Lazyella: 280390 unopened sponsored items Part 41

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lazyella: 280390 unopened sponsored items Part 41

Post by xIts_JJx »

That looks ridiculously busy to me - how on earth does she get anything done with that amount of busyness?

Sretaidni
Learner
Learner

Post by Sretaidni »

LOVE the new thread title!
Long time lurker, first time poster:
I just find Zoe's work ethic so unacceptable. Her audience is so young and impressionable, and advertising this lazy, materialistic lifestyle is so irresponsible, and she's a horrible role model. I suffer from depression, and she's such a bad advocate for any mental health: I'm not in the position to comment on whether her anxiety is genuine but she could be doing so much more to speak out about her experiences and any advice she has (though god only knows that'd be sponsored and unused too)
Her relationship with Alfie is also just sickening. He's such a monumental twat, admittedly with a healthier lifestyle but still irresponsible (PointlessPurchases) and just generally very irritating.
Rant over!
I x

ClipClap
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ClipClap »

Thanks for thread!
I usually use my phone - autocorrect (Swype) mistakes are unintentional.

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

She had a meet up today. One girl looks like Gabbies identical twin.

iloveeyoursmile
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by iloveeyoursmile »

Sretaidni wrote:LOVE the new thread title!
Long time lurker, first time poster:
I just find Zoe's work ethic so unacceptable. Her audience is so young and impressionable, and advertising this lazy, materialistic lifestyle is so irresponsible, and she's a horrible role model. I suffer from depression, and she's such a bad advocate for any mental health: I'm not in the position to comment on whether her anxiety is genuine but she could be doing so much more to speak out about her experiences and any advice she has (though god only knows that'd be sponsored and unused too)
Her relationship with Alfie is also just sickening. He's such a monumental twat, admittedly with a healthier lifestyle but still irresponsible (PointlessPurchases) and just generally very irritating.
Rant over!
I x
I agree with you. Her audience is very impressionable. She makes it seem like this YouTube thing is a walk in the park. Her young audience might believe that why should they go to school/get an actual job if they can just make it big on the internet. In reality, Zoe just got lucky. She was doing the right thing at the right time. It's even harder now to make it big on YouTube since everyone and their mom seems to be doing it. But nevertheless, Zoe has a large audience and she can use it for sooooo much good, but she doesn't and I'm not surprised. A lot of people are materialistic to begin wit and she's just fueling it.

I wish I could follow in Zoe's footsteps and be on the beach right now avoiding my responsibilities.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

:love2:
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

I wish people didn't think of her as a role model. Her lifestyle is so unrealistic. Young people should be looking up to people who actually work hard for what they've got, not people who sit around doing nothing but eating massive amounts of sugar and hanging out on the beach all the time and making tons of money for just being alive.

we_disappear
Informer
Informer

Post by we_disappear »

pizzaislife1919 wrote:Oh my god I finally got round to listening to Emma Gannon's podcast with Zoe. What did you guys think?

5 minutes in and I wanted to turn it off. Emma was literally asslicking Zoe throughout the whole thing!? There were really no insightful or particularly interesting or thoughtful questions asked. Did anyone else find it awkward that every time Emma complimented Zoe she would just reply with 'yeah' rather than 'aww thank you' or any form of modesty? I wanted to curl up into a ball at the cringey-ness.

Also I love how Zoe said she ALWAYS has a list of 10000 things to do and that her to do lists are practically never ending. What do they include then? Eat one slice of pizza, eat two slices of pizza, eat three slices of pizza...etc?
Emma is SO insufferable.

Such a wannabe. She's coming out with her own book about her experience 'growing up with the internet' - not sure who actually cares, she's not internet famous.

Sucks up to Zoe all the time, she's so transparent about her blatant piggybacking-marketing attempt.

If she reads as many books as she says she does i'm not really sure why she's not more cynical about the whole youtube thing?! Genuinely wonder that.

Unless she just reads light crap

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

Does anyone else remember this? She says she's tried to eat healthy, drink a lot of water and exercise . We all know how that went. LOL
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

rachz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rachz »

Thanks for the new thread!

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

^ :roll: oh Zoe...everyday you find more and more ways to annoy me.

rachz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rachz »

Jasmine S wrote:^ :roll: oh Zoe...everyday you find more and more ways to annoy me.
This sums up my relationship with most YTs at this point.

CaKeKylie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CaKeKylie »

:tu:

undertheumberella
Lurker
Lurker

Post by undertheumberella »

What exactly does her super long day consist of? Eating pizza? shouting Narlaa at the top of her lungs? Wistfully think about christmas? How to rip off impressionable tweens?

undertheumberella
Lurker
Lurker

What exactly does her super long day consist of? Eating pizza? shouting Narlaa at the top of her lungs? Wistfully think about christmas? How to rip off impressionable tweens?

chairman_meow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chairman_meow »

it's not like she goes on super longer business trips or anything like the other Youtubers. Such a busy day. Even celebrities do more than her

Maisey
Learner
Learner

Post by Maisey »

I just watched the oldest Video on Zoe's channel - 60 Things in my Bedroom ( and at this point 6-ish years on it's weird to think that I actually wouldn't be surprised if she put a video like this up on Sunday complete with constant looking at herself :? No real progression at all in her content...

undertheumberella
Lurker
Lurker

chairman_meow wrote:it's not like she goes on super longer business trips or anything like the other Youtubers. Such a busy day. Even celebrities do more than her
I've seen other youtubers who are genuinely busy. Like not to draw a parallel or anything but youtubers like Grace or superwoman. (I am not endorsing hem) but they are usually out and about doing stuff.

undertheumberella
Lurker
Lurker

Maisey wrote:I just watched the oldest Video on Zoe's channel - 60 Things in my Bedroom ( and at this point 6-ish years on it's weird to think that I actually wouldn't be surprised if she put a video like this up on Sunday complete with constant looking at herself :? No real progression at all in her content...
Well she has progressively gotten worse to look at as the time has passed by. She looked so fresh faced and beautiful in that video and now she just looks like a hag.

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

I don't even know why I thought she might have a surprise trip to Coachella with some of the other StyleHaul crew...wonder if they even ask her anymore?

Return to “Zoella”