Disappointing Products

Boo
Informer
Informer

Re: Disappointing Products

Post by Boo »

Miss Jessie's pillow soft curls & multicultural curls. I could not get either of those stylers to work for me and ended up returning pillow soft curls and lost the other one oops. I was so disappointed with both I don't think I'll try anything else from miss Jessie's.
BOO

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by canyounot24 »

Maybelline blushed nudes palette. Useless pigmentation , no staying power. Just awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cheesietomato
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by cheesietomato »

Easily a Bare Minerals Foundation Brush. The bristles fell out CONSTANTLY and it barely picked up any product. It left more bristles in my product then it did foundation on my face.

sweet2mechii
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by sweet2mechii »

This is hands down the worst shampoo/conditioner I've ever put in my hair
cmon Organix -.-
The straight parts of my hair - made straighter, the curlier parts of my hair - curlier, the drier parts of my hair - it made them look like fucking broom, the oilier parts of my hair- left fucking oily. I had a nice feeling through my scalp for some time but thats it. My ends are so dry, so so fucking dry, even after all that enormous amount of conditioner I put on them. My hair is so fucking tangled right now. It's like I have a shit wild animal on my head. Brushing works only for a while with the tangles :FU:

Image Image

my hair right now from the back Image only that the bottom section is straight and the top is curled/waved. Not a pretty combination smh

My sister tried it too. Guess what? Her hair is dry, frizzy and visibly tangled now.

Offtopic: [quote="BinsBinsBins"]Maybelline Babylips - completely useless stick of scented wax that does zero moisturizing
Miss Manga mascara - simply awful
Toppik hair fibers - unless you have super dark hair, this is USELESS and actually disgusting!
Organix shampoo and conditioner (any kind) - my hair ended up oily and gross, yet dried out. wtf?
Sigma face powder brush and blush brush - these two shed and splay the worst I have ever seen[/quote]
lol finally somebody who doesn't like this Harganix shit(not really offtopic lol)

Return to “Make up & Beauty Discussion”