Title from BenjisTomato
Benji Travis is a mooching wanderlust husband
Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Advertisement

Re: DAILY VLOG PART 85: ItsJudysUselessWithoutVillageLife

Postby H8trAide » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:44 pm

Can't wait to see how banjo is tomorrow on his bday. Gag!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!
H8trAide
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby Traveler » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:52 pm

Why didn't Benji have a joint birthday party with Nini and the twins?
Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby jj2380 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:17 pm

That roller coaster will be forgotten and rarely played with in a month or so. Motor cars, scooters, roller coaster, swing set all gifted to kids. And in Christmas and birthdays all they get is cheap legos, play doh and shopkins from the parents. First of all they spend money on things like restaurants sexcations and upgraded seating on travel but are so frugal and freeloading with everything else. Mamasal looks so out of place at these parties. I'd love to spy on the interaction between her and benjis mom must be super awkward.

jj2380
Informer
Informer

Postby jj2380 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:17 pm

That roller coaster will be forgotten and rarely played with in a month or so. Motor cars, scooters, roller coaster, swing set all gifted to kids. And in Christmas and birthdays all they get is cheap legos, play doh and shopkins from the parents. First of all they spend money on things like restaurants sexcations and upgraded seating on travel but are so frugal and freeloading with everything else. Mamasal looks so out of place at these parties. I'd love to spy on the interaction between her and benjis mom must be super awkward.

jj2380
Informer
Informer

Postby jj2380 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:18 pm

jj2380
Informer
Informer

Postby patientLikeAcircle » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:22 pm

There were so many guests at the party how is that sheet cake enough for them? So Miya's cake is too pretty to cut at the party but okay to bring home and eat. What even is Mama's cake doing at her house and the girls are eating off it with their bare hands.

Judy just admit. You are greedy and selfish wanting to eat the cake by yourself. There is no other explanation. You even waited until all your house guests left to break out the cakes.
patientLikeAcircle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby patientLikeAcircle » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:43 pm

i bet Benji peeked at the card beforehand. How else he got it right. Not surprised Judy didn't know where Venice is.
Last edited by patientLikeAcircle on Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
patientLikeAcircle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby kc00 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:46 pm

It kills me that she always buy herself new outfits and dresses nice. But she cannot with her kids. The twins are never matching and shoes doesn't match either.

kc00
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby H8trAide » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:49 pm

patientLikeAcircle wrote:i bet Benji peeked at the card beforehand. How else he got it right. Not surprised Judy didn't know where Venice is.

I must have missed that part. I FF too much sometimes.

Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!
H8trAide
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby ohsnapp » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:51 pm

I thought it was so rude for her to deflate the bed with that kid laying in it so they could ride the roller coaster.... how about putting your kids in some real clothes not pajamas and bringing it outside for some air??? Every vlog I become more annoyed with them as parents and people in general.
ohsnapp
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby jj2380 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:59 pm

On his twitter he captioned that his Tim of 2 hr 35 mins for 17 miles. I'd like video evidence or the screen shot of his running app tracker to prove it's legit. Austin edited he bday video that's probably it looked different and better quality than normal vlogs. That was his week of spring break so they don't miss a chance to put him to work lol

jj2380
Informer
Informer

Postby VillageTravisty » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:10 pm

That rainbow sheet cake was a secret nod to Benji. ;)
It takes a village to raise a child, especially when the child's parents are two village idiots.
VillageTravisty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby Judyandthebeast2017 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:21 pm

So, the twins had a party...with 50 bazillion guests. Why? They are 3. The amount of gifts they got was obscene. Judy and the Beast should be ashamed that they willingly accepted so many gifts. If their thing is charity, why did they not ask guest to forgo gifts and make a donation to any charity of their choice in the girls' names?

I only have two kids (and I'm not a millionaire) and when they were that age I would write on the invitiations "no gifts necessary". The kids didn't care and it was really just about getting family together. Not 50 bazillion people. I truly hope they donate most of those gifts. Do they do that ever? How about the Phillipines - I think Mama Toad Face would be more than happy to ship out boxes of gifts...

Beast (benji the ass wipe) was barely present in this vlog. Why? Why does she recognize his birthday? Why does she make a video of the girls for him? Why does he "run 17 miles" the day before a big event in his family? Why do I keep on watching? Why is it so disappointing to have 3 daughters? I have 2 and I wouldn't want it any other way. My husband NEVER EVER said he wished one was a boy. I get that this is important to some people, but I just wanted to have kids that were healthy. Good God can he not appreciate that? As a mother and a woman I'm offended by his blatant dislike of women - his mother, his wife, and his daughters.

I love the twins. I wish them well in life. But the Youtube well will run dry eventually. They have no idea that kids only get more expensive. Once school starts there is always a paper coming home asking for money for this activity or that. Then all the extracirrucular stuff like sports, or dancing, etc...These 2 are fools.

Anywho - didn't mean for this to be so long winded but FFS, get some perspective Judy and the Beast.
Judyandthebeast2017
Wallflower
Wallflower

Postby patientLikeAcircle » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:39 pm

His birthday is Mar 27. Yesterday's vlog was already titled Happy Birthday to Daddy. i guess that means no vlog today?
patientLikeAcircle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby readingsheep » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:45 pm

Traveler wrote:Why didn't Benji have a joint birthday party with Nini and the twins?

Banjo is not gracious enough to do so. He's is so out character that he didn't vlog himself giving useless commentaries on the food and stuffing his face which he always do at event/party.

Dutchessie wrote:I am surprised how Benji knows how to disappoint me more each vlog. I just cannot believe that his only footage is with annoying Jb and then he ends the day by saying he didn't have any coffee, so we all must understand how hard his day was after his useless run yesterday. THATS what you want your twin girls to see when they look at this blogs in a few years? I really really think he regrets having them, doesn't like them as persons and doesn't like how Judy changed because of them .

The way he said he didn't have his coffee. So much anger and frustration. :o If you want to have coffee go and make yourself a cup. It's not the girls or Judy or watsoever that you didn't have coffee or that you hate your life
readingsheep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby patientLikeAcircle » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:15 pm

So i guess a belated child's theme party is her birthday gift to Mama. And she even keeps her cake. Typical Judy. She never disappoints. Cheap and tacky as always.
patientLikeAcircle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby sanneke » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:35 pm

follow
sanneke
Debater
Debater

Postby readingsheep » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:41 pm

Judy is so rude and inconsiderate. She could at least wait until her guest is awake before deflating the bed. How many times she complained being rudely awake by the girls but she's doing the same to her guest. Top it up with leftover food and having them to help out in setting the party and watching the girls no doubt. And I notice she hardly take them out for fun or to have a good meal. It's always at home playing silly games and eating lousy food.

Miya ate some of Keira's cake and Judy laugh it off while Judy took a cereal from Keira when the latter ate a cereal that Miya dropped on the table. :x

I hate host who are reluctant to cut the cake cause they are too selfish to do so. There's always leftovers at party unless you don't provide enough for the guests. The guests didn't come all the way and spend money for cheap and lousy food Judy. And you never know what people might say with your back turn girl.

Are the other kids at party Julianna's classmate?
readingsheep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Username2125 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:06 pm

Mamas new video where they are cutting Benji's cake - OMG he barely cut any cake for the kids but he cut a sizeable amount and put it to the side for himself
Username2125
Debater
Debater

Postby ATravisty » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:08 pm

It's sad how holed up the girls are in that house. They rarely go anywhere! Even if the vlogs are only a snippet of their day, you know Judy would be filming if they actually did something. So what are they doing when the camera isn't on them? My guess is that they have their heads stuck in their IPads the entire time. So sad.

Why is Benji so wrinkly? Isn't he early thirties? Must be all the stress that comes from "working" at home. Ha
ATravisty
Lurker
Lurker

Postby patientLikeAcircle » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:17 pm

Another thing. If it's a children's party, did it not occur to her to cater food for small children? Finger food and kiddy desserts? Did she even cheap out on the goody bag (party favors) for kids?
patientLikeAcircle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby queenkhal » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:18 pm

I've never posted on here but Judy likes to make lots of excuses for Banjo. (LOL my phone autocorrected it to that, is that where you got it from?) Like she feels she has to constantly let him know what a great dad and husband he is, almost like she has to convince herself.

And the minions always going #dadgoals at benji, like, how long have you been watching them? Cause it only took me a few weeks to notice something was off with him. How smug he is about everything, how much of a knowitall he think he is, how he really truly believes he is #dadgoals when in reality he always looks so unsatisfied and annoyed and doesn't even do half of what his suppose to. So, is judy really that gullible or is she in denial?
queenkhal
Lurker
Lurker

Postby Traveler » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:26 pm

Did Judy's cousin really make the pink and yellow Keira and Miya cake? Judy replied to someone on twitter that her cousin made it. But she is probably lying and they bought it at a bakery.
Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby Traveler » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:30 pm

The Travis/ Gutierrez family is messed up. Julian and Jan probably think their siblings are crazy but want to be nice because Judy and Benji are in the public eye.
Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Next

• Advertisement

Return to ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife
  • Advertisement
VigLink badge