justanotherhaul
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tastelessdoll (Akaydoll) General Thread~Part 27

Post by justanotherhaul »

peach198 wrote:ImageImageImage

Ummm did we ever talk about this BodyBoss video? Lmao sorry if we did but I hadn’t watched it till recently after her pathetic weight loss video and Jesus Christ she starts out the video with FULL makeup and a WIG. How hard is it for her to just pull her hair up into a ponytail and just a bit of mascara if she’s so insecure? Or even if just tie back her sweaty wig into a ponytail? It personally irks me when I see girls at the gym with their long/wavy hair down trying to workout like hi, can I take you to Walgreens across the street and just buy you a pack of hair ties, please?!

Just from watching her do workouts in this video proves she does not workout whatsoever. She immediately filmed this the day she got it and the way her body instantly shakes and can’t keep the forms straight triggers my anxiety. It’s okay if your body does because you don’t workout as often, but the fact she portrays herself to be SO fit and healthy and used this workout program BEFORE is a straight up lie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Omg her foundation is so GRAY! Kayla... Image

CaribTT5
Learner
Learner

Post by CaribTT5 »

I’m taking a break from watching her videos, I can’t even hate watch. She’s unbearable like my skin being peeled off my muscles unbearable.

superficialthings
Informer
Informer

Post by superficialthings »

peach198 wrote:ImageImageImage

Ummm did we ever talk about this BodyBoss video? Lmao sorry if we did but I hadn’t watched it till recently after her pathetic weight loss video and Jesus Christ she starts out the video with FULL makeup and a WIG. How hard is it for her to just pull her hair up into a ponytail and just a bit of mascara if she’s so insecure? Or even if just tie back her sweaty wig into a ponytail? It personally irks me when I see girls at the gym with their long/wavy hair down trying to workout like hi, can I take you to Walgreens across the street and just buy you a pack of hair ties, please?!

Just from watching her do workouts in this video proves she does not workout whatsoever. She immediately filmed this the day she got it and the way her body instantly shakes and can’t keep the forms straight triggers my anxiety. It’s okay if your body does because you don’t workout as often, but the fact she portrays herself to be SO fit and healthy and used this workout program BEFORE is a straight up lie.

That double chin though.

You're right, it's so apparent she doesn't really work out and I'm insulted that she thinks her audience is really that stupid to believe she does. If she worked out as often and hard as she says she does and dieted the way she says she does, her body would be snatched! I will never understand how lazy she is. She has all the time in the world and she can't even truly dedicate herself to getting totally fit? Wow.

IJustD0ntUnderstand
Informer
Informer

Post by IJustD0ntUnderstand »

^^ Same. My thing is that she lies and misleads her "dolls" into thinking she's made progress and that these are "results". If she was actually honest she could make great content. Videos about how to bounce back after failing a diet/workout regimen, Lazy girl workouts, etc. But no, she has to fake flex on everyone to make herself feel better.

peach198
Informer
Informer

Post by peach198 »

Yeah honestly if she just straight up confessed how much she struggles with eating healthy and showed her actual skincare routine and vlogs in the morning with no makeup, that’s pure honesty and I would accept that. I hate-watch now but if she just completely went full honesty with us and stopped the bullshit of being busy, fit, healthy and independent on her own, I would defend her for her authenticity. But she’s straight up fake inside and out and lies through her teeth— sponsored visaline

hlokty10
Talker
Talker

Post by hlokty10 »

Post by Guest »

Treat yourself, Sis.
Another grocery haul. She’s goes through all this in half a week. That’s why she’s constantly going to trader hoes everyday. :roll:

That hair length is not a good look on her... in my opinion it’s just way too long for her.

I like keeping it simple and casual I don’t wanna get super dressed up..... says the girl who rocked her pink fluffy rug she calls a jacket and tries to look so I don’t know the word... the white dress shirt needed something I don’t know but I feel like she should have dressed up a bit more for an networking/sponsorship event.

Not really treating yourself but literally being handed this from a company. This is what your 15th haul from them. Never paid a dime.

Also if you didn’t catch the detail in the vlog she wears lingerie to bed/around her house. She really pushes that line when making these videos. Yes girl we know you don’t need a man to rock lingerie. ;)

Okay I’m done just the clickbait title annoyed me. Lol

miserlou
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by miserlou »

Why does her foundation look like that? So embarrassing that she’s that lazy and desperate for coin that she’d upload a video looking like that.

ceightyfour
Debater
Debater

Post by ceightyfour »

I'm not surprised she wore a raggedy t-shirt dress to an event. That's something you wear at the pool, to a quick grocery trip, lounging around the house or just during the day, not to a night work related event where you have to network. I'm sure their PR really appreciates inviting her just for her to show up with with no effort put into looking like she cares to be there and then the only thing she has to say about the product is a quick comment on how it's expensive. She has no business being in this type of industry.

ShannonQT85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShannonQT85 »

Walking around LA with that ridiculously long wig, caked on layered makeup, and ripped up tee/thigh high boot combo is crazy to me because she legit looks like a street walker. I'd swear if I saw her on the street....I'd be almost certain she was a hooker looking at her.

And where the hell is she storing all this free lingerie from Adore Me??? She's gotten so much shit every few weeks from them it makes her look desperate to want to work with them so often when she doesn't need more bras. She has enough for every day of the month at this point

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

We need a new thread. How about

Kayla “what I eat in a day in my lingerie” Lashae?

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

Return to “Kayla Lashae”