Daily Vlog Part 83: Scamcember 2016

Gr33nJuic3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Daily Vlog Part 83: Scamcember 2016

Post by Gr33nJuic3 »

We are all well overdue for a new topic. ;)
Image Image

IAdoreJulianna
Informer
Informer

Re: Daily Vlog Part 83: Scamcember 2016

Post by IAdoreJulianna »

I love how Benji consistently shows how stupid he really is about "healthy eating" everytime he opens his mouth acting like he knows jack shit. He's been going on and on about how he's eating healthy in preparation for Dancember. Yet in today's vlog in particular, he's vlogging himself wherever he's stuffing his face and claims soup is so healthy after showing soups that are anything but (except maybe the chicken noodle, but that's probably at least loaded with sodium). THEN he eats a big ass unhealthy burger and fries before the concert, which especially showcased his bullshit because it was shown right after their friend's kale salad with grilled chicken. I simply don't have enough or the right words to express my hate for this arrogant piece of shit.

What the hell did Keira and Miya do with that crafts container while Judy was in another room? Grab handfuls of the materials and just throw them around the house? Holy hell, that shit was literally ALL OVER THE PLACE!

Speaking of crafts, there Judy goes again doing Julianna's homework right before she has to take her to school instead of the day before after she gets home from school. They clearly had plenty of time to do it the day before. She probably could've done it while the twins were napping so they weren't around destroying all of the materials, too. I said it before and I'll say it again, she is setting Julianna up for major problems in the future by teaching her it's okay to do her homework at such the last minute.

I also wonder what happened with the not-at-all plain sugar cookies Judy picked for Julianna to bring. Why didn't Judy just grab a couple of rolls of plain pre-made sugar cookie dough? She could've easily sliced them up really fast and popped them in the oven either the night before or the morning of for Julianna to bring in. God, Judy's complete cluelessness and carelessness irks the crap out of me sometimes, I swear!

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

I can't stand these 2 any more. I feel like the kids eat a lot during the day but it's not substantial food, enough tot keep them full. Benji is a shitty father. His kids will not remember the work he did on dancember or how much they donated, they will remember there was a recital and he was making coffee lol

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

She rather listen to jazz music at 2.30am and then blame it on editing rather than baking using ready to baked cookies.

Judy, have you ever wonder how Miya and Keira is going to feel when they are old enough to go through the vlogs only to discovered their mother constantly complain and put them in a negative light. It's always the twins who get "Sneaky/Tantrum/Hard Work" etc.... You don't see much of that with Julianna with exception of making fun of her crying or trying to scare her. No parent will moaned and complain about their children especially in public. No wonder the twins the are having tantrum all the time. It's a reflection of your behaviour.

I don't really buy the twins drawing on the walls. It's for vlog material the same with the books tearing. Where they did find drawing materials to draw on the walls? Stop complaining toddler for acting like a toddler. Start acting like a parent, take care of twins, discipline them when is needed not manipulating them (mommy will be sad, really like they will understand) or "let them figure it out own their own" and then you will have less thing to complain about. Geez.......... :roll:

Exactly right. She can use ready to bake cookies but she rather listen to jazz music at 2.30am and later blame it all on editing.

Why the twins always get the negative vlogs(Sneaky/Tantrum/Fake Cry)? Even Julianna don't get that much of negativity. Is it because they are not the son that Child of House is hoping for? Has Judy ever wondered what will happen when Miya and Keira view these vlogs one day and how will they feel? A parent that complains about her children openly on the internet. No parent will do that. Stop blaming them for acting like toddler. Their behaviour is a reflection of Judy's behaviour like crying at the slightest thing.

The drawing on wall thing is probably a setup for vlogging material like to book tearing incident. How come M&K has drawing materials and voila they draw on the walls. You don't see them going through Judy's precious makeup.

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

Oh shoot the forum kept giving me timeout and I thought I lost my first previous message. Retype another one and now I've got messages :(

hangsy
Informer
Informer

Post by hangsy »

YAAAAY! It's my birthday :tu:

Back to BENJI SAN the alleged health freak, eating that burger and fries ha ha ha shows how much they lie to their viewers and yet can't keep up.
:love2: Image :love2:

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

The dancember set does not look good. :( If they wanted the set to look like their home they just should've stayed home.

I can understand not buying furniture for a one time broadcast but this is where their lack of experience shows. They could've easily rented furniture or I'm sure companies would've donated furniture for the space.

Don't you just love to hear Judy complain about how tired she is but then she's at a whole ass concert later.

Of course they brought Mel along because she's the one actually raising the kids. I really hope they tell Mel how much they appreciate her.

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni »

Trl wrote:The dancember set does not look good. :( If they wanted the set to look like their home they just should've stayed home.

I can understand not buying furniture for a one time broadcast but this is where their lack of experience shows. They could've easily rented furniture or I'm sure companies would've donated furniture for the space.

Don't you just love to hear Judy complain about how tired she is but then she's at a whole ass concert later.

Of course they brought Mel along because she's the one actually raising the kids. I really hope they tell Mel how much they appreciate her.

I wonder what she will get this year for Christmas? Last year wasn't it a vacuum? This year it'll be a mop and bucket with rubber gloves and an assortment of cleaning supplies to clean up after the kids.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Follow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

http://tinychat.com/iuovbe

since gg wants to be shitty on our once a year event. :(

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

Of all the days for this thing to work like crap :x

jj2380
Informer
Informer

Post by jj2380 »

Juditz just showed her checkbook on the live stream. Lol. Someone could easily screen shot that. But she blew it off as no big deal. I've only watched maybe 10 mins total. Same childish and boring challenges and games they've done for years to fill time. Organic prince no where to be seen he must be getting his beauty rest. I'll give judy credit for staying up late which is surprising

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

So who had tuned in to watch? At 3am there time they all looked tired. They were doing some stupid word challenge.

At 9pm there tare me last night it was boring as hell too!
For the challenge, niice Chris said Florida when the game was to call out cities. What as ass. I didn't see banjo both time I watched.

jj2380
Informer
Informer

Post by jj2380 »

Juditz just showed her checkbook on the live stream. Lol. Someone could easily screen shot that. But she blew it off as no big deal. I've only watched maybe 10 mins total. Same childish and boring challenges and games they've done for years to fill time. Organic prince no where to be seen he must be getting his beauty rest. I'll give judy credit for staying up late which is surprising

GirlfromOz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GirlfromOz »

kajiraoni wrote:
Trl wrote:The dancember set does not look good. :( If they wanted the set to look like their home they just should've stayed home.

I wonder what she will get this year for Christmas? Last year wasn't it a vacuum? This year it'll be a mop and bucket with rubber gloves and an assortment of cleaning supplies to clean up after the kids.

I have a funny feeling she might get a can of paint and a paintbrush to tidy up the girls room this Christmas :rofl:
Image Image

loblolly
Informer
Informer

Post by loblolly »

Does anybody know who the celebrity YouTuber guests are/were?

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

https://youtu.be/Qj7c_H3pQjM to the9s etc whoever they are.
Benji Travis is a mooching wanderlust husband

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

They are at $303k. Not sure how much time is left for the live stream.

shawnshawn50273
Debater
Debater

Post by shawnshawn50273 »

I can't with the staged "look how caring Julianna is!" footage and Judy's crocodile tears. And isn't it somewhat, I don't know--tacky to pat yourself/your family on the back during your own telethon?

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

I can't get the Dancember website to come up. Says it's removed. Hhhmmm

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”