Dramalama1214
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Youtubers are going down

Post by Dramalama1214 »

[youtube][/youtube]
This is my personal opinion but I think in a few years or 2 youtube is going to be completed trash. Its all gonna be stuff on youtube redo and people are gonna be using click-bait like there's no tommorow. I highly recommend that if you depend on youtube as your income source to look for another outlet because as much as I hate to say it, in a few years youtube isn't gonna be what it is now.

Hiddenagenda22
Learner
Learner

Re: Youtubers are going down

Post by Hiddenagenda22 »

I've been saying this for a few months now. I haven't seen an original video in forever, it seems. YT goes through phases. Right now, we're stuck in the StoryTime & ASMR loop. It's turning into Vine...
"When You See A Woman Wearing McQueen,
There's A Certain Hardness To The Clothes That Makes Her Look Powerful.
It Kind Of Fends People Off."

ValWinchester1990
Informer
Informer

Post by ValWinchester1990 »

I think that have made a career out if it (people like Shaycarl who started Maker, or PhillyD who has his own business, etc.) are fine. Other YTers, specifically Beauty vloggers, aren't gonna be so lucky. I think it'll take more than a couple years though, just cause YT has been around for a LONG time and there's always name brands and sponsorships who use it as a platform to get their products out.

All these Jaclyn Hills and Kathleen Lights are just gonna be sitting in a room full of expired makeup and nothing (of value anyways) to put on their resumes when they try to go out and get a real 9 to 5.

novkat
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by novkat »

A lot of younger people are starting up channels and gaining subs FAST by doing challenges/reacts/q&a, they'll burn out the fastest

pinkerthan
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by pinkerthan »

its like all the older youtubers are tired of the whole schtick, in my opinion. pewdiepie seems like he is just sick and tired of screaming into a microphone all day, for instance.

IAmAshamed
Lurker
Lurker

Post by IAmAshamed »

Totally agree! I know it's their lives and they can do what they want, but It also makes me so stressed when I see these young youtubers (late teens and early 20s) who are enrolled in college drop out because they think youtube will last forever!
Youtubers ain't sh*t but hos and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

SnatchingWeaves
Talker
Talker

Post by SnatchingWeaves »

I'd give it a few more years, maybe three to five. It's shifting into something that mostly kids use. It will crash soon though.
xoxo, GG

Return to “Zoella”