• Advertisement

Leyla Rose/makeupbyleyla

Leyla Rose/makeupbyleyla

Postby Tropical_Paradise » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:04 am

Didn't see a topic abt her on GG so I thought I'd create one.
Her BF videos are super cute to be honest.
Tropical_Paradise
Informer
Informer

Advertisement

Re: Leyla Rose/makeupbyleyla

Postby LaurieShelby » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:43 am

Yeah I love her videos with her boyfriend. They look so cute together
LaurieShelby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby 6sideting » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:33 pm

I know this thread is dead but I'm shooting anyway, does anyone know what happened with her and her ex because I just read that he cheated on her? If that's true what a piece of shit, she's such a sweet girl.
6sideting
Talker
Talker

Postby LaurieShelby » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:51 am

6sideting wrote:I know this thread is dead but I'm shooting anyway, does anyone know what happened with her and her ex because I just read that he cheated on her? If that's true what a piece of shit, she's such a sweet girl.

I have no idea she made a video and she was a little bit shady about him but in the end she said that they were trying to be friends or something like that and that she doesn't want to talk about the real reasons bc she respects him and she wants privacy but at the same time I got bad vibes about the breakup. He used to seem really sweet too and they were together for a really long time
LaurieShelby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby LaurieShelby » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:53 am

Also I think she deleted the video I couln't find it anywhere
LaurieShelby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby 6sideting » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:58 am

LaurieShelby wrote:
6sideting wrote:I know this thread is dead but I'm shooting anyway, does anyone know what happened with her and her ex because I just read that he cheated on her? If that's true what a piece of shit, she's such a sweet girl.

I have no idea she made a video and she was a little bit shady about him but in the end she said that they were trying to be friends or something like that and that she doesn't want to talk about the real reasons bc she respects him and she wants privacy but at the same time I got bad vibes about the breakup. He used to seem really sweet too and they were together for a really long time

Yea I think we're talking about the same video. It's just usually if people break up and it's mutual and they just wanted to go their separate ways blah blah they say exactly that. But Leyla was adamant she didn't wanna talk about what happened and she was saying things like she's extremely hurt. Idk that tells me something fishy is going on.
6sideting
Talker
Talker

Postby 6sideting » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:59 am

LaurieShelby wrote:Also I think she deleted the video I couln't find it anywhere

Probably deleted it because there was a lot of speculation in the comments.
6sideting
Talker
Talker

Postby LaurieShelby » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:27 am

6sideting wrote:
LaurieShelby wrote:

Yea I think we're talking about the same video. It's just usually if people break up and it's mutual and they just wanted to go their separate ways blah blah they say exactly that. But Leyla was adamant she didn't wanna talk about what happened and she was saying things like she's extremely hurt. Idk that tells me something fishy is going on.

Maybe he cheated on her or did something awful to her I have no idea but I think she was being really shady and not really clear. If you don’t want to talk about all the bad things in your relationship just don’t make a video talking about a breakup bc people are going to speculate a lot. Except you are very clear about your breakup and explain everything ( or what you want to tell obviously) but she was like” I want to be friends with him “ but “the relationship ended for some reasons I don’t want to talk about but they weren’t nice and I was the one fighting for the relationship and putting effort but hey I don’t want to say anything about Josh”. With what she said it gave me the impression that she was the one who loved him and he was ignoring him.
LaurieShelby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby 6sideting » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:35 am

LaurieShelby wrote:
6sideting wrote:
LaurieShelby wrote:

Maybe he cheated on her or did something awful to her I have no idea but I think she was being really shady and not really clear. If you don’t want to talk about all the bad things in your relationship just don’t make a video talking about a breakup bc people are going to speculate a lot. Except you are very clear about your breakup and explain everything ( or what you want to tell obviously) but she was like” I want to be friends with him “ but “the relationship ended for some reasons I don’t want to talk about but they weren’t nice and I was the one fighting for the relationship and putting effort but hey I don’t want to say anything about Josh”. With what she said it gave me the impression that she was the one who loved him and he was ignoring him.

My thoughts exactly! That's why I'm like he probably did something really bad and she just cares about him too much to cut him off and to bad mouth him?? Even though explaining what happened isn't bad mouthing especially if he was unfaithful
6sideting
Talker
Talker

Postby LaurieShelby » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:19 pm

6sideting wrote:
LaurieShelby wrote:
6sideting wrote:
LaurieShelby wrote:

My thoughts exactly! That's why I'm like he probably did something really bad and she just cares about him too much to cut him off and to bad mouth him?? Even though explaining what happened isn't bad mouthing especially if he was unfaithful

He seemed like a really nice guy but tbh I don’t know him personally. It took me by surprise bc they weren’t any signs about them breaking up they even went to Paris a few months before the breakup. I think she cares about him but I don’t see her being friends with him if he cheated on her, those are my thoughts. I still don’t understand why she posted the video and then deleted it. I guess she wasn’t clear and people were talking a lot after that video
LaurieShelby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Tropical_Paradise » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:28 pm

I just watched her now after a few months of not... And MAN she looks so different. The hair, the lips, the fake tan and the wannabe Baddie clothes...

Sent from my BLU STUDIO C SUPER CAMERA using Tapatalk
Tropical_Paradise
Informer
Informer

Postby LaurieShelby » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:58 am

Tropical_Paradise wrote:I just watched her now after a few months of not... And MAN she looks so different. The hair, the lips, the fake tan and the wannabe Baddie clothes...

Sent from my BLU STUDIO C SUPER CAMERA using Tapatalk

Agreed she used to look way better before her tan looks orange and it's absolutely awful. I think the breakup changed her :?
LaurieShelby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby 6sideting » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:22 pm

I agree the fake tan is ridiculous. She's literally orange.
6sideting
Talker
Talker

Postby LaurieShelby » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:29 am

i saw her last vlog and it was boring af, I have no interest in her main channel anymore bc she's always posting the same videos. Also some people were calling her out bc she has this diva attitude :roll:
LaurieShelby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby 6sideting » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:17 am

LaurieShelby wrote:i saw her last vlog and it was boring af, I have no interest in her main channel anymore bc she's always posting the same videos. Also some people were calling her out bc she has this diva attitude :roll:

Maybe it's time she gets a trash thread? Lmao
6sideting
Talker
Talker

• Advertisement

Return to Gurus With More Than 50,000 Subs
  • Advertisement
VigLink badge