Still working for FullScreen?

guruslammer
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Still working for FullScreen?

Post by guruslammer »

I know she made a video about being a youtuber full time so is she working there part time or not anymore? she doesn't do a lot of videos there or talking about them anymore and she stays up really late.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Still working for FullScreen?

Post by whocares »

She got fired.

ShannonQT85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShannonQT85 »

Yeah homegirl got herself fired a couple months ago. She "worked" there less than 6 months. All she did there anyways was take 2 hour long lunches and update her twitter/instagram/youtube so her services were no longer needed because just like her youtube channel effort...she clearly put no effort in at fullscreen either

lurkin
Debater
Debater

Post by lurkin »

I still say she was an unpaid intern. I asked her about it when she was first hired and she banned me from her vlog channel and deleted my comment. <3

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

lurkin wrote:I still say she was an unpaid intern. I asked her about it when she was first hired and she banned me from her vlog channel and deleted my comment. <3
lol jesus, overreaction much?

ChanelMagic
Informer
Informer

Post by ChanelMagic »

Which is it: She was fired or unpaid intern? How did we find out she wasn't working for Fullscreen anymore? I just started watching her channels. At first I liked her but now I'm realizing she don't really do anything interesting. She seems like she is very productive constantly uploading and editing BUT she is not creative with her content or editing. Plus the videos are really short. Hey Claire channel is a LOT more creative and interesting busy life in my opinion.

thischiccrazy
Informer
Informer

Post by thischiccrazy »

I actually think she worked there paid. Because I believe a couple of months ago one of the Allys posted on her instagram about finishing her internship at fullscreen. I don't think kayla would lie about her job. She just got fired because her position was unneeded

laurenshepherd
Learner
Learner

Post by laurenshepherd »

her style was so cute back then, now it's "all black everything" all the time

guruslammer
Talker
Talker

Post by guruslammer »

Oh okay.. I didn't know that! How do you guy know she got fired? :O just from someone on here? I think she did probably work there because it gave her a reason to live in LA.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

She said it in a vlog.

laurenshepherd
Learner
Learner

Post by laurenshepherd »

this is the video. not sure how to embed it

guruslammer
Talker
Talker

Post by guruslammer »

Thanks for the video!

She keeps talking about conference calls and meetings and stuff but we know she doesn't have a job.

I think she is trying to be more of a personality than anything right now to get more ad revenue.

Raevyn18
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Raevyn18 »

ChanelMagic wrote:Which is it: She was fired or unpaid intern? How did we find out she wasn't working for Fullscreen anymore? I just started watching her channels. At first I liked her but now I'm realizing she don't really do anything interesting. She seems like she is very productive constantly uploading and editing BUT she is not creative with her content or editing. Plus the videos are really short. Hey Claire channel is a LOT more creative and interesting busy life in my opinion.
I heart claire!

Raevyn18
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Raevyn18 »

laurenshepherd wrote:her style was so cute back then, now it's "all black everything" all the time
I prefer her VA style. But the thing is, Kayla copies people and what she finds online. I understand incorporating but she COPIES to a T. She could pull off all black but she has to be original with it.

Blessed2012
Learner
Learner

Post by Blessed2012 »

She did not get fired, you people are always so catty and negative. She said herself something happened with the company in one of her vlogs around the time she moved into her new place. Go back and look.

Post by Guest »

Blessed2012 wrote:She did not get fired, you people are always so catty and negative. She said herself something happened with the company in one of her vlogs around the time she moved into her new place. Go back and look.

Yeah she said that, however it's rare for a company to not foresee the need to make their staff redundant. Kayla was only working there a few months, they wouldn't have hired her if it meant that she was going to be let go a few months later.

Of course it's possible she was made redundant because of a section of the company closing, however it's a long shot. That's why people are speculating she was fired.

Return to “Kayla Lashae”