Xiaxue Part 2

jeshikadoll
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Xiaxue Part 2

Post by jeshikadoll »

What do you guys think of her Dolly Wink x Tsubasa Masuwaka part 2 post?

All I can see was copy, paste and images from other blogs. Ether that or i'm having a deja vu moment

meerkat
Talker
Talker

Re: Xiaxue Part 2

Post by meerkat »

What I noticed was how gleeful XX seemed at Singaporeans taking on gyaru style.
They all looked so spectacularly out of place in Singapore with their bright hair and dolly eye make up. They would have fitted right into Shibuya 109 and nobody will think they aren't Japanese!
She also doesn't forget to rant and defends the gyaru style against the accusation that it "looks the same":
And so what if the girls look similar to each other? At least they stand out from regular girls and go for a look that they love, to represent themselves... If you don't bother dressing up at all, you think you look so unique? No, you just look "the same" as any other lazy person out there! In your, god forbid, black leggings worn as pants.
I'd rather look the same as people with the same passion as me than look the same as lazy people who do not even bother dressing up, which is like 80% of the world, thank you.
I also get that XX is a huge fan of Tsubasa and everything Japan, but sometimes it sounded a bit too much like a 13-year old weaboo gushing about Japan.
Rozz's bf is the photographer and she told me that he shot a Japanese celebrity that morning which reminded Rozz of me haha... Highest praise ever
Someone associated me with JAPAN! zomg highest praise ever!! :P
After her photoshoot, which must have been exhausting, she had to attend the press conference and do press interviews, which must be pretty dull for her! Imagine people asking you similar questions over and over again for YEARS!
That is nice of Tsubasa, but you know, every other celebrity on earth goes through the same thing :P
Most celebrities just sign but not her!! Is it in the Japanese culture that everything people do, they must do better?? You can see she drew with so much effort on every postcard for her fans... Super sweet!!!
Xiaxue, it's just a bunny doodle. Yes it's adorable and a nice detail but it doesn't take "so much effort" - it just takes 7 more seconds. I know you like to think the Japanese are a superior Master Race but calm down, lady :P

She also rants about the black roots and how hair dye is okay for pregnant women, because we haven't heard that from her before and that is a super important detail that this blog entry is missing :P

varikas
Debater
Debater

Post by varikas »

i dont get why she's obsessed with tsubasa, i think tsubasa looks really creepy in pictures. she also looks really young, but in the way i'd assume she was around 16 or so... not in the young adult way.
if you cant stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. if you cant stand being dressed, get out of your pants. :)

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

jeshikadoll wrote:What do you guys think of her Dolly Wink x Tsubasa Masuwaka part 2 post?

All I can see was copy, paste and images from other blogs. Ether that or i'm having a deja vu moment
Well, her Tsubasa Masuwaka Part 2 post has been a long time coming. We've viewed instagrammed pictures of her, TM, and the look-alike contestants on the first Xiaxue thread so it's not surprising you feel as if you've already seen these photos before.
And so what if the girls look similar to each other? At least they stand out from regular girls and go for a look that they love, to represent themselves... If you don't bother dressing up at all, you think you look so unique? No, you just look "the same" as any other lazy person out there! In your, god forbid, black leggings worn as pants.
I'd rather look the same as people with the same passion as me than look the same as lazy people who do not even bother dressing up, which is like 80% of the world, thank you.
Yes, you're SO unique, Ms. Thang.

meerkat wrote:I also get that XX is a huge fan of Tsubasa and everything Japan, but sometimes it sounded a bit too much like a 13-year old weaboo gushing about Japan.
I was under the same impression as well. If I didn't know she was 28 years old, I would've thought she was some kid.
After her photoshoot, which must have been exhausting, she had to attend the press conference and do press interviews, which must be pretty dull for her! Imagine people asking you similar questions over and over again for YEARS!
I'd also like to add this comment from Xiaxue.
That's why I'm surprised that even though we were the last to interview her, she didn't patronise us by giving short answers and wanting to escape to her hotel room asap to rest... In fact she was very patient and obliged to every request!!
How is it, Xiaxue, that your idol is so kind and accommodating in her interviews? That's a mark of a true professional. You? Well, it seems you couldn't be bothered.
Just read like 300 questions since the last time I left formspring and 90% are repetitive and boring with the other 9% being just offensive and annoying. Answering questions no longer makes me chuckle or cheers me up, so here it is... I am giving up formspring for good. Appreciative all the kind and funny questions I have been asked by the nice readers, and I'm sorry this is no longer fun for me. I'm still available for interaction via twitter!!
People also post loads of nice scenarios like asking me for my dream wedding gown etc so no, I won't delete my fs. However, I must say I am getting tired of all the dumb, rude, and self righteous questions and comments left by anonymous people.

Sometimes the question isn't even that rude in itself... For example "Please please tell me your diet pill I am your biggest fan and have low self esteem blah blah" but I just feel like asking the person to go fuck herself because this question has been asked about 2 billion times already. It's so fucking tiresome. And if I reply something snide, people go like "OMG how can you be so rude to your fan?! Can't you just delete the question?! Why must you insult her?"

People expect me to be pleasant and sweet and patient all the time but seriously I'm goaded beyond tolerance for all the stupidity I get from people.

Maybe you guys have noticed the amount of anger from my FS answers. I think I'm gonna be quitting it for a bit, or at least slowing down.. I still enjoy the attention, but I feel it's pissing me off more than it's making me happy.
So here's a reminder to Xiaxue fans and followers. Try not to repeat questions that have already been asked or else you'll be told to go fuck yourself. You've been warned. 8-)

milkypink
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by milkypink »

Jeez.... You'd think XX would learn a thing or two from her idol, but I guess her skull is too damn thick for her own good.

I think Tsubasa is quite cute in editorial shoots, other than that, when it's candid she looks quite weird and odd, especially with that smile of hers...

lilico
Talker
Talker

Post by lilico »

Xiaxue's blog seems to be coming to it's end really
Like seriously I see her future posts being like only 1 advert a month
If she is too busy to blog now when she didn't even have her baby yet, she'll definitely not have time for it when she has to care for her baby all day

although
knowing xiaxue
maybe she'll just hire a babysitter to stay with her baby all day while she stays on the computer

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

I know this is from a while ago, but I think she looks fantastic with this colour hair and style instead of the pink or even blonde.

Post by Guest »

Tsubasa looks weird because her upper lip disappears whenever she smiles. Creepy! :?

melinday
Lurker
Lurker

Post by melinday »

MAJOR editing on those arms..freaky actually

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

varikas wrote:i dont get why she's obsessed with tsubasa, i think tsubasa looks really creepy in pictures. she also looks really young, but in the way i'd assume she was around 16 or so... not in the young adult way.
It's probably the circle lenses. Personally, even though those lenses make the eyes look huge, I'm creeped out by the lifeless look in a lot of the girls who wear them.
Clover la BonBon wrote:I know this is from a while ago, but I think she looks fantastic with this colour hair and style instead of the pink or even blonde.
I think dark brown suits her very well. I think she looked good in this colour when her hair was dyed reddish-brown.

What do you guys think? Xiaxue tweeted to Cheesie why she didn't block this one person who said nasty things to her. I can understand you'd block someone for being downright rude or antagonistic towards you, but in Xiaxue's case, she blocks you over a comment (sometimes innocent) she doesn't like. It's her way of feeling the need to win all the time.

lilico
Talker
Talker

Post by lilico »

I think xiaxue looks too basic with dark hair, it is not her style

Post by Guest »

smiley wrote:
What do you guys think? Xiaxue tweeted to Cheesie why she didn't block this one person who said nasty things to her. I can understand you'd block someone for being downright rude or antagonistic towards you, but in Xiaxue's case, she blocks you over a comment (sometimes innocent) she doesn't like. It's her way of feeling the need to win all the time.

I really hope that Cheesie will not be influenced by XX. "Idiot! Bocked!"

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

lilico wrote:I think xiaxue looks too basic with dark hair, it is not her style
True. Xiaxue wants to stand out from the crowd. However, there were those times when she had her hair dyed lighter in not-so-flattering shades. Her hair was orangey/yellow. Even though I think she looks good as a brunettte, personally, I find her better as a platinum blonde. It suits her complexion.

EstherIngram
Informer
Informer

Post by EstherIngram »

^ That just looks like a bleaching job gone bad. Very very bad.

I agree with everyone on this. I think she looks best with blonde hair, but I wish she'd take care of the damn thing. She's always got the roots showing, not to mention often greasy ones too. Yuck.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Xiaxue and fellow blogger friends (Bongqiuqiu, Yutakis, Sophiewillocq, and Daviennee) at Nuffnang's 6th birthday bash.

OOTD: XX's retro look

Yutakis, Bongqiuqiu, XX, and Sophiewillocq

Daviennee and XX

XX and Yutakis

XX and Yutakis again

Sophiewillocq, Yutakis, XX, and Bongqiuqiu

mhe

Post by mhe »

I know a pregnant lady is allowed to wear everything just like the rest of us but...
the first picture is so disturbing. She looks like a pregnant 12 year old. It's just... so wrong.

Post by Guest »

Someone should sponsor her maternity dresses. It's really disturbing to see a 28 year old pregnant woman wear short shorts. I know it's a themed party in this case but look at her other OOTDs!!!! =A=

jeshikadoll
Informer
Informer

Post by jeshikadoll »

OOTD: XX's retro look

Mutton dressed as lamb? Her legs look so chunky here, why is she wearing shorts? She such a tiny person so can't really think how bad her body is now. I wonder what the back of her looks like, all stretch marks and cellulite.
varikas wrote:i dont get why she's obsessed with tsubasa, i think tsubasa looks really creepy in pictures. she also looks really young, but in the way i'd assume she was around 16 or so... not in the young adult way.
Back when the dolly wink event happen I went and showed my dad a picture of her and ask him how old he think she is. You know what he said? Thirtythree years old. Apparently she look so fragile like a little old lady lol. My brother then ask me if she was she going trough cemo because her hair looked like a wig to him and she looked ill.
Well, her Tsubasa Masuwaka Part 2 post has been a long time coming. We've viewed instagrammed pictures of her, TM, and the look-alike contestants on the first Xiaxue thread so it's not surprising you feel as if you've already seen these photos before.
Actually the words look familiar as well, i think she posted it on her xiaxue.sg and only now her blogspot
Now i know why she bought and always wears that xiaxue necklace. Its a sneaky way of watermarking her pictures without the having to edit a big ugly url on to it. People can't steal the photo and say its them because of the name, they can't crop it out because they have to crop the whole thing and its looks more professional. Can I just say that's really clever of her to do that, then again I suppose people can just edit the necklace out or steal her name as well.

pinkprincess
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by pinkprincess »

ZOMG her latest guide to life (prenatal yoga). when she does her stretches, it's either major armpit hair showing.. or her armpit has just gone black. who is lazy now xiaxue? always calling girls out for being 'lazy and unattractive'.

jeshikadoll
Informer
Informer

Post by jeshikadoll »

pinkprincess wrote:ZOMG her latest guide to life (prenatal yoga). when she does her stretches, it's either major armpit hair showing.. or her armpit has just gone black. who is lazy now xiaxue? always calling girls out for being 'lazy and unattractive'.
You maybe right about the hair but hair do darken when your pregnant
proof: http://www.babycenter.com/0_skin-darken ... ncy_222.bc

Return to “Xiaxue”