Akaydoll Part 10

nauseated
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Akaydoll Part 10

Post by nauseated »

In her 'don't eat garlic' vlog, she does her little rant about what we can 'comprehend', with her TV on. I was like 'wait- why is there background noise in her apartment? No one's ever been in there but her!' and then I realized.
tryin sooooo hard.

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

Everytime I go to her channel page and I hear "Living in LA is not an easy city" I want to punch her. English, does she speak it?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

daydreamer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by daydreamer »

nauseated wrote:The way she dressed for her recent parties was TERRIBLE. It's not that she doesn't care, it's that she's trying to LOOK like she doesn't care.
Macbarbie07 wore the same-ish look to Playlist recently- off the shoulder baggy clothes, 'natural' hair- but it looked good on her. Why? Sorry to say, but only skinnier people can dress sloppy and have it look carefree. Medium-build people dress sloppy, and it looks careLESS. Carefree and careless are different.
that's harsh/untrue. it's really all about style. she can wear baggier clothes and make it look nice, she just needs to put the right pieces together. i've seen smaller girls look nice in flowy clothes, and larger girls. if girls kayla's size can't wear looser clothes and have it look nice in your opinion, then should she wear tight clothes and get criticized anyway? lol

Forever Eccentric
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forever Eccentric »

Kayla just always looks frumpy and sloppy

nauseated
Informer
Informer

Post by nauseated »

daydreamer wrote:
nauseated wrote:The way she dressed for her recent parties was TERRIBLE. It's not that she doesn't care, it's that she's trying to LOOK like she doesn't care.
Macbarbie07 wore the same-ish look to Playlist recently- off the shoulder baggy clothes, 'natural' hair- but it looked good on her. Why? Sorry to say, but only skinnier people can dress sloppy and have it look carefree. Medium-build people dress sloppy, and it looks careLESS. Carefree and careless are different.
that's harsh/untrue. it's really all about style. she can wear baggier clothes and make it look nice, she just needs to put the right pieces together. i've seen smaller girls look nice in flowy clothes, and larger girls. if girls kayla's size can't wear looser clothes and have it look nice in your opinion, then should she wear tight clothes and get criticized anyway? lol
Skinnier people can get away with much more. Most bigger women who look good have figured out that they need clothes that fit well in order to flatter them. I personally think tight looks bad on everyone. Baggy is bad on most unless they're skinny and also, as you said, stylish. Tailored or fitting well is what works best on people with fuller figures.

She's not fat obviously but she's not an Olsen twin. I didn't say she has to be, either, but wearing that style, she doesn't look fashionably homeless, she just looks homeless.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

I'm kind of dying at her wearing that american flag tank in her twitter pictures bc her friends were wearing them a lot on that roadtrip they took.

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

https://vine.co/v/MimY7nBMwKx

SHE IS SO EMBARRASSING

bonjour_angeline
Learner
Learner

Post by bonjour_angeline »

omg im cracking up!!! \

PanicStation
Informer
Informer

Post by PanicStation »

What the hell was that.

Brittney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Brittney »

in her video she just uploaded she misspelled negative (it's titled "Are you a Negitive Friend?") *facepalm* really,kayla? really?

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

Brittney wrote:in her video she just uploaded she misspelled negative (it's titled "Are you a Negitive Friend?") *facepalm* really,kayla? really?
I seriously can't even begin to talk about that video. She's such a try-hard and so freaking annoying. She doesn't know anything about friends either so I don't know why she would think she should give advice. And how can she possibly misspell negative. I could spell that work when I was 8 maybe younger. She's such an idiot.

cheesedanish
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheesedanish »

Brittney wrote:in her video she just uploaded she misspelled negative (it's titled "Are you a Negitive Friend?") *facepalm* really,kayla? really?
seriously, the "i" is no where near the "a" to make that kind of mistake

her kayla talk videos serve no purpose.

Brittney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Brittney »

angelaj0921 wrote:
I seriously can't even begin to talk about that video. She's such a try-hard and so freaking annoying. She doesn't know anything about friends either so I don't know why she would think she should give advice. And how can she possibly misspell negative. I could spell that work when I was 8 maybe younger. She's such an idiot.
Yeah she should be the last to give advice about negative friends seeing as we are better predictors of what's going on in her friendships than she even does. it's probably why the video was so short and pointless, she doesn't have any real experience of keeping a set of friends for a long time. all her friends are there one month and gone a few months later. after she stopped hanging with the younger gurus i just assumed it was because Kayla was older and that crowd of girls can just be plain obnoxious when they're all together, but even now in LA she goes through different cliques of friends that I'm starting to assume the issue is not with the friends she chooses to hang with but instead with herself.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

bubblegumbitch wrote:https://vine.co/v/MimY7nBMwKx

SHE IS SO EMBARRASSING
I can't believe she has friends, seriously they must all hate her or at the very least she's probably the butt of everyone's jokes but she doesn't know it. I just want to shake her sometimes. Haha.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

It's weird how un-selfaware she is, how does she not know she is a huge fucking dork?

cheesedanish
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheesedanish »

:?

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

cheesedanish wrote:
seriously, the "i" is no where near the "a" to make that kind of mistake

her kayla talk videos serve no purpose.
No purpose but to make her money.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

She's getting it in the comments again... :D
I guess we should all just pretend our lives are always great and that we never struggle and always act like rays of sunshine so people will not think we have "bad vibes". Being sad or expressing your opinion about something that happens to be negative is normal. And for people that really are negative all the time, they need support, not to be pushed away by their friends.
A friend will call you on your bs and protect you from bad decisions and choices. Saying "no" and not being supportive because you disagree with their opinions, choices and ideas is ok - you can not always be a "yes" friend all the time. There is room for negativity if you do not agree on something, there is nothing wrong with that. I've built friendships on those morals and they are the most strongest and dedicated ones
[quoteI hear what you're saying and it's all good, but you also don't want a friend who is just telling you what you want to hear. Those type of friends don't genuinely care about you or are listening to you. They might just be using you or just tune the majority of what you say out. I like friends who challenge me and not just say, "wow, great!" to everything I say. ][/quote]
You're over simplifying this issue. The kinds of people you're describing in this video sound more like depressed people. Those are the people that need support. Maybe you should do a video on supporting friends because that's what friendship is about, not just throwing up peace signs and saying "good vibes" every other sentence.
MY FAVORITE
Negative** Should have stayed in school. Can't even call it a typo 'cause the 'i' and 'a' on a keyboard aren't even next to each other. SMH

who are you to give advice on "negitive" friends? you spelled that wrong in the title btw. you switch your group of friends every few months and cant find a stable group. in less than 2 years you went from being friends with the beauty gurus, then lagunabeachlove10, then the twins and friends at fullscreen, then edwin, cyr, damon etc. and you clung onto the ally's, and once Vegas ended you latched onto candace. my point is that you must of had a lot of "negitive" friends in your life, or maybe, just maybe you are the N-E-G-A-T-I-V-E friend.

melapic
Talker
Talker

Post by melapic »

This bitch spelled negative wrong while trying to berate people. This is what has inspired me to make a post after months of AFK. :lol:

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

cheesedanish wrote:Image

:?
Cheeselandish STOP!! You're killing me :lol:

Return to “Kayla Lashae”