• Advertisement

Belle Jorden

Re: Belle Jorden

Postby Lovelornxx » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:14 am

theghosttown wrote:
Lovelornxx wrote:I've only posted on this topic because I'm not really into youtubers or anything but Belle was an exception because I followed her since tumblr, but I'm officially unfollowing. I just watched her "TMI" tag video and all she ever says is that she wants to "get to know us" but I feel like she keeps it on such a superficial, surface level and never opens up or reveals anything. I can pretty much predict every single generic stock answer she gives before she gives it. Oh she loves Harry Potter and stranger things and her family and husband and water, just like everyone else in the world. There is absolutely nothing interesting, profound or unique there. Or is this really as deep as her personality gets? I find it hard to believe anyone in the world has quite so little personality.

She’s made it clear she doesn’t care if people unfollow her. She absolutely is not a blogger who genuinely wants to teach people people. She’s absolutely in it for the sponsorship and money.

She’s just tweeted about postponing her vlog and not uploaded a NYE tutorial which she did last week. She’s going to do it on Christmas Eve apparently. WHY?! Same old drivel about wanting to spend time with family and she will be all systems go soon.

I actually think she is completely un creative and has just run out of anything unique to post.

I can't believe she retweeted that tweet about being an artist and creativity. She is not an artist or creative and that's an insult to actual artists. She's a social media influencer or youtuber at best.
Lovelornxx
Lurker
Lurker

Advertisement

Postby Kyratelling46 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:46 am

I don't understand her living situation at all. She's from Brighton, lives in London for Ant but hates being so far from her family, so she's moving to Canada?? Shes constantly talking about how hard it is to be away from her family and not seeing her little nephew enough - then has to cherish every second she's with them which affects her work.

So why not move back to Brighton?? Ant would get work in a shop there easily and she works from home so it doesn't matter where she is. It's not like Brighton is some tiny village, it's an amazingly vibrant city full of art. Plus it's only like 2 hours away from London via train, so if she needed to see friends/go to events she could.

But ya ok cool let's move to Canada. Makes sense.
Kyratelling46
Learner
Learner

Postby Lovelornxx » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:12 pm

Kyratelling46 wrote:I don't understand her living situation at all. She's from Brighton, lives in London for Ant but hates being so far from her family, so she's moving to Canada?? Shes constantly talking about how hard it is to be away from her family and not seeing her little nephew enough - then has to cherish every second she's with them which affects her work.

So why not move back to Brighton?? Ant would get work in a shop there easily and she works from home so it doesn't matter where she is. It's not like Brighton is some tiny village, it's an amazingly vibrant city full of art. Plus it's only like 2 hours away from London via train, so if she needed to see friends/go to events she could.

But ya ok cool let's move to Canada. Makes sense.

Good point, and yeah if they're willing to give up everything they have in London like Ant's job position then why not go to Brighton.
Lovelornxx
Lurker
Lurker

Postby cocokachoo » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:12 pm

I wonder how her visa application to Canada will be approved... I don’t think the immigration department takes “part time YouTuber” as a serious job...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cocokachoo
Informer
Informer

Postby shakenshake » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:01 am

Did she ever announce her give away winner?
shakenshake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Hellsbelle » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:00 pm

shakenshake wrote:Did she ever announce her give away winner?

I wondered that. Usually they use the old chestnut of “winner will be private messaged” so they can get away with fobbing people off into liking and subscribing/following.

I haven’t watched any of her stuff for a while, for me personally she’s become very boring, same old content, same old excuses of being busy, family time blah blah. What’s the point of taking on a YouTube channel if you barely post? And when you do the content is just the same usual guff and face pulling. I can’t see how it’s that much of a lucrative income when you post a few videos a month. She’s doing nothing new or astounding to make herself stand out.
If I didn’t have a job and that was all I had to do with my days I’d be on it, she doesn’t seem that bothered.
Hellsbelle
Lurker
Lurker

Postby shakenshake » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:26 am

Hellsbelle wrote:
shakenshake wrote:Did she ever announce her give away winner?

I wondered that. Usually they use the old chestnut of “winner will be private messaged” so they can get away with fobbing people off into liking and subscribing/following.

People where commenting on the picture, I wonder if she just gave it away to her mum or sister in the end.
shakenshake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby shc755 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:10 am

Ok I just saw her tweet... "my organisation obsessed self!"

Oh yeah that's why you never post videos on time, never film, forget to film... organisation obsessed.
shc755
Lurker
Lurker

Postby shakenshake » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:16 am

shc755 wrote:Ok I just saw her tweet... "my organisation obsessed self!"

Oh yeah that's why you never post videos on time, never film, forget to film... organisation obsessed.

That, or still cracking up over that phallic shaped cactus.
shakenshake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby theghosttown » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:41 pm

Her last two videos have been TERRIBLE. Not original, dull as F. The first video where she’s giving her view on concealer I absolutely cringed at the opening bit with the mug. She’s so much likeable when she doesn’t try to be whacky. When she’s all whacky and look at meeeeee I’m so hilarious I seriously die a little inside.
theghosttown
Lurker
Lurker

Postby shakenshake » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:23 pm

Whats going on with her mouth? is it too much filler or less? I couldn't tell.
shakenshake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby shakenshake » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:51 am

and the sudden influx of showing the rabbits?
shakenshake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby theghosttown » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:44 am

She was saying the other day about how all her haters :roll: and people who clearly don’t like her videos are contributing to her boob job

I find it so weird as when she was filming about it (another short term thing she got bored of) it was as though she was going through the motions of getting it done - consultations etc. Now all of a sudden she’s saving up again. She said that she stopped the videos due to circumstances changing. I wonder if she actually was being paid by MYA and something happened. She mentioned them about 25 times in a video and got majorly defensive towards anyone who mentioned it. Which is nothing new with her. Lots of sarcy :) faces.
theghosttown
Lurker
Lurker

Postby shakenshake » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:01 am

Not posting content because her pet is ill and "she's not feeling up to it"

Jesus Christ, I don't think these gurus live in the real world. If I phoned up my boss and said "Im not coming in, my dog is poorly and at the vets and I'm not feeling up to it" I would asked to come and collect my p45.

What are they going to do with the bunnies when they move to Canada?
shakenshake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby peachykweeen » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:26 am

theghosttown wrote:Her last two videos have been TERRIBLE. Not original, dull as F.

I completely agree, an 11 minute video just to tell us about 1 dupe. I would have preferred it if she'd still done a full look and just included the dupe when it came to using the concealer. Plus the eye look she had on in this video was so cute, so she could have filmed that and had a much longer, much more informative video.
peachykweeen
Learner
Learner

Postby shc755 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:32 am

shakenshake wrote:Not posting content because her pet is ill and "she's not feeling up to it"

Jesus Christ, I don't think these gurus live in the real world. If I phoned up my boss and said "Im not coming in, my dog is poorly and at the vets and I'm not feeling up to it" I would asked to come and collect my p45.

What are they going to do with the bunnies when they move to Canada?

They have been posting about trying to rehome them for ages.

She posted for like 1 month about them when they got them, and then nothing for like a year or more? I honestly thought they'd been gotten rid of, she's only posting now because one of them is sick. I mean I truly hope the bunny gets better but they've been ignored for how long now??
shc755
Lurker
Lurker

Previous

• Advertisement

Return to Gurus With Less Than 50,000 Subs
  • Advertisement
VigLink badge