• Advertisement

EDucating Shanny

EDucating Shanny

Postby Wouldyourather » Tue May 23, 2017 5:57 am

So, I have to make this thread. I know Shanny (her youtube channel is called EDucating Shanny) has a lot of mental problems. But OH MY GOD, shes attention seeking! And is she a compulsive liar? As in the video, "how she died," she says that their bird was their child because they can not get real children. But they do not know if they can have children !! It's just a risk that exists when you have eating disorder. But it may also be that they can easily get children without problems. It will be completely the same to say "I have cancer". Because cancer is a risk when I'm smoking, but I do not know if I get it. And shanny does not know if she can have children so why does she play the feel-sorry-for-me-violin and directly says "we cant have kids"! Oh well I rambled a lot about this LOL
Wouldyourather
Learner
Learner

Advertisement

Re: EDucating Shanny

Postby SnerdBlossom » Tue May 30, 2017 6:12 pm

Here are some tidbits about this woman/child: She is 32 or 33 years old, acts 12, looks and dresses like she's in middle school, cannot stand her husband...she seems repulsed by him, just watch her body language around him. They do not have sex. He is her whipping boy. She is very coddled and enabled by him, who is a jerk btw. She is enabled by her army of family members (Mormons). Calls her mom "mommy" still. She is being dishonest with herself regarding her unhappy union with her husband. I had a husband to whom I acted the same way, because I became totally unattracted to him after a while. So I know a woman's words and looks and body language when you are truly turned off. There is so much more to say about this channel. Thanks for starting a long overdue thread.
SnerdBlossom
Learner
Learner

Postby Wouldyourather » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:57 am

The past six months shes claimed that she has recovered or almost recovered from an ED. But she binges and purges AT LEAST one time every month!! And she claims that her youtube channel hashelped her recover. She hasnt had professional help in 15 years. If she has recovered on her own she can get a place i Guinnes record books because shes the first that EVER recovered without professional help. But she obviously didnt recover its only in her head!! She had som traumas while she was a kid, I believe she was sexually molested and thats why shes mentaly stuck at that age (around 10 years old). She told that she felt like she had to live with her mom (they lived in moms basement the past 7 years) because she couldnt take care of herself. (Shows shes mentaly 10 years old) Lately she claimed they hadto move out becausea family member needed a place to stay for a couple of months. And just as clockwerk, 1 week after they moved out she made a video how scared she is because shes suicidal now, has bad anxiety, binge and purge etc. I find it very hard to believe that her mom kicked them out. Im sure she moved out because she knew she would get sick and can get a lot of attention on that.
About her husbond. One day she filmed him coming home after working out of town for a week. It was a 2 minute video of them hugging, nothing else. Who films that and put it on the internet? It was obviously because she thrive of the comments "couple goals" and the attention and because she feels she has to proove something.
They dont have sex, they dont even sleep in the same room (shows shes mentally 10 years old). But she claims the do "other trhings". But in a video talking about sex, she told that she find those areas on the body, both men and women, very disgusting and she did not like sex at all!! So what is "other things" to her? Hugs and kisses? Im sure Danny, her husband, isnt satisfied with that!! I have a feeling hes gay. And their religion (mormon) despises homosexuality so that makes sense he is married to a "10 year old" girl, because he doesnt have to have sex with her and act like husbands in hetrosexual relationsships does ...
Wouldyourather
Learner
Learner

Postby SnerdBlossom » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:43 pm

It is so weird that she has not been profrssionally helped in so many years. Weirder that her family has enabled her so much, keeping her child-like. Too bad she doesn't have a husband who would insist she get therapy, or he's done. She knows lapdog Danny will never leave...more weirdness right there. No sex, she hates sex and body parts, etc....and he just nods his head. :roll:
SnerdBlossom
Learner
Learner

Postby misspeak » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:49 pm

Wouldyourather wrote:So, I have to make this thread. I know Shanny (her youtube channel is called EDucating Shanny) has a lot of mental problems. But OH MY GOD, shes attention seeking! And is she a compulsive liar? As in the video, "how she died," she says that their bird was their child because they can not get real children. But they do not know if they can have children !! It's just a risk that exists when you have eating disorder. But it may also be that they can easily get children without problems. It will be completely the same to say "I have cancer". Because cancer is a risk when I'm smoking, but I do not know if I get it. And shanny does not know if she can have children so why does she play the feel-sorry-for-me-violin and directly says "we cant have kids"! Oh well I rambled a lot about this LOL

I mean, her doctors have said that the chance of them having children is slim to none. She had a miscarriage and the doctors said her carrying a baby to term is unlikely because her body is so damaged.
misspeak
Learner
Learner

Postby Wouldyourather » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:21 pm

misspeak wrote:
Wouldyourather wrote:So, I have to make this thread. I know Shanny (her youtube channel is called EDucating Shanny) has a lot of mental problems. But OH MY GOD, shes attention seeking! And is she a compulsive liar? As in the video, "how she died," she says that their bird was their child because they can not get real children. But they do not know if they can have children !! It's just a risk that exists when you have eating disorder. But it may also be that they can easily get children without problems. It will be completely the same to say "I have cancer". Because cancer is a risk when I'm smoking, but I do not know if I get it. And shanny does not know if she can have children so why does she play the feel-sorry-for-me-violin and directly says "we cant have kids"! Oh well I rambled a lot about this LOL

I mean, her doctors have said that the chance of them having children is slim to none. She had a miscarriage and the doctors said her carrying a baby to term is unlikely because her body is so damaged.

Thats not something a doctor can just say!! At all!!! It will take a lot of tests, bloodwork, scans etc. to find out. And lots of women miscarriage, its actually rather normal and doesnt have anything to do with not being able to have kids :wink:
I havent seen the video wherexshe tells it, but its something she made up. They cant afford a therapist so how and why would they have paid a lot of money to an infertility doctor to get her eggs tested etc ...
ofcourse theres a small risk, but she straight up said "I cant have kids".
Wouldyourather
Learner
Learner

• Advertisement

Return to Health
  • Advertisement
VigLink badge