Nikki Phillippi Part 3

juicybutthole07
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki Phillippi Part 3

Post by juicybutthole07 »

What was up with the spanish music in this video?? I don't understand how that has anything to do with a video of dying hair but ok...listening to these girls converse with each other is painful..when nikki is talking about meeting kristin cavalarri or whatever, i think i lost a few hundred brain cells listening to them speak to each other. No conversational skills whatsoever!!!!

juicybutthole07
Informer
Informer

Post by juicybutthole07 »

Her hair looks like shit by the way. It just looks like really bad streaky highlights :?

cupcake
Learner
Learner

Post by cupcake »

"Pregnant women aren't scrutinized for having children where there are tons of children who need homes. Just as this family shouldn't be scrutinized for wanting to breed their own puppies." - Minion #1

"Okay telling people not to breed their dogs because there are others out there that need a home is like telling someone they are irresponsible for wanting to have their own children when there are children out there who need homes." - Minion #2.

Are these people daft? Last I checked, they don't euthanize children if they don't get adopted by a certain time. How can someone even call themselves an animal lover before even CONSIDERING adopting a pet from a shelter? I'm not saying everyone who does buy from a breeder / pet store isn't a genuine lover of animals, but at least consider the other options out there before going that route. I understand people look for certain breeds when looking to bring home a new pet as well, but you never know what you may find at your local shelter. Sometimes the dog chooses you and there's no going back.
I really can't stand this couple. They're repulsive.

Post by Guest »

I think they are going for a really natural woven blond look with tons of different tones in it but this still seems to be taking too long. Can you imagine how much this would cost if you were paying for it in a real salon? The smarted thing to do would be to get it all back to her natural color (mousy brown?) then do highlights on top of that. If she ends up with high maintenance hair it will not work for her. Too much work.

yrrebyllil
Informer
Informer

Post by yrrebyllil »

I don't want to think about Nikki and Dan taking care of a newborn puppy. I feel so bad for their dogs. They shouldn't even adopt from a shelter; those dogs have been through enough trauma.

kathpt
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kathpt »

If I saw Nikki on the street I'd probably think she was headed somewhere to buy crack. That hair looks absolutely AWFUL, her friend probably learned about hair reading the back of milk cartons.

PS: do their dogs still eat their own poop? LOL

loveanddestroyxo
Informer
Informer

Post by loveanddestroyxo »

srqnative wrote:
Ilsa Lund wrote:
loveanddestroyxo wrote:Her hair... BARF.
If I ever want to go lighter (I have super dark hair) I'm going to a salon. Not going to make the mistake Nikki is making.
I mean she's blonde naturally but I never liked pictures where she had her own hair color. Black suits her wayyy better.

Maybe she doesn't want to go to salon because now that Makayla started doing her hair it would be rude of her not to let her do all of them.
It would definitely be rude but this is her hair and idk, I'd rather seem rude then fry my long, thick locks haha!
Definitely agree, I wouldn't want to be rude either but seeing how horrible her hair looks now... I would just say "you know what, thanks but no thanks, you don't know what you're doing so... yeah... text you later LOLZ =) =)!!!"
Really though, Makayla does not know what she's doing, and sadly the only one that suffers here is Nikki's hair.

I'd like to see her with brown hair. Not black. Not super blonde. Just brown.
Maybe with some highlights.

RIP Nikki's hair...

yrrebyllil wrote:I don't want to think about Nikki and Dan taking care of a newborn puppy. I feel so bad for their dogs. They shouldn't even adopt from a shelter; those dogs have been through enough trauma.
I think when someone goes to adopt, they have to see your home and see if it's fit for the dog the person is trying to adopt. We all know they'd probably get denied within the first five minutes of inspection lol :? which they probably know already lol.

mdnit
Learner
Learner

Post by mdnit »

My god.. what the hell kind of hairstylist is her friend? I understand there's many different ways to go blonde, but nikki's hair just looks absolutely awful. And her friend used the SAME product again after it didn't work the first time? How does she do hair for a living????

oxprincessxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by oxprincessxo »

I hope by "superrrrrr" blonde Nikki doesn't mean going platinum. I think that would look terrible on her, just as bad as the black. I agree with other people saying a nice brown would suit her, I think a chestnut would be great.

canaduh
Informer
Informer

Post by canaduh »

Pixiepink wrote:I guess they have had this in mind for a while hence not getting Zoe fixed, well at least Nikki said they will take Zoe to the vet first to check shes healthy.
Honestly, it's their dog and their choice. I've had both shelter and purebred pups, and I didn't have a problem with breeding them. As long as I know it's being done in a good environment and the dogs are healthy. I do feel for people who disagree with it.

berryfrezh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by berryfrezh »

canaduh wrote:
Pixiepink wrote:I guess they have had this in mind for a while hence not getting Zoe fixed, well at least Nikki said they will take Zoe to the vet first to check shes healthy.
Honestly, it's their dog and their choice. I've had both shelter and purebred pups, and I didn't have a problem with breeding them. As long as I know it's being done in a good environment and the dogs are healthy. I do feel for people who disagree with it.
The thing is Nikki and Dan will not provide a good environment. They will forget the puppy exists till it comes time for instagram pictures.

kisses
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kisses »

i want to say she will look better with blonde or brown but i can't. she won't look good with any color because even if she did her shitty personality would make her ugly.

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

kathpt wrote:If I saw Nikki on the street I'd probably think she was headed somewhere to buy crack.
That is an insult to crack addicts everywhere.

lipsticklushiousGG
Informer
Informer

Post by lipsticklushiousGG »

She's such a tool. She says it will take months before she's blonde. Bahaha good luck with that. I'm convinced that her "colorist" is not actually trying and this ish is just for videos because there's no way she could be bleaching her hair with all those foils and only achieve a couple of orange streaks after 2 sessions, especially when she claims to be a natural blonde.

Also, her "colorist" has started a YT channel so she's probably just getting paid to film in her friend's kitchen.

theluckyone

Post by theluckyone »

canaduh wrote:
No, it's not their choice. I live in LA and having your dogs fixed before they reach 4 months is LA law unless you're an operating breeder. In good right, too. It's not about giving pups to a nice home. It's that you're bringing them into the world while another dog is being put down because no one wants to adopt, as there are already too many homeless dogs out there. It's downright irresponsible. The fact that some people still don't understand that we have a huge dog overpopulation problem blows my mind. Since it's the law, many established pet companies such as boarders, groomers, etc. won't even work on your dog unless they're fixed.

Anyway, back to the hair topic. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it a huge hairdresser no-no to use aluminum foil (in this case, reynolds wrap) for bleaching? I saw the box on the counter and my jaw hit the floor. It's not hard to get actual salon grade foil... Some professional this chick is.

Post by Guest »

Nikki doesn't seem to look good with any hair colour, tbh

yrrebyllil
Informer
Informer

Post by yrrebyllil »

Regarding that law, their vet must be terrible if they even entertained the idea of breeding with a check up.

Post by Guest »

It's so hot that Nikki is having a McFlurry instead of food. Food is too heavy. She does obsess over what she eats. Everyone knows they should eat clean when they can. It's not rocket science Nikki. Husband is driving her around per usual. Can she drive a car?

peekapie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by peekapie »

notahatergator wrote:
kathpt wrote:If I saw Nikki on the street I'd probably think she was headed somewhere to buy crack.
That is an insult to crack addicts everywhere.
Oh god, that was funny. Thank you for that.

But yeah. I agree with everyone here. Her hair looks like absolute shit and the fact that they're saying they're doing it slow like this for "the integrity of the hair" is bullshit. Not only is the blonde inconsistent from root to tip (on top of being 187891723 shades of orangutan) it looks stringy and damaged ALREADY.

She should just go back to her natural hair color and condition and really take care of her hair with protein infusers and be patient for a while. THEN just get highlights over top. Seriously she is a moron.

And I also didn't like how her "hairstylist" was talking about if Nikki damaged her hair going blonde another way and had to cut her hair to a bob "OR WORSE A PIXIE" as if that's some sort of horrific style. Maybe on Nikki it would be because she's disgusting but dare I say some women belong in a pixie a la Michelle Williams or Halle Berry.

yrrebyllil
Informer
Informer

Post by yrrebyllil »

Look at her hair. LOOK AT IT.

Return to “NikkiPhillippi”