
Talker

Post by kl_2887 »

^^ Ikr? It's like he's her toy because we all know she barely does anything to take care of him. He's just a pretty doll she takes pictures of to distract everyone from the fact that she's basically not doing her "job" anymore as a blogger.

I hope at least he's still drinking breast milk - it's like the LEAST she can do... damn. I think I did more taking care of my little sister than she does taking care of her son....
Love. More. Bunnies.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

Sarai wrote:
lilico wrote:
It means she's allowing people to be racist towards her to fit in. How sad.
It must've been the same for those of African descent to call each other the N word and not feel a thing. Such a sad life.

foxoxoxo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by foxoxoxo »

Wow.... Are you serious???....
Please don't derail the thread any further with this race naming discussion, either pm each other about it or just stop

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

foxoxoxo wrote:Aside from people letting themselves be rude and offensive to them [which is sad and shouldn't be allowed imo, because c'mon defend yourself here, don't make your race seem less just to fit in because of where you live]
I can't fathom anyone willing to call each other a slur no matter who does it. Anyhow, moving along. Let's get back to discussing Xiaxue please.
XX really has a race complex doesn't she...? No matter how hard she tries to deflect it, it just brings more attention to it of how harsh she reacts to it.. For no reason whatsoever, she's reading too deep into the lines of their words...
Seriously every pic of Dash has to at least include one thing about him having lighter hair color, eyes, skin, blah blah blah
it's annoying.. I checked her IG recently and it's nothing but Dash... Not that there's nothing wrong with it, but she complains of how she's too busy to do this or do that yet, she takes nothing but pics of dash and makes comics of him... She's really riding out this "burst of cuteness" hard isn't she? I'm already over Dash tbh... Just because of how often she posts him... Kinda weird lol
My apologies, foxoxoxo. ;) I know you're probably sick and tired of seeing Dash's face. Well, I just checked out her IG and, once again, it's Dash. At first, I thought she took the pic recently, but then I realized I had seen it before...on Mike's IG. She's so lazy she used the pic Mike posted a month ago. lol!

Image Image

foxoxoxo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by foxoxoxo »

Hehe it's okay don't worry about it Smiley!
Wow she's really recycling old pics? That's such a Michelle Phan move! Anything to stay relevant, right? I'm guessing Dash is maturing as he's approaching almost half year old now right? So he should be look a little bit more defined, no?
So I'm guessing he's losing that /blue sparkle flecks of rainbow and grey and oceans and lakes and forests shade of eye color/ she wanted him to have, so she can't gush over it anymore. Whomp whomp! -.-p

NotAZombie

Post by NotAZombie »

Now she is even too lazy to take a new photo of Dash?

All hail queen of laziness.

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

Today, the 9th of August, marks a very special day for me as well as for my country, Singapore.

It is Singapore's birthday. Last year, after attending the National Day Parade, I went home in high spirits. Then I peed on a stick, completely expecting it to be unexciting. It was anything but! The pregnancy was unplanned. I was filled with dread and anxiety that day about how my life will forever be changed.

Throughout my pregnancy I never expected or even hoped for much. I kept telling myself miscarriages are common, so expect the worst. I only bought baby stuff at my ninth month. Despite it all, out popped Dash.

He is much much more than I could ever wish for. He is so cute, so healthy, so cheerful and so well behaved. And he is just the funniest baby ever!
9th of August taught me that life can pleasantly surprise you in so many ways. If I could see into the future that day, I would have been so happy instead of scared.

So before this day ends, happy Pregnancy-discovery anniversary to me, and happy birthday to Singapore. My country, my home, and the place where all my dreams came true. Happy National Day Singaporeans!
She just posted that on her FB. How is Dash so "unexpected" when she said in her blog post she just randomly decided to try with Mike one night? What did you expect will happen? LOL

& I don't get why she brought up the miscarriage thing. Was she hoping for one or what??

ponykiss
Informer
Informer

Post by ponykiss »

^^^
Ikr, I remember she said she waited 3 months to make her pregnancy public because of the risk of a miscarriage during the first semester. But really once you are 7 months in, the baby can come in any minute, and she waited until the last month to buy her baby stuff. I recall she didn't have a high risk pregnancy, she was just lazy, feeling "sleepy and tired" all the time.

Seriously, I'm getting tired of seeing Dash all over her IG too, and how she never shuts up about her baby being cute and eurasian. I never thought her baby was cute, and definately he doesn't look eurasian, he looks full chinese. Why doesn't she just make a Dash IG account? She might even be too lazy to create a new account...

I think too that she is using Dash as an accessory to keep her so called "fame" while he is still an infant. Kind of when she first got igloo, she would post tons of picture of him because he was a baby and cute (i still think her bunny is cute), and now that she says igloo is no longer a baby she never shows him. Like her mentality is "no longer a baby, no longer cute, not worth my attention" I feel bad for igloo, pets regardless of their age require as much attention as a child.

Return to “Xiaxue”