Collabs with Elle

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Collabs with Elle

Post by litnerd »

Figured there should be a discussion. Sounds like there are a couple more videos in the pipeline too. What an odd match.

RainySundays
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Collabs with Elle

Post by RainySundays »

It does seem a little strange they are doing collabs. Have they done one before? I do really like both of them and I love that they both do high end beauty hauls and aren't trying to do drugstore hauls. I think that is another reason I like both of their videos because I actually get to see high end makeup and products being used and reviewed.

hambo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hambo »

I feel they don't have great on screen chemistry so it was awkward to watch. Fleur seems to have better chemistry with Tati, while Elle.. maybe she will have better chemistry with Tanya or Zoe because all 3 of them like to do that giggly ditzy girl persona.

Bluebirdi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bluebirdi »

Really? I thought the opposite. I thought they were totally relaxed and had fun, though Elle was a little ditzy.

I have to admit, I really liked all two videos. Interested to see the next ones. Should be good for Fleurs sub growth.

toodlepips
Learner
Learner

Post by toodlepips »

Didn't really like when Elle was blatantly trying to promote her cell phone cases to Fleur's subs in Fleur's video. Elle may have more subscribers than Fleur but a lot of them are dead accounts whereas Fleur's subscriber base is more steady and people actually watch her. Somehow I see Elle benefiting more from this collab than Fleur.

Ladycrazy4
Learner
Learner

Post by Ladycrazy4 »

I actually posted this in Elle's section but I personally don't see either of them benefiting from the collabs in a huge way. I think they attract different viewers, for the most part.

Post by Guest »

I actually thought they had good chemistry. Since they're not close friends, I thought it was nice to see them do something together. I like that they went shopping together and hauled high end items. I know gurus try to haul drug store items to avoid getting complaints from younger viewers, but it's nice to see high end stuff hauled every once in a while.

SillyMilly123
Informer
Informer

Post by SillyMilly123 »

I also liked them together. I thought they had good chemistry together.

PyroMakeup
Informer
Informer

Post by PyroMakeup »

Didn't care for them together. Elle and Fleur both seemed kind of awkward. Also I felt like Elle tried to force herself to make Fleur feel comfortable. I cringed when Elle made that "Hubby" statement.

olivia85
Informer
Informer

Post by olivia85 »

I actually liked them together. I think they just don't know each other very well but they could totally be friends. They both love shopping and high end products, they both have money. Imagine how awkard Elle would be with Tanya.
English is not my first language, so bear with me.

chelsealand
Informer
Informer

Post by chelsealand »

I couldn't watch the whole video. Anyone notice how plain Elle looks next to Fleur?

Arielle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Arielle »

olivia85 wrote:I actually liked them together. I think they just don't know each other very well but they could totally be friends. They both love shopping and high end products, they both have money. Imagine how awkard Elle would be with Tanya.
Agreed. And they're both friends with Ingrid so I bet if the 3 of them all hung out together, they'd become quick friends. They all have the same interests & all seem like "good" girls, if you know what I mean? Like they're not huge partyers, they seem more like the type to have a drink or two/a glass of wine and enjoy a girls night in. Which is by no means a bad thing, I'm the exact same way :P

RainySundays
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RainySundays »

youtubegirl87 wrote: Agreed. And they're both friends with Ingrid so I bet if the 3 of them all hung out together, they'd become quick friends. They all have the same interests & all seem like "good" girls, if you know what I mean? Like they're not huge partyers, they seem more like the type to have a drink or two/a glass of wine and enjoy a girls night in. Which is by no means a bad thing, I'm the exact same way :P
I agree with this so much, I'm exactly like that too, and that is another reason why I like the three of these girls. I love Elle and Fleur because they act mature, I like Ingrid because she seems sweet, I just wish she would act more her age in her videos. I have always gotten the "good girl" vibe from the three of them.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Archived
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Return to “FleurDeForce”