Nikki Phillippi Part 7

lux
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki Phillippi Part 7

Post by lux »

I delurked recently and felt like i had to post something here because nikki is definitely the worst imo. utterly pointless.

and ^^ that magazine clipping is so embarrasing lol "church and trader joe's"

Trill_Murray
Learner
Learner

Post by Trill_Murray »

the number one thing that drives my crazy about this girl is how she points her fingers out and does that stupid dance. I have to click out every time! Why does she keep calling her hair blonde? It's orange!??

lux
Informer
Informer

Post by lux »

Trill_Murray wrote:the number one thing that drives my crazy about this girl is how she points her fingers out and does that stupid dance. I have to click out every time! Why does she keep calling her hair blonde? It's orange!??
That is the WORST. Her stupid finger dancing drives me nuts.

lurkerdoodle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerdoodle »

I found it amusing that they put the Phillippis alongside Charles Trippy. Vlogs regardless of surgery and cancer vs. couldn't film because she just got a new iPhone.

Ibarr13
Talker
Talker

Post by Ibarr13 »

strawberryfizz0 wrote:Image

has anyone seen this? it's in the april marie claire
Should've be more like *former* welder and delusional former (never was a)dancer.

I am having so much second hand embarrassment for them, their blurb is awful! I really like BFvsGF, CFTxC, and it'sJudysLife (even though Benji is still there) and they have good blurbs and it seems like the person who worked on this was just, well, REACHING to say something good.

it didn't work

eyebrowqueen
Talker
Talker

Post by eyebrowqueen »

"Ommm" - just shut up!

Devastat0r
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Devastat0r »

I unsubscribed quite a while ago but I accidentally used the wrong browser on Youtube the other day and I got a preroll ad for her channel and then I got that stupid michael todd one with her in it.

grating..

astyle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by astyle »

lurkerdoodle wrote:She is royally screwing her Youtube career by being a lazy fuck. All she does is stay at home with her stay-at-home husband unless it's for grocery shopping. She's missing out on business connections and fanbase growth because she would rather rest her perfectly recovered lasered face. All her supposed Youtube friends have at least a million subscribers, and they all started Youtube around the same time. The difference between them and Nikki is that they make the effort to go to Youtube events and follow through on their ventures. Nikki, however, is just hanging in there, like barely clinging on to relevancy. I hope she realizes this soon because her Youtube bubble is gonna pop otherwise. Knowing her money management skills, HAH, good luck surviving out there.

Sorry for my ramblings. I'm genuinely frustrated with Nikki. The girl has so much handed to her and she's outright throwing it all away by being a lazy fuck. :x
honestly, it would serve her right- if she's being lazy, then her laziness will catch up to her and probably bite her in the azz.

i don't think there's really anymore that she can do to grow [her channel]/stay relevant. you can tell that she's already running out of ideas/is lazy, and i honestly won't be surprised if no one really cares/watches after a while.

you are right. there is nothing she really excels at. even her singing is mediocre at best. and she can't dance because of an injury, so that's that. so... basically that leaves her with....? vlogging about trader joes and church! ;)

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

[youtube][/youtube]

1. She dances, but she's not as good of a dancer as she used to be because it has been years and her joints hurt so much! She cried to Dan about it and had a breakdown because she didn't remember the 'extent' of her injuries, so dancing again was upsetting. And she isn't sure if her dancing is going to make it in the final music video.

2. Her skin looked like complete poo while she rambled about how much she loves being in magazines/doing interviews.

3. She met a fan while getting lunch and the fan stroked her ego by saying that she's "the nicest person ever" and how her videos are great because they're so positive.

4. Finally, she put in footage of her dancing for the last minute and a half of the video. She's not terrible so I don't know what the hell she was doing in the 'Wrecking Ball' video she made.

There - I just saved you all 11 minutes.

Wonder_land
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Wonder_land »

^Ugh should have checked here before I wasted my time. I wanted to see her dancing, to see if she was any good or not, and I wasted 10 minutes of my life on her rambles and bullshit.

Ibarr13
Talker
Talker

Post by Ibarr13 »

It seriously pisses me off when people like Nikki, who just whine and fake things when in reality they are just too lazy.
When I was 12 (23 now) I had MAJOR hip surgery, major enough that I had to RE-LEARN HOW TO FLIPPING WALK. Wanna know what I did after I learned how to walk? I joined cross country and lacrosse teams at my high school and played D3 Varsity Field Hockey in college.
I was in pain for a long time but Surgery gave me the legs I wanted and needed to live my life. Sometimes things still do hurt. Do I cry and tell the world looking for attention? No I relax, stretch and move on.

If she actually 'rehabbed herself' and worked out instead of going to the grocery store and drinking tea and just practiced she'd do fine.

/end rant

( I am in no way trying to paint a sob story or say that Nikki needs to work out (I meant like strength training), NOR am I saying I'm the Jenn Ross Fitness Queen- I'm just saying that if you actually try you can succeed and do great things)

Ibarr13
Talker
Talker

Post by Ibarr13 »

I'm slightly impressed at her dancing. I only watched the first whiny part of her video- got pissed AF and then skipped to the end.

Did she think its cute and will appeal more if she dances like a little girl at her first school dance? It doesn't but if she danced more like that maybe I'd giver her about 2 internet points

mintjulep
Learner
Learner

Post by mintjulep »

Alright so I skipped ahead to the dancing part so I don't know if she mentioned it, but was she the choreographer or did she hire someone to choreograph the dance?

astyle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by astyle »

that fraxel laser treatment looks like it messed up her face worse than it was.

eyebrowqueen
Talker
Talker

Post by eyebrowqueen »

mintjulep wrote:Alright so I skipped ahead to the dancing part so I don't know if she mentioned it, but was she the choreographer or did she hire someone to choreograph the dance?
I assume her sister (with the glasses, Mel) choreographed it as she is a choreographer/dancer and it's very much her style.

bianca212
Talker
Talker

Post by bianca212 »

eyebrowqueen wrote:
mintjulep wrote:Alright so I skipped ahead to the dancing part so I don't know if she mentioned it, but was she the choreographer or did she hire someone to choreograph the dance?
I assume her sister (with the glasses, Mel) choreographed it as she is a choreographer/dancer and it's very much her style.
yes mel choreographs a lot of the church productions and choreographed this as well

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

blameitonthealtitude wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

1. She dances, but she's not as good of a dancer as she used to be because it has been years and her joints hurt so much! She cried to Dan about it and had a breakdown because she didn't remember the 'extent' of her injuries, so dancing again was upsetting. And she isn't sure if her dancing is going to make it in the final music video.

2. Her skin looked like complete poo while she rambled about how much she loves being in magazines/doing interviews.

3. She met a fan while getting lunch and the fan stroked her ego by saying that she's "the nicest person ever" and how her videos are great because they're so positive.

4. Finally, she put in footage of her dancing for the last minute and a half of the video. She's not terrible so I don't know what the hell she was doing in the 'Wrecking Ball' video she made.

There - I just saved you all 11 minutes.
Thank you! Can you just recap all her videos from now on. Lol

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

Yeah her sister Shayna choreographed it. She's a good dancer but literally all of her dances have the exact same five moves regardless of if the song is slow, fast, hip hop, rock, or pop. Lol

lurkerdoodle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerdoodle »

Meh. This video is like those selfies captioned "OMG I'M SO UGLY" to get pity comments and shiz.

eyebrowqueen
Talker
Talker

Post by eyebrowqueen »

angelaj0921 wrote:
Yeah her sister Shayna choreographed it. She's a good dancer but literally all of her dances have the exact same five moves regardless of if the song is slow, fast, hip hop, rock, or pop. Lol
Mel, not Shayna, but 100% agree.

Return to “NikkiPhillippi”