Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Xiaxue Part 13

Post by idkwhattoputhereok »

Coyote wrote:
smiley wrote:

:rofl: :rofl:

I don't think I've ever seen her do her makeup so terribly. Those eyebrows are just.....what the fuck was she smoking that she looked in the mirror and thought, "Those looks good enough for this ad!"
That mascara looks like shit too and same with the liner. You can tell it's an acrylic liner which are pretty terribly in general. Cheap and crappy.

And good lord, her skin looks so bad! She always photoshops or filters so I never get a good look but hot damn. Homegirl needs to step up her skincare game. Her skin texture looks gross.

Terrible photoshopping job as well.
Never seen her make up look so bad.. How could she look at those eyebrows and think they are worthy of a photo?

idkwhattoputhereok
Learner
Learner

Re: Xiaxue Part 12

YUCK! wrote:
Cupcakefrosting wrote:^I feel sorry for Dash's American grandma as well (and for him, too, of course); they don't have a relationship with each other because Mommy and Daddy are too cheap.
I agree. Dash is at a crucial age to form bonds, especially when he doesn't get to meet Mike's side of his family that often. XX's reason for not traveling is disgusting to read about - toddles fidgeting and fussy on flights, it's part-and-parcel of being a parent and how you pacify your kid speaks volumes, which XX severely lacks. Fork out the extra money for the helper to come along, damn it!
Bah, I'd rather noisy kids not travel on planes and disturb all the other passengers. As for forming bonds, I'm not sure what the point is when they will hardly meet anyway. Or maybe I feel this way because my family aren't close. When I was younger my parents made me meet my cousins much more than now, and we did get along but became distant over the years anyway.

idkwhattoputhereok
Learner
Learner

smiley wrote:Oops, moniker beat me to it. :D
PowderPuff31 wrote:hey guys...maybe i'm missing something but where did you find the info bout QQ and Cheesie and flat-tirequeen's responses?? thanx in advance :tu:
Cheesie posted this pic on her IG of her with QQ and Tyre Queef saw it.

This is sad, tbh!

idkwhattoputhereok
Learner
Learner

PowderPuff31 wrote:so QQ posted a picture of her bare pregnant tummy and if I'm not being too nitpicky, it also shows a good amount of underboobs. No shout out XX? :D :D :D

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Y6D8k6qGprU/V ... mage7.jpeg
I don't think that's underboob, didn't she say she wasn't even an AA cup? Or did her breasts grow thanks to her pregnancy? Either way, what an unflattering photo! Why is she even hunching over like that..

idkwhattoputhereok
Learner
Learner

moniker wrote:QQ will be happy that her boobs will grow thanks to the pregnancy. No syringes/saline/fat needed to inflate them.
Unfortunately, it's undoing her plastic surgery. I wonder how she'll look like once she gives birth and loses weight plus the swelling goes down, because I was/am interested into doing her facial reduction procedures :|

ponykiss
Informer
Informer

Post by ponykiss »

omg her level of stupidity laughable.

Miranda Kerr was married to Orlando Bloom (who is tall)
Adriana Lima married to Marko Jaric, and NBA player (who is also tall)
Doutzen Kroes is married to Sunnery James, a dutch DJ (who is tall)
Lily Aldridge is married to Caleb Followill, the vocalist of Kings of Leon (he is tall too)
Behati Prinsloo married Adam Levine, the volalist of Marron5 who was named the sexiest man alive.
Candice Swanepoel has dated Hermann Nicoli for years, he is a model too and sure is tall.
Alessandra Ambrosio is engaged and has two kids with Jamie Mazu, a millionare businesman

I mean poor VS models, being sooo beautiful, getting paid millions, with famous and rich boyfriends, oh god I pity them its SOOOOO difficut for them to have boyfriends!

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcakefrosting »

ponykiss wrote:omg her level of stupidity laughable.

Miranda Kerr was married to Orlando Bloom (who is tall)
Adriana Lima married to Marko Jaric, and NBA player (who is also tall)
Doutzen Kroes is married to Sunnery James, a dutch DJ (who is tall)
Lily Aldridge is married to Caleb Followill, the vocalist of Kings of Leon (he is tall too)
Behati Prinsloo married Adam Levine, the volalist of Marron5 who was named the sexiest man alive.
Candice Swanepoel has dated Hermann Nicoli for years, he is a model too and sure is tall.
Alessandra Ambrosio is engaged and has two kids with Jamie Mazu, a millionare businesman

I mean poor VS models, being sooo beautiful, getting paid millions, with famous and rich boyfriends, oh god I pity them its SOOOOO difficut for them to have boyfriends!
What are you talking about? They have difficulties just like you and I do! I mean, they have to go to the gym to workout, and don't forget possibly getting their period while walking the runway! Also, they have to model swimwear in the cold water sometimes! Life as a VS model can be tough, too, you know! :rofl:

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

xiaxue Teaching Dash how to jump in @bossming's pool... He was really amused by my big splash but he couldn't couldn't jump high enough to get out of the shallow water and make a splash. So he gave up and instead just stomped his foot to make splashes. #cheating

#dash1yr8m 18h
She posted this one after the VS post. Of course, had to have a Dash post for pity points.

Dash definitely has her body type. LOOK AT THOSE LEGS.

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

^. She din bother to photoshop them but bother to filter them.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

Xiaxue
about an hour ago
Check out the intense cook-off I had with Dr Leslie Tay and Grace! Using Lee Kum Kee's menu-oriented sauces, we were able to whip up three dishes and one soup in just 30 minutes. Lee Kum Kee's brand new sauces and soup base include Lemongrass Marinade, Korean Marinade and even Drunken Chicken Hot Pot. Click play and catch all the action! This post is sponsored by Lee Kum Kee.

#sponsoredpost

xiaxue New skincare, yay!

On the left: I'm using Mores White Booster!! If you wish to do intensive whitening and get a collagen booster at the same time, you can try this! The Mores White Booster uses the latest Double Phytocell Technology and can be used as a daily moisturizer or a dark spot treatment booster for pigmentation. I've been using it because I have so many zits lately with scars.

On the right, Mores Firming Pack!
This is a newly launched intensive pore tightening and firming pack using the latest “Re-shaping Memory Gel” RSMG technology. It can reduce wrinkles, enlarged pores, tightening and lifting of our skin to achieve a slimmer 'V' facial shape! Results can be seen in just 7 to 14 days - yes for a slimmer face!

The texture is very interesting, like a bouncy gel! But spreads smoothly on skin.

Both products smell wonderful!

Go to http://bebeblanc.com.sg now to buy!

Simply quote "Xiaxue" and you can get $3 off Mores Firming Pack or Mores White Booster. Valid till the end of December! Don't forget to also check out BEBE BLANC's Xmas Gift Sets with Mores! Follow @bebeblancsg for more info!! #bebeblancsg #sponsoredpost

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

Curash Singapore

Celebrating the official launch of Curash Babycare in style.

If you want to see Baby Dash in real life, you have the chance now! Simply head down to Guardian Plus at Takashimaya at 3pm SHARP.

The first 50 people who gets a badge will be entitle to an exclusive photobooth session with myself and Baby Dash.

What’s more? You get to win attractive prizes in the photobooth competition. We will be revealing the photo contest shortly, stay tuned

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

I'm confused. Isn't this the Xiaxue Part 13 thread now? Anyhoo...
kaylee wrote:Image
Curash Singapore

Celebrating the official launch of Curash Babycare in style.

If you want to see Baby Dash in real life, you have the chance now! Simply head down to Guardian Plus at Takashimaya at 3pm SHARP.

The first 50 people who gets a badge will be entitle to an exclusive photobooth session with myself and Baby Dash.

What’s more? You get to win attractive prizes in the photobooth competition. We will be revealing the photo contest shortly, stay tuned
Ugh, so 50 people will have their picture taken with XX and Dash? Good grief. This is just as bad when she subjected poor Dash to pose with strangers on his first birthday.

justicebear99
Talker
Talker

Post by justicebear99 »

Getting spammed by all the supermodels I follow who are all posting the same private jet photos. On the surface I suppose every girl will look upon them with envy... Most of us may never be good looking, slim or tall enough to be a Victoria's Secret model earning shitloads of money wearing the most beautiful lingerie and getting worshipped by women, men and gay men everywhere... But erm... never mind, just think about how hard it is for them to find boyfriends who are taller than them. And how stressful it is to have to work out everyday or you will be elbowed out by the next fittest model if you gain just 2 pounds. And how if you grow a zit on your butt nobody will know but for them if it happens on runway day everyone will see it. Or God forbid they get period on runway day! See?

:rofl: because that's all a woman is worth.
The way she equates beauty to a woman's value is just so moronic and a tell-tale sign of an uneducated ogre.
if that were really the case, XX you would be worth a grand total of 0 :tu:

one of the people I personally envy (not a VS model lol) is a harvard med school graduate dedicated to her family and the well-being of others, it's beautiful. she doesn't have time to fix her hair all the time and fuss around with her looks so damn much as xiaxue the clown does. and you know what? she doesn't CARE. because education provides women with the right priorities.

her and qq have too much free time hen picking the mirror
she needs a hobby
work8.jpg

:D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

@wuennee: "wah xiaxue's hair looks so damaged. she should cut it"
"ya i also agree" HAHAHAHAHHA

Seijun

Post by Seijun »

^ The days I used to think her hair was nice seem like ages ago (her bright pink period circa the Napbas 2011)

HoneyBooBooBear
Debater
Debater

Post by HoneyBooBooBear »

Her eyebrows look like crusty chicken skin

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

^ now u made me not going to eat chicken.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Aww, looky looky, guys! The Tyre Queef is sitting on her throne. :P

She wrote:
On the right, Mores Firming Pack! This is a newly launched intensive pore tightening and firming pack using the latest “Re-shaping Memory Gel” RSMG technology. It can reduce wrinkles, enlarged pores, tightening and lifting of our skin to achieve a slimmer 'V' facial shape! Results can be seen in just 7 to 14 days - yes for a slimmer face!
BS. No amount of firming pack or what have you will give you a 'V' shape. Just by looking at the picture, you can easily see her chin/jawline is photoshopped.

teeheeheehee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by teeheeheehee »

kaylee wrote:Image
xiaxue Teaching Dash how to jump in @bossming's pool... He was really amused by my big splash but he couldn't couldn't jump high enough to get out of the shallow water and make a splash. So he gave up and instead just stomped his foot to make splashes. #cheating

#dash1yr8m 18h
She posted this one after the VS post. Of course, had to have a Dash post for pity points.

Dash definitely has her body type. LOOK AT THOSE LEGS.

I would not be teaching my kids jumping in a pool...at age 1.5 years old. I mean, they don't have the sense of balance adults have and even adults slip in tubs and pools...a crack to the back of the head at this age from slipping up on the landing of a jump is pretty much fatal...or really traumatic brain injury...specially when the water is THIS shallow.

Return to “Xiaxue”