• Advertisement

MansionElla: 280390 houses bought this year part 53

Forum rules Please DO NOT POST ADDRESSES!! This is strictly forbidden. *Warning(s) and/or Banning will occur.* If anyone see's an address posted, please use the report function. Thank you!

Re: MansionElla: 280390 houses bought this year part 53

Postby moonlightpixie » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:03 pm

I watched her recent vlog finally after 4 days and noticed that every single day they buy something,whether that be plants,food or anything stupid they come across..can't they spend a day without buying something? Their life must be so sad when they need to buy things to be filled with happiness.
moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby ECH » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:15 am

Her 'Love Iceland' tweet (which was a copy of another tweet) was actually featured on Love Island After Sun last night.
ECH
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby justverytired » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:50 am

The thing is, whenever you don't like a youtuber, and particularly when said youtuber's fans are as *ahem* dedicated as Zoe's, you get accused of being jealous. I genuinely don't know what there is to be jealous of. She's wealthy, but that's it. And her life is so empty that it's like gluing £10 notes to a mannequin, for all she gains from it emotionally. I'd rather be piss-poor and functional, thanks.
justverytired
Informer
Informer

Postby revenga » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:09 am

justverytired wrote:The thing is, whenever you don't like a youtuber, and particularly when said youtuber's fans are as *ahem* dedicated as Zoe's, you get accused of being jealous. I genuinely don't know what there is to be jealous of. She's wealthy, but that's it. And her life is so empty that it's like gluing £10 notes to a mannequin, for all she gains from it emotionally. I'd rather be piss-poor and functional, thanks.

Many people think that until youtubers (and even celebrities) come forward and say they had an emotional breakdown because they were not living their lives, they were living for instagram.
revenga
Talker
Talker

Postby sandsgoldd » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:18 am

Oh god now Zoe's all over Roman and Britney since they just had a baby girl.
sandsgoldd
Informer
Informer

Postby justverytired » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:24 am

sandsgoldd wrote:Oh god now Zoe's all over Roman and Britney since they just had a baby girl.

She isn't subtle. Louise gets pregnant, suddenly they're bwestest chummies again. SacconeJolys have Alessia, she starts seeing them again... This isn't an anomaly- it's part of a pattern.
justverytired
Informer
Informer

Postby apeach » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:26 am

revenga wrote:
justverytired wrote:The thing is, whenever you don't like a youtuber, and particularly when said youtuber's fans are as *ahem* dedicated as Zoe's, you get accused of being jealous. I genuinely don't know what there is to be jealous of. She's wealthy, but that's it. And her life is so empty that it's like gluing £10 notes to a mannequin, for all she gains from it emotionally. I'd rather be piss-poor and functional, thanks.

Many people think that until youtubers (and even celebrities) come forward and say they had an emotional breakdown because they were not living their lives, they were living for instagram.

she does seem to be living her life though. staying PJs all day, not bothering to wash up and whatnot lol, it just seems to me that she has got so much money that she is no longer motivated to work anymore.
apeach
Informer
Informer

Postby sandsgoldd » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:31 am

I can't believe she's taking full credit for that love island tweet. How ignorant can one be.
sandsgoldd
Informer
Informer

Postby Guru-Lurker » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:05 am

Has she really decided to do a 'sneak preview' of her jelly and gelato range at the pavilion gardens? :roll: she's told people to come down and have a look at 10:30am but the only people that are going to buy her range are school kids and… guess what… they're still in school! I wonder how awkward it's gonna be when not many people turn up. I dunno, maybe its just me but I think it's a stupid idea to do it in the morning on a school day. Do they really think kids are just going to leave school to come and see her products and get free ice-cream?
Guru-Lurker
Learner
Learner

Postby revenga » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:19 am

apeach wrote:
revenga wrote:

she does seem to be living her life though. staying PJs all day, not bothering to wash up and whatnot lol, it just seems to me that she has got so much money that she is no longer motivated to work anymore.

No she doesnt lol you know that because Alfie puts it in his vlogs, but she puts up a front, her instagram and vlogs show a perfect, full, busy and fabulous life. The fake instagram life. Where you do and dress to impress and everything in your life is for others to see. After taking the perfect photo she puts her hair in a sloppy bun and goes to the couch, all good as long as my fans think I am fabulous all day everyday. Social media can be a real prison. You know Michelle Phan?? There are many stories like hers.
revenga
Talker
Talker

Postby revenga » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:20 am

Guru-Lurker wrote:Has she really decided to do a 'sneak preview' of her jelly and gelato range at the pavilion gardens? :roll: she's told people to come down and have a look at 10:30am but the only people that are going to buy her range are school kids and… guess what… they're still in school! I wonder how awkward it's gonna be when not many people turn up. I dunno, maybe its just me but I think it's a stupid idea to do it in the morning on a school day. Do they really think kids are just going to leave school to come and see her products and get free ice-cream?

Do they still have school mid July? I thought its vacation time already
revenga
Talker
Talker

Postby justverytired » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:26 am

revenga wrote:
Guru-Lurker wrote:Has she really decided to do a 'sneak preview' of her jelly and gelato range at the pavilion gardens? :roll: she's told people to come down and have a look at 10:30am but the only people that are going to buy her range are school kids and… guess what… they're still in school! I wonder how awkward it's gonna be when not many people turn up. I dunno, maybe its just me but I think it's a stupid idea to do it in the morning on a school day. Do they really think kids are just going to leave school to come and see her products and get free ice-cream?

GCSE and A-level students are done but where I am years 7-10 are still in school for a few more days
justverytired
Informer
Informer

Postby AmenAmen91 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:40 am

revenga wrote:
apeach wrote:
revenga wrote:

No she doesnt lol you know that because Alfie puts it in his vlogs, but she puts up a front, her instagram and vlogs show a perfect, full, busy and fabulous life. The fake instagram life. Where you do and dress to impress and everything in your life is for others to see. After taking the perfect photo she puts her hair in a sloppy bun and goes to the couch, all good as long as my fans think I am fabulous all day everyday. Social media can be a real prison. You know Michelle Phan?? There are many stories like hers.
Amelia Liana

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella
AmenAmen91
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby justverytired » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:16 am

justverytired wrote:
revenga wrote:

GCSE and A-level students are done but where I am years 7-10 are still in school for a few more days

Sorry, just to clarify for non-brits- 16 year-olds and 18 year-olds are done but 11-15 year-olds and some 17 year-olds (depending on how your school works) are still in school
justverytired
Informer
Informer

Postby SmileLikeYouMeanIt » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:28 am

justverytired wrote:
justverytired wrote:
revenga wrote:

Sorry, just to clarify for non-brits- 16 year-olds and 18 year-olds are done but 11-15 year-olds and some 17 year-olds (depending on how your school works) are still in school

Also to clarify we tend to break up towards the end or middle of July depending on what area you live in, or how the school runs. Then they go back to school the start of September.
SmileLikeYouMeanIt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby justverytired » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:37 am

SmileLikeYouMeanIt wrote:
justverytired wrote:
justverytired wrote:
revenga wrote:

Also to clarify we tend to break up towards the end or middle of July depending on what area you live in, or how the school runs. Then they go back to school the start of September.

Yeah, I'm in Sussex so I assumed the break-up times where I am would be similar to Brighton
justverytired
Informer
Informer

Postby mycupisempty1 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:56 am

Everything is a show with Zoe Everything she does is for others to see. Her products are shit, reviews say it all. Instead of improving them, she puts another show to launch shitty line of products. Her friendships are a show for vlogs and instastories. If she goes to a club, she makes sure everyone and their dog know about it. Content doesn't matters, what matters is how cute and intagrammable her dog, her friendship, her day outs or her products are. This is why she will never have a fulfilled life.
mycupisempty1
Debater
Debater

Postby Emf_ » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:00 am

All the schools around here have broken up for summer now.
Emf_
Learner
Learner

Postby button_belly » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:35 am

rai1234 wrote:How are there standing tickets for Hello World? Do they expect the kids to stand for 4 hours??

It might be the venue, some places have general admission areas near the front and then seats surrounding. Although, find it quite ridiculous that ANYONE would want to spend 4hrs on their feet to see these idiots.
button_belly
Learner
Learner

Postby HeadFullofDreams » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:34 am

Does anyone know how many people turned up to the preview? Many schools still haven't broken up, it depends on the local authority.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
HeadFullofDreams
Informer
Informer

Postby catsnotgotmytongue » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:50 am

is she fucking joking with the plants and cupboard organizing, and the plastic storage boxes??? It's like every fucking day
catsnotgotmytongue
Informer
Informer

Postby Guru-Lurker » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:52 am

Just to clarify what I meant when I posted: I'm also in East Sussex and all the school kids where I live finish at the end of this week so I just thought it a bit odd to do the sneak preview now and not at the end of the week when any potential buyers (and poor parents being dragged along) could actually show up.
Guru-Lurker
Learner
Learner

Postby newtoyou » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:01 am

I'm actually really surprised she was meeting people. Yes I know it was to sell her product, but really, when was the last time she stood and met people voluntarily (ie not just whilst shopping).

It does mean a vlog of poppy though. Even the fans are tired of her being in the vlogs
newtoyou
Debater
Debater

Postby wildernessinside » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:39 am

Even if she was targeting her '18-24' fans that she so desperately wants to believe exist...they all work on a Monday.
I'm sure gleam tried to get her to do it on a weekend but she wouldn't do to her anxiety (laziness, lack of really giving a shit about her fans) so they did it on a Monday.
If they did plan it for a Monday, they really are shit at promo.
wildernessinside
Learner
Learner

Postby nardy » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:44 am

wildernessinside wrote:Even if she was targeting her '18-24' fans that she so desperately wants to believe exist...they all work on a Monday.
I'm sure gleam tried to get her to do it on a weekend but she wouldn't do to her anxiety (laziness, lack of really giving a shit about her fans) so they did it on a Monday.
If they did plan it for a Monday, they really are shit at promo.

Looks like it, they have posted 3 day and 2 day to reveal on their instagram. I am not sure whether they know it's been leaked long before and decided to go with the REVEAL anyway or if they never even found out that it wasn't a secret. According to comments, nobody had a clue what it was going to be.
nardy
Debater
Debater

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Zoella280390
  • Advertisement
VigLink badge