Ombre_so_over
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Fashion Mumblr

Post by Ombre_so_over »

Is there a rant thread?!

I just find her so vapid and dull. All she seems to do is shop!

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

Who is her management? Does she have one?

Naughty sausage
Talker
Talker

Post by Naughty sausage »

Why she isn't wearing her engagement ring anymore?

Ombre_so_over
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ombre_so_over »

Naughty sausage wrote:Why she isn't wearing her engagement ring anymore?
I think it had to be resized. Not a fan of pear cut diamonds personally, especially unethical ones

scottishgg25
Learner
Learner

Post by scottishgg25 »

i actually really like her style, but she is starting to make me feel so inadequate. No way could I afford to buy my entire wardrobe from Reiss/LK Bennett/Karen Millen etc. To buy even one of those items I would have to save for so long. Same with all her beauty treatments and trips to the Savoy, the Maldives - i wonder if it's just me or if she will start to alienate more viewers.

sausage-designer
Talker
Talker

Post by sausage-designer »

scottishgg25 wrote:i actually really like her style, but she is starting to make me feel so inadequate. No way could I afford to buy my entire wardrobe from Reiss/LK Bennett/Karen Millen etc. To buy even one of those items I would have to save for so long. Same with all her beauty treatments and trips to the Savoy, the Maldives - i wonder if it's just me or if she will start to alienate more viewers.
She already does - we created a rant page for her about a month ago

anonypotomous
Learner
Learner

Post by anonypotomous »

scottishgg25 wrote:i actually really like her style, but she is starting to make me feel so inadequate. No way could I afford to buy my entire wardrobe from Reiss/LK Bennett/Karen Millen etc. To buy even one of those items I would have to save for so long. Same with all her beauty treatments and trips to the Savoy, the Maldives - i wonder if it's just me or if she will start to alienate more viewers.
Try watching her channel in the the spirit of being inspired and maybe then you won't feel bad. If not, there are plenty of bloggers who post budget fashion and makeup. Perhaps that would be better so you don't feel inadequate. :(

I can't afford all that either at the moment, but I love fashion and travel so I enjoy it very much.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

scottishgg25
Learner
Learner

Post by scottishgg25 »

anonypotomous wrote:
Try watching her channel in the the spirit of being inspired and maybe then you won't feel bad. If not, there are plenty of bloggers who post budget fashion and makeup. Perhaps that would be better so you don't feel inadequate. :(

I can't afford all that either at the moment, but I love fashion and travel so I enjoy it very much.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
yeah I do try to, I just think she's clearly talented with a good eye and it would be great to see her using that for more affordable pieces than the entirety of her last video totalling over £7000 , I just think that's so unrealistic for most people

scottishgg25
Learner
Learner

Post by scottishgg25 »

sausage-designer wrote:
oh sorry, I can't find it

Gurubydaygossiperby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurubydaygossiperby »

scottishgg25 wrote:
sausage-designer wrote:
oh sorry, I can't find it
Me neither ... A link would help?

Lilja
Debater
Debater

Post by Lilja »

Return to “Gurus With More Than 50,000 Subs”