• Advertisement

MansionElla: 280390 houses bought this year part 53

Forum rules Please DO NOT POST ADDRESSES!! This is strictly forbidden. *Warning(s) and/or Banning will occur.* If anyone see's an address posted, please use the report function. Thank you!

Re: MansionElla: 280390 houses bought this year part 53

Postby Emf_ » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:00 am

All the schools around here have broken up for summer now.
Emf_
Learner
Learner

Advertisement

Postby button_belly » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:35 am

rai1234 wrote:How are there standing tickets for Hello World? Do they expect the kids to stand for 4 hours??

It might be the venue, some places have general admission areas near the front and then seats surrounding. Although, find it quite ridiculous that ANYONE would want to spend 4hrs on their feet to see these idiots.
button_belly
Learner
Learner

Postby HeadFullofDreams » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:34 am

Does anyone know how many people turned up to the preview? Many schools still haven't broken up, it depends on the local authority.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
HeadFullofDreams
Informer
Informer

Postby catsnotgotmytongue » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:50 am

is she fucking joking with the plants and cupboard organizing, and the plastic storage boxes??? It's like every fucking day
catsnotgotmytongue
Informer
Informer

Postby Guru-Lurker » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:52 am

Just to clarify what I meant when I posted: I'm also in East Sussex and all the school kids where I live finish at the end of this week so I just thought it a bit odd to do the sneak preview now and not at the end of the week when any potential buyers (and poor parents being dragged along) could actually show up.
Guru-Lurker
Learner
Learner

Postby newtoyou » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:01 am

I'm actually really surprised she was meeting people. Yes I know it was to sell her product, but really, when was the last time she stood and met people voluntarily (ie not just whilst shopping).

It does mean a vlog of poppy though. Even the fans are tired of her being in the vlogs
newtoyou
Debater
Debater

Postby wildernessinside » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:39 am

Even if she was targeting her '18-24' fans that she so desperately wants to believe exist...they all work on a Monday.
I'm sure gleam tried to get her to do it on a weekend but she wouldn't do to her anxiety (laziness, lack of really giving a shit about her fans) so they did it on a Monday.
If they did plan it for a Monday, they really are shit at promo.
wildernessinside
Learner
Learner

Postby nardy » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:44 am

wildernessinside wrote:Even if she was targeting her '18-24' fans that she so desperately wants to believe exist...they all work on a Monday.
I'm sure gleam tried to get her to do it on a weekend but she wouldn't do to her anxiety (laziness, lack of really giving a shit about her fans) so they did it on a Monday.
If they did plan it for a Monday, they really are shit at promo.

Looks like it, they have posted 3 day and 2 day to reveal on their instagram. I am not sure whether they know it's been leaked long before and decided to go with the REVEAL anyway or if they never even found out that it wasn't a secret. According to comments, nobody had a clue what it was going to be.
nardy
Debater
Debater

Postby unoriginalusername » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:33 am

Am i the only one who thinks the xmas tree is a good idea? Like getting it now and it being 1/2 price, by the sounds of it they are going to get a huge tree so will be expensive regardless.
It's been mentioned before how Zoe use to save money and still is smart when it comes to certain things (Like the sofa outside & now the xmas tree) I don't think she takes buying big thing lightly. Buying small tat on the other hand
unoriginalusername
Talker
Talker

Postby ems142 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:47 am

unoriginalusername wrote:Am i the only one who thinks the xmas tree is a good idea? Like getting it now and it being 1/2 price, by the sounds of it they are going to get a huge tree so will be expensive regardless.
It's been mentioned before how Zoe use to save money and still is smart when it comes to certain things (Like the sofa outside & now the xmas tree) I don't think she takes buying big thing lightly. Buying small tat on the other hand

yes...the idea is good, I usually buy my decorations after Xmas but this is Zalfie. They'll buy this super expensive but discounted tree, another five and then get a real one during vlogmas. Someone else also mentioned no harm in an expensive tree if they use it over and over again but they had Xmas tress last year and they still bought one from John Lewis and a real one :roll:
ems142
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby thehippiechick » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:57 am

Yeah I don't mind the Christmas tree purchase. Grab it while it's on sale. We got ours that way, a nice sale that cropped up in early July.

But yeah, this is Zoe after all. And we all know Zoe and Christmas...
thehippiechick
Informer
Informer

Postby at-the-disco7 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:10 am

there is some beef going down between alfie and a youtuber called Carmie on twitter atm because of this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EwsrfuTpCw

alfie is being hypocritical because it's like he's never used clickbait and put zoe in the thumbnail for views??? :rofl:
people are also debating whether alfie actually did cheat on zoe since he is acting so butthurt about it

i love it when the minions actually go against alfie i live for it
at-the-disco7
Learner
Learner

Postby at-the-disco7 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:13 am

there is some beef going down between alfie and a youtuber called Carmie on twitter atm because of this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EwsrfuTpCw

alfie is being hypocritical because it's like he's never used clickbait and put zoe in the thumbnail for views??? :rofl:
people are also debating whether alfie actually did cheat on zoe since he is acting so butthurt about it

at-the-disco7
Learner
Learner

Postby bizarremoments » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:22 am

at-the-disco7 wrote:there is some beef going down between alfie and a youtuber called Carmie on twitter atm because of this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EwsrfuTpCw

that boy is getting the attention he wanted. good for him :rofl:
bizarremoments
Informer
Informer

Postby BONTBFW » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:22 am

That touchdalight person is irritating. There's clickbait, and there's damaging someone's character who you don't even know. I can't remember a time where Alfie has done that, but if he has then he's a hypocrite, but for right now I'm team Alfie. That title is gross. :respekt:
BONTBFW
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby magento » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:28 am

Offtopic: whew been lurking for the last ~2 threads bc I forgot my password and cba'd to reset it

the house is cute, Zoe has reached the Everest of laziness. what is it now, 6 weeks without an upload? amazing. she should do her own Sims series focused on building houses. that way she'll get her "BUY ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING" fix but it will be disguised as work. :tu:
English is one of my first languages. I get confused. :tu:
magento
Lurker
Lurker

Postby snow_white95 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:33 am

In Alfies last two vlogs one could see that he's been editing his vlog in the kitchen...
Seems like he won't be using his new office :D
:love2: English is not my first language :love2:
snow_white95
Learner
Learner

Postby vivaglam » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:44 am

Another product launch that Zoe hasn't been too anxious to attend. Isn't it interesting how she's too anxious to go to anyones launches but her own... :tu:
vivaglam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby towel » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:12 am

Alfies latest Vlog...... He is moaning about how HOT it is, then 5 minutes later walks past the Guinnea Pigs cage and says "Hey Percy, you ok mate? He's like PROPER fast asleep" aka not moving or responding..... not another one they've killed due to the heat!? :o
towel
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby Lamour88 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:23 am

ems142 wrote:
unoriginalusername wrote:Am i the only one who thinks the xmas tree is a good idea? Like getting it now and it being 1/2 price, by the sounds of it they are going to get a huge tree so will be expensive regardless.

yes...the idea is good, I usually buy my decorations after Xmas but this is Zalfie. They'll buy this super expensive but discounted tree, another five and then get a real one during vlogmas. Someone else also mentioned no harm in an expensive tree if they use it over and over again but they had Xmas tress last year and they still bought one from John Lewis and a real one :roll:

Buying a tree early b/c it's on sale might be a normal decision for a family who are watching money carefully and making frugal or thoughtful purchases. Zoe is a millionaire. She just says that price thing to justify it. How did she end up on a site perusing Christmas stuff anyway?

She's also still complaining that she has lots of unpacking left to do and they still are hauling new purchases into their house. Who would be in the mindset of having a giant CHRISTMAS TREE delivered?!
Lamour88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby HeadFullofDreams » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:02 pm

Carmie's video is beyond irritating, the inflections in his voice always go up at the end of sentences and it sounds ridiculous. The title is overly pathetic, I agree that Alfie is the king of clickbait titles but suggesting that someone is cheating is a bit low. That said, Alfie should just rise above it instead of giving the guy the time of day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HeadFullofDreams
Informer
Informer

Postby lizzy » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:24 pm

Speaking on clickbait, Alfie's vlog title 'Zoe buying a Christmas tree' (or something like that)... full time video the guy on his book event in London. Then long footage of him with Princess Beatrice... yet using Zoe's name on his vlogs title cause he gets more money from his "girlfriend" 1 minute appearance than his own book promo event or royality.

If he was good by his own, the videos would be called something related to his book's promo. Or if he was interested on what Princess Beatriz had to say, he would have title the video related to that.
lizzy
Informer
Informer

Postby HeadFullofDreams » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:39 pm

lizzy wrote:Speaking on clickbait, Alfie's vlog title 'Zoe buying a Christmas tree' (or something like that)... full time video the guy on his book event in London. Then long footage of him with Princess Beatrice... yet using Zoe's name on his vlogs title cause he gets more money from his "girlfriend" 1 minute appearance than his own book promo event or royality.

If he was good by his own, the videos would be called something related to his book's promo. Or if he was interested on what Princess Beatriz had to say, he would have title the video related to that.

Imagine being with someone and having friends that use your name for clickbait.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HeadFullofDreams
Informer
Informer

Postby AmenAmen91 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:07 pm

Vlog: She suprised with Yeezy!

- I feel like this is click bait
- how nice of him to make his driver coffee and tell us so many times and then make sure he captures his drivers reaction
- am I the only Brit who hates when he says bloomin eck

- LOL at him getting that girls address who was has cancer. Nice. But isn't he always talking about privacy?

- He talks to Nala and Buzz because no human wants too
-Yeezys were click bait. Well done.

-Zoe looks like a skunk. Probably smells like one to

- For rich ass bastards he complains about the heat instead of getting air con

- Yuck at him giving Mark his blister plasters. Nasty behaviour. This is why he keeps Mark about. All the other YT boys hate Alfie. Because he's an actual idiot and a tool of a friend. I.e putting salt in Marks gin and tonic. Prick behaviour. And he's just laughing.

(He's that one friend everyone has to tell people in advance they're a prick but "hes ok once you get to know him")

- He's a borderline alcoholic. If YT ever driers up and his parents get divorced. He will become an addict.

- Fml those potatoes he showed. They are fine. Not good for King Alfie.

- That art piece he got Zoe is so tacky. Fml fml fml. Pic at the bottom. It's vile

- Omg Alfie is legit opening packages and putting them in water. How hard is his life. Poor him.

- Of course Zoe is ill..hmm. She sound unhinged. I think that breakdown is coming.

- Dinner rating: 3/10. I can taste the unseasoned food and sausages look burnt .

- Omg they dogs woke you up at 5am --- who gets up for work at 5am???? RAISE YOUR HAND.

- ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella
AmenAmen91
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby AmenAmen91 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:12 pm

BONTBFW wrote:That touchdalight person is irritating. There's clickbait, and there's damaging someone's character who you don't even know. I can't remember a time where Alfie has done that, but if he has then he's a hypocrite, but for right now I'm team Alfie. That title is gross. :respekt:
Like that click bait of his gf looked extra horrid. And even she wasn't impressed when he said he was making it the thumb nail

But that's ok. Get that cash Alfie lol

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella
AmenAmen91
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Zoella280390
  • Advertisement