Brogantatexo

Hugmuffin333
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Brogantatexo

Post by Hugmuffin333 »

I honestly love this girl so much! She is so real with her vlogs, a normal, hard-working girl living her life and filming it all for us. What are your thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Nana
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Brogantatexo

Post by Nana »

I really, really like her. Her weekly vlogs are so enternaining and is nice to see a normal girl with a full time job and friends! I hope she will reach 25K suscribers before Christmas :D

She also has a thread on the trash a guru section, and besides the first comments, the rest are fairly positive!
http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=158&t=5787

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ilovesummer2017 »

I am sorry I just have to have a rant about her I used to love her vlogs and was the only ones I watched but lately wtf has happend to her I am getting so fed up of her now that I just watch to hate on her to see how many times she goes crying to " mummy" this girl cannot handle the real world, don't get me wrong I love Disney as much as her but not to her crazyness.

I hate the way her mum babys her doing her flat for her constantly buying her stuff and I went right off Brogan when she had a rant about people doing "too many Primark hauls" when she has one in every Mondays vlog its all about BROGAN and also gets me every time someone is with her its all to do what SHE wants like when her friend Charlotte came to stay I watched her vlog and she said she will probably do whatever Brogan wants like does Brogan not ask her what places she would like to visit no :roll: its all me me me with her and these constantly buying brands that some people cant afford im shocked she goes to Primark its not all about you when people come and visit you :roll: cant believe I was ever a fan of hers now I know why she cant keep a guy its Brogans terms or nothing rant over :x

Stompgal_87
Learner
Learner

Post by Stompgal_87 »

I first heard of Brogan elsewhere on YouTube in May last year but it wasn't until last August that I finally subscribed to her channel. She is a lovely, genuine, down-to-earth and hard working person and I even met her at her meet up in Bournemouth at the end of April. Her weekly vlogs are among my favourite videos of hers to watch as well as her travel vlogs, advice videos, product haul videos and Disney-themed videos. I also look up to Brogan for having her own flat because I moved to my own flat three months ago and in the comments of her videos I would update her on the progress of finding a fiat and preparing for my move and she would always show interest in my progress whether in YouTube comments, on Twitter, during her Instagram live streams and even in person at her meet up.

Stompgal_87
Learner
Learner

Post by Stompgal_87 »

In my original post about Brogan I was meant to write, "finding a flat," not, "finding a fiat" and more specifically she has shown intrest in my moving process in her replies to my comments on her videos and even wishing me the best of luck for my move.

BroStead15
Learner
Learner

Post by BroStead15 »

I have mostly been posting about Brogan in the topic about trashing her but I decided not to do it anymore because I don't think I was "mean enough" on there and I even felt as if I was being "attacked" on there. Just to reiterate some good things about Brogan are her honest personality and her appearance not being as bothersome to me as it is to those who have been trashing her. Videos of hers I particularly enjoyed on the whole were her Tenerife vlog, her cooking video and this week's weekly vlog where I deeply sympathised with her for not feeling her best and that vlog showed how real she is.

Stompgal_87
Learner
Learner

Post by Stompgal_87 »

BroStead15 wrote:I have mostly been posting about Brogan in the topic about trashing her but I decided not to do it anymore because I don't think I was "mean enough" on there and I even felt as if I was being "attacked" on there. Just to reiterate some good things about Brogan are her honest personality and her appearance not being as bothersome to me as it is to those who have been trashing her. Videos of hers I particularly enjoyed on the whole were her Tenerife vlog, her cooking video and this week's weekly vlog where I deeply sympathised with her for not feeling her best and that vlog showed how real she is.
I completely feel for you. Most of my posts in that thread weren’t necessarily trashing Brogan but I wanted to highlight the point that she had emetophobia in my reply to your original post about her Tenerife vlog and a lot of people were discussing which floor her flat is on and I also wanted to share my experiences of living with my housematesas well as my own flat. The closest I ever got to trashing Brogan in that thread was the fact she mispronounced my Instagram username in her MedSailors Q and A video although it was only a minor error. Despite this someone said that they didn’t mean to be rude (or whatever they said) but they saw that my posts were in favour of Brogan and asked me why I don’t post in this topic about raving her. I have never posted in the thread about trashing her since and initially the reason I haven’t been posting here when I should have done is because up until you posted on here I was the last one to post here and I didn’t want to spam up the thread.

BroStead15
Learner
Learner

Post by BroStead15 »

Stompgal_87 wrote:
BroStead15 wrote:I have mostly been posting about Brogan in the topic about trashing her but I decided not to do it anymore because I don't think I was "mean enough" on there and I even felt as if I was being "attacked" on there. Just to reiterate some good things about Brogan are her honest personality and her appearance not being as bothersome to me as it is to those who have been trashing her. Videos of hers I particularly enjoyed on the whole were her Tenerife vlog, her cooking video and this week's weekly vlog where I deeply sympathised with her for not feeling her best and that vlog showed how real she is.
I completely feel for you. Most of my posts in that thread weren’t necessarily trashing Brogan but I wanted to highlight the point that she had emetophobia in my reply to your original post about her Tenerife vlog and a lot of people were discussing which floor her flat is on and I also wanted to share my experiences of living with my housematesas well as my own flat. The closest I ever got to trashing Brogan in that thread was the fact she mispronounced my Instagram username in her MedSailors Q and A video although it was only a minor error. Despite this someone said that they didn’t mean to be rude (or whatever they said) but they saw that my posts were in favour of Brogan and asked me why I don’t post in this topic about raving her. I have never posted in the thread about trashing her since and initially the reason I haven’t been posting here when I should have done is because up until you posted on here I was the last one to post here and I didn’t want to spam up the thread.
. I now feel bad about posting that thread about wanting to be sick all over her if I now know of her phobia. I know what you mean about not wanting to spam a thread. I started a topic about trashing Ellie Steadman and since I was the last person to post in that thread I didn't post in there after that in case I made it look like spam. I did kind of trash Ellie in the Brogan-trashing thread with regards to Brogan and Charlotte's Florida trip and Ellie working at Disney but I found it kind of irrelevant of me to discuss Ellie and Charlotte in a thread about Brogan.

Stompgal_87
Learner
Learner

Post by Stompgal_87 »

I thought of another reason I no longer post in the topics where people trash Brogan. Some people who post there seem very two-faced. For example in the comments of Brogan's latest weekly vlog somebody seemed to ask her quite nicely about considering Slimming World but when I browsed the latest topic about trashing Brogan out of curiosity I saw that the same person gossiped about telling Brogan about Slimming World in that topic in a slightly 'nastier' way and I was absolutely shocked. If I asked Brogan a question in the comments of her YouTube videos and she answered it then I definitely wouldn’t gossip about it in a nasty way elsewhere.

On the plus side I am happy for Brogan moving in with Benji despite having some slight concerns about it that I'd rather keep to myself and finding it quite early in their relationship to live together but as long as they are committed it is absolutely fine. One of my friends has been with her boyfriend for two years now and they lived in the same house as me (I live in my own flat now) and in November 2016, which was also quite early in their relationship they, moved to a flat together that is just down the street from mine so I was as happy for my friend then as I am for Brogan now.

Return to “Gurus With Less Than 50,000 Subs”