• Advertisement

Belle Jorden

Re: Belle Jorden

Postby shakenshake » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:06 pm

chloestaja wrote:Belle pre lip fillers: https://www.instagram.com/p/Wy5ZmUIupR/ ... ellejorden
:love2:

Cute! she didn't even need the fillers!
shakenshake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby vivaglam » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:04 am

shakenshake wrote:
vivaglam wrote:I agree, she definitely can come across as entitled and she's pretty immature for a 25 year old. If she really is eating through her savings that is not a smart move. It's all well and good going after what you want, but at least have a backup plan. I think she has ideas that she's going to make big bucks and reach Jaclyn/Carli/Nicole/Nikkie level, but they were all in the right place at the right time. If anything, youtube is dying down now and people are losing interest after wising up to how fake it all is. She reminds me of Jamie Genevieve, someone who enjoys the stay at home lifestyle and all the free stuff, but isn't really thinking about the long term. Neither of them have much variety in their looks either, it's all warm toned colours, liner, glitter and nude lip. How many times do they expect people to watch the same thing :roll:
She does have talent imo, she would've been better off keeping the online stuff as a sideline while working her way up through the industry, making a name for herself through legit companies and building a lasting career. Or at least waited until she's more established, she only has 50k subs and doesn't upload very frequently for someone who's doing this full time. I don't understand why these 'influencers' are so quick to pack everything in for a shot at short lived youtube fame. But hey, it's her decision and her life.

Stay at home for "the anxiety" When will these Youtubers learn that going out and working and interacting with people will actually help them? granted we all have different things that trigger us. I, myself have just taken a month off for depression and anxiety but sitting at home watching Youtube was making me stir crazy! I had to get back to work and go to college to maintain some normality.

Im not some WEBMD, from my bed diagnosis either, Im being treated and Im being medicated. I don't understand if its really THAT bad, that these people wont seek help for it?

By stay at home lifestyle, I meant they both seem to enjoy sleeping in all morning and spending plenty of time lazing around in their pyjamas :rofl:
I really don't buy the anxiety with her, it just seems to be part of the job description of being a youtuber these days. I bet less than a quarter of them actually have diagnosed disorders, they just refer to normal occasional feelings of nervousness as their ~anxiety~ which is a huge exaggeration. Maybe they think it makes them relatable or something, idk. I just think they are all trivializing something that is very debilitating for people who genuinely suffer. I appreciate we don't know her personally, but I just don't believe it. She goes out partying often enough, goes on plenty of holidays and is happy to be all over the internet, so it doesn't seem like it's affecting her daily life too much.

And wow, looking at that old picture I'd never have thought they were the same person! It looks like she's had more work done on her face than just her lips, which she really didn't need doing anyway. I find them so distracting when she's talking, especially when she doesn't have makeup on. They look so stiff and heavy.
vivaglam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby shakenshake » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:41 am

vivaglam wrote:She goes out partying often enough, goes on plenty of holidays and is happy to be all over the internet, so it doesn't seem like it's affecting her daily life too much.

This. I was saying to my friend I would love to fly to Disneyworld and have a holiday of a lifetime. But because of my medication and the way I feel. I could never go right now. The crowds, the noise, the stress. I would be having meltdowns!
shakenshake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Maccyd » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:17 am

She reminds me of Michael Jackson,especially when she has highlight on her nose. Dunno it just makes me think of him. She's got skills,and I agree about the anxiety crack..everyone suffers some form of anxiety around something. Everyone. It may be to seem more relatable
Maccyd
Informer
Informer

Postby shakenshake » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:30 pm

In her latest snap, why is she at what clearly looks like a lads dinner? Isn't her husband allowed his own friends? He didn't seem amused and nor did the dude she filmed in it.
shakenshake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Kyratelling46 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:33 am

I don't think anyone can judge who's anxiety is real or not. We don't know her personally, we see what she lets us see which is just snippets out of her day. What trivialises mental health issues isn't people exaggerating, it's people thinking you have to act a certain way (ie. not going on holiday, going out, being online etc) in order to have it.

It's an unfair assumption.
Kyratelling46
Learner
Learner

Postby shakenshake » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:07 pm

She now has two Too Faced Peach and Chocolate Bon Bon palettes. I wonder if she will do a give away or just hoard them all.
shakenshake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby vivaglam » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 am

I saw she was promoting shady ass Lime Crime on snapchat after trash talking them back when the scandal happened. I guess if the makeup is free it doesn't count :tu:
She made excuses about it saying "everyone deserves a second chance." I doubt she'd be saying that if she was one of their victims.
vivaglam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby shakenshake » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:34 pm

vivaglam wrote:I saw she was promoting shady ass Lime Crime on snapchat after trash talking them back when the scandal happened. I guess if the makeup is free it doesn't count :tu:
She made excuses about it saying "everyone deserves a second chance." I doubt she'd be saying that if she was one of their victims.

"Free make up? what scandal???"
shakenshake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby vivaglam » Sun May 07, 2017 5:20 am

^ Lime Crime are a shady af company, just google the truth about lime crime and you'll find out all about it. A lot of bloggers/youtubers (including Belle) were telling their followers to boycott them and saying they'd never support them. Then Belle gets a box of free makeup from them and she's straight on snapchat saying they're amazing and everyone deserves a second chance :roll:
vivaglam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby shakenshake » Tue May 09, 2017 12:23 pm

Whats the t with the bruised eyes on Snapchat? nose job?
shakenshake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Kyratelling46 » Tue May 09, 2017 4:09 pm

shakenshake wrote:Whats the t with the bruised eyes on Snapchat? nose job?

I was kind of thinking it could've been tear trough fillers?
Kyratelling46
Learner
Learner

Postby vivaglam » Wed May 10, 2017 4:47 am

Why bother showing off bruises like that, if you're not going to acknowledge how you got them :roll:
It's got to be something to do with cosmetic surgery though, which is probably why she didn't want to say. She sure does love fillers and botox. I don't understand why these 25 year old girls think they need to pump their faces full of sht at such a young age :?
vivaglam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby shakenshake » Sat May 13, 2017 1:58 am

vivaglam wrote:Why bother showing off bruises like that, if you're not going to acknowledge how you got them :roll:
It's got to be something to do with cosmetic surgery though, which is probably why she didn't want to say. She sure does love fillers and botox. I don't understand why these 25 year old girls think they need to pump their faces full of sht at such a young age :?

Same with Jamie Genevieve. Gurrllllllssss ya don't need them. Someone asked her what the bruising was on her video and she ignored.
shakenshake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Kyratelling46 » Sat May 13, 2017 5:29 pm

The bruising was actually right under the bridge of her nose in her yt video so maybe it was a non-surgical nose job (filler in the nose to make it straighter, etc)
Kyratelling46
Learner
Learner

Postby shakenshake » Tue May 30, 2017 2:15 am

Love how she judges her husband for acting trashy in the club ...

Also love how she was handing out free tattoos by her husband for "VIP Slam dunk" tickets.
shakenshake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby shakenshake » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:17 am

ANNNNNNDDD NOOWWWW

she's getting a boob job.

It begins.
shakenshake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Kyratelling46 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:51 am

shakenshake wrote:ANNNNNNDDD NOOWWWW

she's getting a boob job.

It begins.

Hopefully she doesn't go too big. I have seen her in person a few times and she is genuinely tiny, she's really petite, I'd image she'd fall over with DDs :rofl:
Kyratelling46
Learner
Learner

Postby vivaglam » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:38 pm

She's clearly only doing youtube to be able to afford all these unnecessary cosmetic procedures. Lip fillers, botox, facial fillers, braces and now a boob job. She's obviously very unhappy with herself, it's sad. Maybe she's hoping to be offered the boob job for free, I've seen others do ads for cosmetic surgery. I'm sure she'll say either way on snapchat after she's read here lmao. She doesn't really seem bothered about her channel though, haven't watched any of her recent vids, but from the thumbnails she's still just doing the same look over and over again. Red/warm toned eyes, copper/pink glitter, winged liner and nude matte lip.
Shame, she has the talent but she just wants to be another plastic wannabe :roll: Reminds me so much of Jamie Genevieve, she had a lot of potential at the beginning too.
vivaglam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby SadSalt » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:15 pm

Is she still working somewhere? Or is she doing YouTube full time now?
SadSalt
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby shakenshake » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:50 pm

SadSalt wrote:Is she still working somewhere? Or is she doing YouTube full time now?

Full time YouTube and "Freelancing" apparently.
shakenshake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby peachykweeen » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:06 am

I am all for everyone feeling themselves and being confident in their appearance, and if that means making adjustments to their bodies/faces through procedures, then sure, go for it! But it does suck as a viewer, with smaller boobs and things that I would like to change about myself, that the people/gurus I looked up to for inspiration are slowly all altering themselves...I don't have any way of making the changes through procedures, but I loved finding gurus who didn't have big boobs or big lips etc, it was really uplifting and confidence boosting.

Does that make sense? I'm all for women feeling confident, but finding a role model with small lips, unaltered bodies etc is becoming increasingly hard so it just sort of sucks? I also feel like for a younger audience it does propagate a message surrounding the ideal body/face that I thought the online makeup communities/gurus were working hard to overcome, but it seems as though a lot of these influencers are still so conscious to keep within the set confines of what is beautiful.

But, like I said, it is their bodies, their choices etc. I'm interested to see what else she says about it to her followers
peachykweeen
Learner
Learner

Postby vivaglam » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:25 pm

^ I get what you're saying. It's nice to see people with imperfections, that's what beauty is. All these influencers are starting to morph into one because they all have the same botoxed faces and over inflated lips and tits. It's boring and it does send an unhealthy message. They are all as insecure as each other though, always looking for the next procedure to have done.

She was bitching on snapchat earlier about getting negative comments on her boob job video and how she hates people being so opinionated. Umm, don't be a youtuber then?! Lmao.
vivaglam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby peachykweeen » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:47 pm

vivaglam wrote:^ I get what you're saying. It's nice to see people with imperfections, that's what beauty is. All these influencers are starting to morph into one because they all have the same botoxed faces and over inflated lips and tits. It's boring and it does send an unhealthy message. They are all as insecure as each other though, always looking for the next procedure to have done.

She was bitching on snapchat earlier about getting negative comments on her boob job video and how she hates people being so opinionated. Umm, don't be a youtuber then?! Lmao.

100% agree! This is probably the problem with a lot of youtubers/influencers who think they want a large following, or think they like the idea of getting viewed by thousands, until people start to form criticisms or opinions on them and then they panic and start to complain and rant on snapchat :roll:

One minute they want to be an inspiration or idolised and the next they freak out when people give their opinions. I'm so over all these gurus turning into the same people, churning out the same looks, trying desperately to flog the same overrated products and not even bothering to look for anything new or innovative, all while completely changing their appearances to meet standards.
peachykweeen
Learner
Learner

Postby shakenshake » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:42 am

Every shade/packaging/clothing/formula is "Beautiful"

Please find more descriptive words.
shakenshake
Gossiper
Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement