• Advertisement

Can anything be done about a crazy Mod Censoring people?

Current Site News

Should the rules be adjusted for the following opinions:

Poll runs till Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:10 am

*1* Slurs: Stop making Jesus Christ a "religious slur" and queer a "gender slur" (and potentially more)
21%
*2* Mods: Please keep you personal opinions to yourself specially if its not offensive to begin with (in regards to moderating)
22%
*3* Mods: Should not "sneak-edit", the mods name should be visible so that person can contact that said mod privately
23%
*4* PMs: Don't censor them (IE: You would no longer be able to report them for review by a moderator)
11%
*5* Censorship: Stop censoring websites that are not "advertisement purposed" for no reason
16%
*6* LEAVE IT ALL ALONE!!!!!!
7%

Total votes : 777

Re: Can anything be done about a crazy Mod Censoring people?

Postby CinnamonBun » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:01 pm

SuggthePug wrote:I'm sorry, but isn't it clear that CHB was de-modded because she doxxed another user? :? She was a fine mod, and I never had any issues with her personally, but doxxing someone is just way out of line! Abusing power like that is such a violation, i can't even believe it.

To the best of my knowledge I was not aware that she had allegedly doxed another user. Was it confirmed that it was her?
CinnamonBun
Informer
Informer

Advertisement

Postby SuggthePug » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:02 pm

CinnamonBun wrote:
SuggthePug wrote:I'm sorry, but isn't it clear that CHB was de-modded because she doxxed another user? :? She was a fine mod, and I never had any issues with her personally, but doxxing someone is just way out of line! Abusing power like that is such a violation, i can't even believe it.

To the best of my knowledge I was not aware that she had allegedly doxed another user. Was it confirmed that it was her?

If you look further back in this thread, she posted another users name. This has now been edited, of course, but you can still get the gist.
She is also one of the few active people in this thread who would have access to the details that gave out the users name. Seriously, just look at the thread.
SuggthePug
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby yadayadayeah » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:13 pm

KittyGussip wrote:so Jeesus Christ is censored again ?! THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS THREAD WAS TO UNCENSORE IT !
FUCK THIS ! Im out of this site

#FreeYada #NoPromo4Injectahoe
yadayadayeah
Informer
Informer

Postby Cheryl Blossom » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:14 pm

CinnamonBun wrote:

The parts edited out are the user's full first name and partial last name, taken from the email she used to register for this site (visible only to moderators).

If posting a user's private information publicly isn't a good enough reason for someone to have their moderation capabilities removed then what the hell is. The decision was more than fair.
Cheryl Blossom
Debater
Debater

Postby lbeasle8 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:19 pm

I've never had any personal issues with CHB which is why I've never complained or reported, but I've never liked her modding style. I'm only speaking up now because I see several posts about the "majority of people liked her" and I'd just like to say I think you could find evidence that says otherwise. In my experience CHB was immature, hot headed, and at times antagonistic and unfair. I'm glad she's gone. Please don't bring her back as a mod. There are plenty of people who could do a better job at being neutral and non biased.
lbeasle8
Learner
Learner

Postby CinnamonBun » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:19 pm

SuggthePug wrote:
CinnamonBun wrote:

If you look further back in this thread, she posted another users name. This has now been edited, of course, but you can still get the gist.
She is also one of the few active people in this thread who would have access to the details that gave out the users name. Seriously, just look at the thread.

I will look and if she did do this this is not in anyway condoning her actions because she is a mod and she should know better, however I know for a fact that other mods and users have doxed other users and the question arises as to why only she is demoded/ punished.
CinnamonBun
Informer
Informer

Postby verybritney » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:21 pm

ColdHeartedBitch wrote:
snowbaby95 wrote:
ColdHeartedBitch wrote::rofl: :rofl: Well Snowbaby Fucktard!! I was reported for not being nice to Snow baby. She can call me special snowflake but I can't call her Spaghetti Spine. How odd. Oh well. Okay I'll edit my post and give myself a warning but I'm going to have to do the same to Snowbaby as well as the people who are disrespecting KuckiKunt, IfIwereaBoy and Yaya. Rules are Rules. The majority of people on this site love Kucki, IIWAB and Yaya so I'm going to go with what the majority wants. Per my admin, I'm going to handle the reports and complaints as I want. :D

Bitch are you stupid?
I didn't report you. Maybe use your moderating powers and knowledge to see that....
I don't care what you call me
And I literally only called you a special snowflake because that's what you tried to call me. So please further act like a victim.

What are you going to issue a warning to me for? Name calling? Being disrespectful? Because your little sycophants did the exact same to me. But oh wait they agree with you so you won't issue them warnings. I get it
Did I say you reported me, you fucking cxxt? How self centered are you, dumbass? You're not the only one on this site you pathetic troll. Go jump in a lake you putrid little autist.

Wow. That was disturbing to read. Is God proud of you for that? I'd think not. What a shame that you have the audacity to act holier than thou.
verybritney
Learner
Learner

Postby CinnamonBun » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:22 pm

DP but I read the posts and while it was untasteful and there were instances that she was a bit over the top the user in question does not get a passed. She broke one of the rules stating that you can't medically diagnose someone and she was being incendiary and getting away with it.
CinnamonBun
Informer
Informer

Postby yadayadayeah » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:23 pm

Cheryl Blossom wrote:
CinnamonBun wrote:

The parts edited out are the user's full first name and partial last name, taken from the email she used to register for this site (visible only to moderators).
:roll:
#FreeYada #NoPromo4Injectahoe
yadayadayeah
Informer
Informer

Postby Cheryl Blossom » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:29 pm

CinnamonBun wrote:DP but I read the posts and while it was untasteful and there were instances that she was a bit over the top the user in question does not get a passed. She broke one of the rules stating that you can't medically diagnose someone and she was being incendiary and getting away with it.

What part of the rules says that if you break them a mod will post your full name for everyone to see out of spite? :lol:

Why is it a) surprising to anyone that one of the mods would do something like this and b) surprising to the mods themselves that Morgan fucked them over. This has been happening for YEARS.
Last edited by Cheryl Blossom on Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cheryl Blossom
Debater
Debater

Postby CinnamonBun » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:31 pm

Cheryl Blossom wrote:
CinnamonBun wrote:DP but I read the posts and while it was untasteful and there were instances that she was a bit over the top the user in question does not get a passed. She broke one of the rules stating that you can't medically diagnose someone and she was being incendiary and getting away with it.

What part of the rules says that if you break them a mod will post your full name for everyone to see out of spite? :lol:

No where lol but the rules also state not to 'argue' or insult a mod. I said before people are gonna make break and interpret the rules however they want :?
CinnamonBun
Informer
Informer

Postby SuggthePug » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:33 pm

Doxxing someone is never okay. If anyone has done it in the past, do it in the present or do it in the future, I would want those people removed - especially if they are in a position of power like being a mod. That shit is out of line and it cannot be excused. We are on an anonymous forum, for crying out loud!
SuggthePug
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby like-a-dq-blizzard » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:35 pm

^That's fair, but if there was truly an issue with the girl antagonizing CHB, why didn't she ban or suspend her?
After all, it's a violation of the rules :?

Responding with another rule violation (doxxing) is just ridiculous.
like-a-dq-blizzard
Informer
Informer

Postby CinnamonBun » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:38 pm

like-a-dq-blizzard wrote:^That's fair, but if there was truly an issue with the girl antagonizing CHB, why didn't she ban or suspend her?
After all, it's a violation of the rules :?

Responding with another rule violation (doxxing) is just ridiculous.

That's what I've been saying!
CinnamonBun
Informer
Informer

Postby MissJammers » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:41 pm

ColdHeartedBitch wrote:Gosh. First time I've been called a zealot AND been demodded in one day. Good. Nice to know that other mods can do exactly what I did and far worse, but because they have their same beliefs, they got to do whatever they wanted AND kept their mod privileges. Even though that mod Released SEVERAL names of users (Including releasing the names of GG mods on an anonymous Blogspot) AND deleted the members' posts for criticizing the GG Admin/tech support AND banned people unfairly all because they criticized the "tech support" AND that mod revealed some stuff that users only said in PM to EACH OTHER but denied everything they did up and down (now I couldn't read Member's PMs but I had heard that "favorite" mods were given that "privilege" I had also heard that particular mod Might have been an Admin in mod's clothing? Who knows. I just know that even if I had been given that "privilege", I would not have used it. Some things are sacred.) I have always told members to not say anything personal in their PMs to one another because the Admins can and probably do read them. Talk about an abuse of power.

So the mod who abused her? power last year during this time got away with it because although she was doxxing members and deleting their complaints and fucking with them with her responses, she was defending Morgan so it's okay :roll: But since a "Bible Thumping Bitch" mod spoke up and defends the Son of God, she gets demodded and raked through the mud. BY THE ADMIN HERSELF!!! Unbelievable. Gotta love that loyalty and being given the chance to tell my side. Oh but wait, I'm a Christian and a Bible Thumping Bitch. I don't count!! What was that about Christians not being persecuted? Oh really?!?? And this is small inconsequential potatoes but Christians get persecuted ALL OVER THE NET EVERY SINGLE DAY. Just take a look at REDDIT OR ANY OTHER PUBLIC FORUM. THEY GET KILLED IN OTHER COUNTRIES But who cares about us? Mainstream programming aka brainwashing) makes us all look like a bunch of "zealots" (with Michelle Dugger hair) And make it seem like it's so bad to be a Christian, hell even the previous administration made Christians sound like a bunch of toothless backwards hillbillies. People talk so much shit about us that many Christians have been silenced and bullied to the point that they're afraid to speak up. Not me! I am not afraid of defending the Son of God nor am I going to be bullied for doing so. At least HE LOVES ME and will NEVER throw me under the bus FOR ANY REASON. I defended the GG Tech Guy for three years and he was accused of impersonating an alleged dead woman, of actually being that dead woman (and her husband) and only coming out because he wanted to make a donation button FOR HIMSELF AND HIS WIFE, of stealing ad revenue from said dead woman and the countless donations from loyal GG members (including myself, well fuck that. I'll never donate again), a guy and his wife who read members' PMs and doxxed those members because they were "mean" to him, I defended them tirelessly. When they all said the most heinous things and backed them up with proof about he and his wife, I defended them. Everything that was said about them was true, it didn't matter to me, I defended them. My loyalty has always been one of my greatest gifts and my biggest curse and I gave them that loyalty unfiltered and completely without question. And for what? For the both of them to throw me under the bus. Gotta love that reciprocated loyalty. Modding for three years without a thank you although I did get a "you're doing a good job", considering mods do this for free, I hope I did a good job. I gave them my time modding their site AND I gave them me and my husband's hard earned money. Talk about brainwashed. And how did they show their appreciation? The both of them demodded me. They demodded me supposedly because I "doxxed" the first name of a member because "Ashley" is such a rare name, she'll surely be traceable. Bullshit. This is a gossip site that doxxes people for a living. And the Admin and his pet mod have all doxxed members at one time or another. And I'm talking actual doxxing, full names, addresses, phone numbers, even pictures from their social media pages. But since I posted a very common first name, I get demodded. Gosh, are the powers that be at GG developing a conscience?!?? Has hell frozen over??? The real reason they demodded me is because I spoke up for God and they clearly don't care for "Bible Thumping Bitches", no matter how loyal and how much free service they got for three years. I actually received a PM from MissJammers telling me that me posting dumbasses first name was "unsettling" nevermind that this is a site where Youtubers are stalked constantly, harassed, etc., I'm not particularly fond of any Youtuber but that irony is hilarious. And nevermind that her own husband has doxxed countless members AND THEIR SIGNIFICANT OTHERS' REAL NAMES, PICTURES, ADDRESSES PHONE NUMBERS, even the places of business where they work but I posted a very common first name and suddenly I'm Charles (Charlene?) Manson?! Gotta love that hypocritical logic. The fact is, they threw me under the bus for being a "zealot" and because they wanted to pander to a couple of assholes. Cool. Maybe those assholes will be their mods, at least GG will be a safe haven for SJWs, liberals, ANTIFA, Alt-left, agnostics, atheists, baby killers, and special snowflakes near and far, gosh it'll be another Reddit!! I guess I'm supposed to be upset that they can no longer use me for indentured servitude. Gosh, I can't mod their site for free anymore. Whatever will I do? Nothing plus nothing is nothing, and this means nothing. The only thing I'll miss is being able to help the members and keep things running smoothly for them. Almost three years of thankless (except for the members who I know appreciated it, they're really the only ones who count) service OVER!! :rofl: :rofl:

To my friends that I've made on this site. I would have quit long ago if not for you guys. You made it all worthwhile and being your go-to mod was far more precious than anything I could have been given. I love you all and some of you know how to get a hold of me, for those that don't: Click the email link on my profile or write to [email protected] or text me at 302-401-7629. You guys really are amazing people and I feel incredibly blessed to be given the privilege of calling you all my friends.

HeyMama will be your go to mod from now on. You can trust her. Give her the same love and support that you gave me, she's a wonderful person and an amazing friend.

There is no point in staying on this site.

Here is the deal. All revenue goes straight to the OWNER and we have NO access to that. When Lulu passed, the OWNER(her husband) wanted Morgan to work under her account. We can only read REPORTED pms, NOT all of them. No one has access to those!! We have NEVER doxxed any members ourselves and have removed other mods for doing the same thing you have done. There are no admins disguised as a mod and there are no "pet" mods with special permissions.The donation button was actually the OWNER'S idea and is very rarely used. As for me not posting on this site, you're right. I do not watch any YT videos nor even know who they are. This makes for unbiased and fair moderating. I will treat EVERYONE the same and hold EVERYONE to the same standards. Including mods. The ONLY reason you were demodded was the release of a users name that you would not have had access to if you were not a mod.....That is abuse of your privileges. I couldn't care less what your religious or political beliefs are and those beliefs were in NO way considered when demodding you. You were very appreciated and I always had your back when there were complaints about you before. I always stuck up for you with the users that disagreed with your methods. I had thought you were tough, but fair in your moderating and I respected that.

All that being said, we left the thread up the way it is so that users can see why it is we need rules. This is the kind of shit show it turns into if there are no rules.The original complaint has been resolved and dealt with. There was/is no reason to continue on with off topic and abusive posts. We are locking the topic, but leaving it the way it is as an example of what NOT to do.
Freedom of speech does not equal freedom from consequences :FU:
MissJammers
Admin
Admin

Postby bipolarmorgan » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:08 pm

And that's why we can have nice things around here... ladies, ladies, ladies. You've taken this topic too far. We will have it locked until further notice, Due to off topic and trolling posts that have made this discussion impossible. In addition, it's clear that some have biased opinions in regards to certain things and were unable to act professionally. We truly apologize, we are doing our best to maintain a level of comfort for the majority of you, however we cannot please everyone. And while we respect your opinions, that doesn't mean we can do anything about censoring or uncensoring certain things. That being said, if you have an issue with something, report it or foe the user and move on with yourself.
bipolarmorgan
Technical Admin
Technical Admin

Previous

• Advertisement

Return to NEWS
  • Advertisement
VigLink badge