Thrifters Anonymous

hapalady
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Thrifters Anonymous

Post by hapalady »

They may not fall into the category of beauty gurus, but I love these two! Intelligent, fun, and nothing pretentious about them at all! My very, very favorite and because of them, I'm trying to thrift. Love Shana and Edwina! <3

Kimmymarie
Debater
Debater

Re: Thrifters Anonymous

Post by Kimmymarie »

I actually learned of then from you. Thanks! I love their videos. I am a big thrifter so I love seeing their finds. I wish I had friends who thrifted. The only thing that annoys me is when they try on stuff in the middle of the store.

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

I love them! They're a lot of fun and genuinely make me laugh. I always look forward to their videos. My only complaint is I always cringe when they act like they own the store. You know, commandeering the furniture section so they can sit and eat lunch and try on a mountain of clothes. Like come on, who do you think you are? But I do get the feeling they do actually put everything back.

And as much as I like Shana, I wish she'd focus more on this channel than her personal channel. Her vlogs are fine, but for the most part I really don't care about what she eats and how she trains for competitions. I'd so much rather watch her shop with Edwina.

stripe
Lurker
Lurker

Post by stripe »

I used to watch every video and they were my favorite channel that was until I won their $100 Marshalls give away.I was lied to 3 times by Shana that she had sent my prize and it took me posting on her instagram to finally receive it. All in all it took 2 months .Also in that same give away they gave away a $500 shopping spree to someone in the Las Vegas area and surprise ,surprise .It just happened to be a friend of Shana's that wins.I unsubscribed .

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

stripe wrote:I used to watch every video and they were my favorite channel that was until I won their $100 Marshalls give away.I was lied to 3 times by Shana that she had sent my prize and it took me posting on her instagram to finally receive it. All in all it took 2 months .Also in that same give away they gave away a $500 shopping spree to someone in the Las Vegas area and surprise ,surprise .It just happened to be a friend of Shana's that wins.I unsubscribed .
That's really disappointing to hear. :|

I did find it odd that the winner for the big giveaway was a friend of theirs. At first I assumed she was a random stranger, but they all seemed too friendly and comfortable with each other. Then I saw other videos and found she's in Shana's dance class/group. That's really not cool. They basically just gave a gift card to their friend.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

i just recently stumbled across their videos and I'm hooked! They are hilarious!

I told my thrifting buddy we have to relocate to the LV area, because their stuff is so much better than in my area!
That Girl!

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

they scored a gig on this season's Storage Wars. I haven't watched it yet. Have any of you?
That Girl!

redrouge
Talker
Talker

Post by redrouge »

Was Edwina pregnant at some point or have i l9st my mind?

Return to “Gurus With Less Than 50,000 Subs”