Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 15

Post by catcookies »

XTITANIAX wrote:
catcookies wrote:eunice annabel's reply is so overly defensive
ikr? i couldn't even bring myself to read the entire post. i don't think anybody would care about her reasons because its over the top and invalid imo. i don't see myself standing on either side, and tbh i don't have a great impression of Eunice Annabel either. she privated her insta, and then goes another circle and make a blogpost throwing shade back at xx? what for? and she seems to be the type where when shit happens, doesn't know what to do, then posts some pics of her posing with some inspirational quote **double rolls eyes**
Exactly! The best thing for her to have done was to admit that what she did was unethical. Or better still, just keep quiet and let GC handle it. She's backed up into a corner and writing that post made her sound even more pathetic.

She fell for XX's bait so easily...

ArcanaLegend
Learner
Learner

Post by ArcanaLegend »

I never like bloggers earning for the sake of money or cyber-bully.I like people who are true to themselves.Unfortunely,most aren't.Anyway...I barely following bloggers.I prefer reading the news both on and offline.

I dislike most bloggers around my age because they are mostly immature and show offs.

We can do so much more good in this world...

Why be a prideful idoit?

EwwGrossMuch
Informer
Informer

Post by EwwGrossMuch »

All this idiotic bloggers need to get off the internet and get out of singaporean. Their polluting the very environment their in. Naomi trying to blog about this is a outright cry for attention and taking advantage of the situation.

Coyote
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Coyote »

All of this is so infantile. XX certainly leads the pack.

SJ89
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SJ89 »

does anybody know if Xiaxue Exposed is going to post another entry? because this will be a good time and just cos I really want karma to happen quick.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

yipmomo Blur but is the expression that count 3h

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

SM Ong ‏@sm0ng Mar 14
Where is SMRT Ltd (Feedback) when you need them? http://fb.me/77jiN5hnu

Kang D. ‏@retroglitter Mar 14
@sm0ng But what if there's a plot twist. SMRT is a subsidiary of gc.

SMRT Feedback ‏@smrtsg Mar 15
@retroglitter @sm0ng Not possible. We are not into really skinny bitches. Besides, while GC vs NN, we are stealing all their clients.

Kang D. ‏@retroglitter Mar 15
@smrtsg smart move. And now we know. You don't want no skinny bitches.
16 March 2015

My apologies to Vincent Ha and Goliath... I mean, Xiaxue
I want to ask, how did I get dragged into this?

But the thing is, I sorta dragged myself into this.

And what is "this"? The continuing Xiaxue-Gushcloud saga, of course.

On Saturday, Xiaxue (or Wendy Cheng) published a sequel to her Big Gushcloud Exposé.

Once again, local netizens went a little nuts over it. But a bit less nuts than before because after all, it's just a sequel. Many were also too busy hunting down the rude Chai Chee taxi passenger to crucify.

So a website called MustShareNews provided a summary of Xiaxue's second Gushcloud exposé as well as some commentary.

Then yesterday, another website, Mothership.sg, commented on the commentary by MustShareNews.

Mothership.sg said that MustShareNews covered the saga with a "defensive spin" and was downplaying it.

Mothership.sg also alleged that the reason MustShareNews was doing so is that MustShareNews belongs to Gushcloud, a fact that was not disclosed by MustShareNews, thus putting MustShareNews' objectivity in doubt.

To prove that MustShareNews is owned by Gushcloud, Mothership.sg reproduced a screenshot of the e-mail Gushcloud CEO Vincent Ha wrote to me asking me to be a contributor to MustShareNews.

And that was how I found myself dragged into the saga.

It's my own fault for publishing Mr Ha's e-mail on this blog in December in the wake of Xiaxue's first Big Gushcloud Exposé.

A part of me regrets publishing Mr Ha's e-mail because he had written to me privately and I betrayed that confidence.

Publishing a private e-mail someone writes to you is not cool and I want to apologise to Mr Ha for that. I guess I was caught up in all the leaked information about Gushcloud and wanted to be part of it, even though Mr Ha's e-mail to me is really quite innocuous.

That is, until Mothership.sg dredged it up as evidence that MustShareNews may be a little biased in matters regarding Gushcloud.

After I blogged about his e-mail in December, Mr Ha actually wrote back to me and apologised for not responding to my reply to his e-mail back in September. He seemed to have gotten the impression that I was upset with him for that, which I wasn't at all.

I was more upset with myself for giving the impression that I came up with The Noose, which I didn't at all.

But now I'm a little upset about something else.

So I tweeted about how surprised I was to be mentioned in Mothership.sg. And to my even bigger surprise, Xiaxue tweeted me back.

SM Ong @sm0ng
Woah... I'm mentioned in Mothership.sg regarding Xiaxue-Gushcloud saga http://fb.me/3bw1qO6lp

♥‿♥ Xiaxue ★彡 ✔ @Xiaxue

@sm0ng time to share the article. Goliath commands you to.

♥‿♥ Xiaxue ★彡 ✔ @Xiaxue
@sm0ng I have printed out that cartoon of me looming over enemies and sent it to ICA to replace my IC photo but ICA rejected it.

This is getting awkward.

The "Goliath" thing is a reference to how I described her in my not-so-flattering New Paper column about her. The cartoon she mentioned is the one drawn by a New Paper artist to illustrate the column.

You know, when I write my "funny" column about local personalities such as Xiaxue, Glenn Ong and Baey Yam Keng, I like to pretend that no way they would read it. Lately, it's getting harder to keep up that pretence.

Glenn Ong has tweeted me. I went running with BYK. And now Xiaxue is following me on Twitter.

So, so, so awkward.

How did I get dragged into this?

I dragged myself into this.

Now how do I drag myself out?

Anyone got a slingshot?

Where's SMRT Ltd (Feedback) when you need them?

Oh yah, Xiaxue filed a Protection Order against them.
http://smong.net/2015/03/my-apologies-t ... liath.html

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

ue Challenge accepted! Amidst all the talk about @Gushcloud_sg and Singtel, this little recorded voice clip of Co-founder Althea Lim kinda went unnoticed.

View the full clip on my blog! http://xiaxue.blogspot.com

It includes Althea saying that she has no qualms about telling people Gushcloud is "growing to" 10,000 users when they in fact only have 1,000.

Let's play a game. Leave a comment for @Gushcloud_sg on their instagram page. Just your honest feedback and questions, no need for hate.

Then observe many minutes it takes for them to delete and block you and let me know here!! Fun!! #gushcloudnewemployee #fulltimejobdeletingcomments #actlikenothinghappened #IDAinquiry #gushcloudfail 56min
xiaxue Splish splash! @babystyleicon swimsuit!

Yes I have makeup on was supposed to go for a Guide to Life shoot which got cancelled so I took Dash out for a swim instead. Surprisingly didn't ruin makeup during swim lol! 3h
Doubt swimming happened. Location was tagged at the tacky beach house and basing it on Dash's swimsuit and exact hair length, it happened weeks ago.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

kaylee wrote:Image
ue Challenge accepted! Amidst all the talk about @Gushcloud_sg and Singtel, this little recorded voice clip of Co-founder Althea Lim kinda went unnoticed.

View the full clip on my blog! http://xiaxue.blogspot.com

It includes Althea saying that she has no qualms about telling people Gushcloud is "growing to" 10,000 users when they in fact only have 1,000.

Let's play a game. Leave a comment for @Gushcloud_sg on their instagram page. Just your honest feedback and questions, no need for hate.

Then observe many minutes it takes for them to delete and block you and let me know here!! Fun!!
#gushcloudnewemployee #fulltimejobdeletingcomments #actlikenothinghappened #IDAinquiry #gushcloudfail 56min
Wow, this cowardly bitch is relentless. Yes, why not go to GC's IG page and leave comments. *sarcasm* Xiaxue has done this before. Tell her minions to set upon someone else's page to harass them.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

I can envision it now. I see her rubbing her hands together cackling with glee. Pathetic.

EwwGrossMuch
Informer
Informer

Post by EwwGrossMuch »

Wtf she is such a circus act. Its so obvious the gushcloud thing isn't garnering much likes and she still continues to try and 'trend it'. Home girl getting desperatean. The only news we are getting from gushcloud is not by any major new company. Only from xiaxue the horse's mouth. This shows how much singaporeans are interested LOL

ponykiss
Informer
Informer

Post by ponykiss »

YAWN! this gc "drama" is so boring... she is trying to start a fire and failing.
People already know about gc being not so honest... so what? NN isn't a saint either. And how does providing more proof help her out? She is just wasting her time stalking them.

BTW this is how I imagine xx is when plotting her schemes

sithsoms
Learner
Learner

Post by sithsoms »

The joke is

Audrey and QQ are both busy taking care of their newborn, Cheesie is busy being a good wife and mom

And we have the most "righteous and ethical" XX digging up dirt on others!! I don't know why, this makes me laugh!!!!

she only has to remember 2 things
1) Karma's a Bitch
2) People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

eleventhirty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eleventhirty »

Barely 1% of her Instagram watchers give a crap enough to like her post and she still doesn't stop forcing it on people :roll:

Rather than show off that she has a great life and all the great things Nuffnang does for it's bloggers (which would probably successfully woo any unhappy GC bloggers away to NN, and bring many new ones) and getting more clients -- she looks more pathetic than ever, as well as completely embarrass Nuffnang for harboring a rambling obsessive nutcase on their team. She should stfu lol

Also people are now stalking her home. Pic related. If she disappears or ends up dead in the ocean there's no one to blame but herself. Or maybe they're just there stalking Mike to steal him away from Wendy :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sithsoms
Learner
Learner

Post by sithsoms »

I feel that GC and their influencers should just keep quiet and go on with what they do.

XX is doing this to get a response from them. Empty vessel makes the most noise. If they just ignore her, it will make her mad.

But too bad, most of them fall for the sneaky tricks.

Hope karma comes to slap someone in the face.

yshyone
Learner
Learner

Post by yshyone »

I doubt it'll embarass NN though, since it seems she's not the only rumbling obssesive character among them.

Remember what xiaxueexposed showed us about Boss Ming? :rofl:

At this point, I wont even be surprised if each and everyone of them are like that.

And yes, ponykiss, I agree. Heck, even the forehead and hair color resembles that pic. :rofl:

EwwGrossMuch
Informer
Informer

Post by EwwGrossMuch »

Hi guys did anyone managed to capture what tammy tay(ohsofickle) wrote about naomi neo and gushcloud? Curious to see what she wrote as she took the blogpost down already. All them bloggers being scary cats about their reputations taking a nose dive.

merrily
Learner
Learner

Post by merrily »

It's up on gushcloudfail.tumblr.com already!

Tammy also edited her post 'unfortunate'
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... unate.html

She removed the part about Rachel wong and her ex bf

eleventhirty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eleventhirty »

xiaxue wrote:For everyone who suspects I'm insecure and unhappy about my looks, for the last fucking time I freaking love myself.

Return to “Xiaxue”